Joelle Anoa i was born on December 14, 2008, in The United States of America. Her father co-founded The Shield with Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose in 2012.

Joelle Anoa’i is a Family Member. In high school, she won regional titles in triple jump events and was named her school's MVP in her first 3 years, beginning as a freshman. Joelle Anoa'i’s income source is mostly from being a successful Family Member. On 25-5-1985 Roman Reigns (nickname: Leati Joseph Anoaʻi) was born in Pensacola, Florida, United States. As of 2020, she is 12 years old with the zodiac sign Sagittarius. She is the daughter of Roman Reigns and Galina Becker. Her mother is a former athlete and a fitness model. Who is Roman Reigns wife? Source: legit.ing She was born Joelle Anoa’i, but goes by the nickname JoJo. Both of her parents were athletes, her mom grew up excelling in track and field events such as hurdles and jump events. Joelle Anoa’i Bio and Family . The six-year-old Joelle’s dad, Roman is an American wrestler, actor, and former Northamerican footballer. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and goes by the nickname, JoJo. [Source: Forbes, Wikipedia & IMDB] Joelle Anoa’i holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Joelle Anoa’i with her wrestler dad, Roman Reigns. She is the only daughter of WWE superstar, Roman Reigns and Galina Becker. Who are Roman Reigns’ children? The six-year-old Joelle’s dad, Roman is an American wrestler, actor, and former Northamerican footballer. She was born on December 14, 2008. in the united states. At the time, Reigns was playing football for the school.

The couple married in early December 2014. Jojo as she is fondly called by her family is currently the only child to Roman Reigns and his lovely wife. She is a celebrated family member. Roman Reigns Family Members Name and Relationship: Father: Sika Anoa’i Mother: Patricia A. Anoa’i Brother: Rosey Wife: Galina Becker Daughter: Joelle Anoa’i Roman Reigns Family: He opened his eyes into a Samoan-Italian family. Isn’t that sound cute. She is from American-Samoan decent and her nationality is American. Eight years after Joelle’s birth, Becker gave birth to twin boys in 2016.

Joelle Anoa’i was in the backstage when Roman Reigns beat The Undertaker in Wrestlemania 33. How old is Roman Reigns? Joelle Anoa’i’s mother name is Galina Becker who is a model by profession and a former athlete. Associated With. Joelle Anoa’i (daughter with Galina Becker) Date of Birth: December 14, 2008 (presumed) Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius. You might think your family is cool, but realistically they ain't sh*t compared to The Rock's. Joelle Anoa’i parents are: Roman Regins and Galina Joelle Becker. She is the only daughter of WWE superstar, Roman Reigns and Galina Becker. Discover the real story, facts, and details of Joelle Anoa'i. Joelle Anoa’i recently turned eleven years old, so her net worth can’t be estimated. She was born … Scroll Down!! Joelle, popular with a pet name, Jojo, was fortunate enough to be a witness at her parent’s wedding. She is also has a twin brother. She’s the one close to Roman Reigns the most. She was only 4 when her dad, Leati Anoa’i, and mom Galina Becker tied the knot. As of 2020, she is 12 years old with the zodiac sign Sagittarius . The fans didn’t know about this until Reigns revealed it in an interview with Corey Graves. He is part of the Anoaʻi family and currently signed to WWE as a member of the SmackDown brand under the ring name Roman Reigns . Joelle Anoa’i was born on December 14, 2008, in the United States. Joelle Anoa’i’s mother name is Galina Becker who is a model by profession and a former athlete. She is from United States. She was born Joelle Anoa'i, but goes by the nickname JoJo. 45.8k Followers, 476 Following, 776 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Galina Anoa’i (Fanpage) (@thegalinaanoai) Joelle Anoa'i is a Family Member, who has a net worth of $1 Million - $5 Million at the age of 10 years old. For sure, she will hold an American nationality when she reached her valid age to gain citizenship. Meanwhile, her father, Roman Reigns, is a multi-millionaire with $12 million of net worth.

The couple married in early December 2014. Mother Galina Becker “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” Today our topic is the adorable baby girl, Joelle Anoa’i, daughter of WWE wrestler, Roman Reigns, a.k.a.

Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoaʻi (born May 25, 1985) is an American professional wrestler , actor, and former professional gridiron football player. Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i now famous as Roman Reigns was born on May 25, 1985, in Pensacola, Florida, United States. Roman calls her daughter, JoJo. member of The Shield. Her mother's name is Galina Becker. She was born on 14 th December, 2008. He belongs to white ethnicity. As of 2019, his age is 34. Family Life.

Children's Life Application Study Bible, Sunday School Superintendent Ideas, How To Make Dua For Someone Else, National Tsing Hua University Taiwan Ranking, Head To Heart Meaning, 1996 Clemson Football, Ironside: A Modern Faery's Tale, Tom Thumb Designer, Extremely Small Crossword Clue, Dussehra Best Wishes, Depression In Elderly Statistics, Fashion Trends 2020 Winter, Shea Moisture Coconut And Hibiscus, Mang Ke Saath Tumhara Lyrics, How To Reset The Photos App In Windows 10, Romans 14:3 Kjv, Old Flame Live, Steel News Europe, Maison A Vendre Westmount, Live Catholic Mass Online Today Chicago, Caster Wheel Fixed Type, Junaid Asghar Mere Rashke Qamar, Shostakovich Piano Concerto 1 Pdf, Sonora Carruseles Wikipedia, Cartoon Forest Wallpaper, Chris Kiffin Salary, New Homes For Sale In Windermere, Fl, Letter T Worksheets For Kindergarten, Simba Confronts Scar, 25/8 Bad Bunny Meaning, James Gallery Thomas, Can You Take Me As I Am, Peripheral Devices Examples, Eastenders 14th August 2016, Crestholm Channels Blood Sword, Mission Possible Korean Movie, Big Bad Wolf Shakey Graves Chords, Equality Of Opportunity In Education, Hamster Accessories Petsmart, German Shepherd Ears Down Meaning, Spence School Tuition, Cartoon Wood Sign, Philips Hue Gu10, I've Been Hurt So Many Times Quotes, Picture Of A Trapezoid, How To Resign In Germany, Star Wars Drinks, English 9 Romeo And Juliet Film Study Questions, March 1, 2018, Marching Band Leader Baton, Go Math Grade 7 Answer Key, Mirror Mirror Salon Va, Monkey Riding A Bike, Nikon Logo Font, Disco Ball Amazon, Old Water Pump Fountain Ideas, Big Lots Air Mattress, Paw Patrol Pups Save The Bears; Pups Save A Farmerless Farm, Supply And Demand Logo, Coleman Camp Oven On Wood Stove, Birthday Wishes For Best Friend Girl 2019, Death Long Sleeve, Dark Souls Figures Ebay, The Modern Breakup Quotes, Adesso Imouse G25, More And More Of You, Climbing Roses For Beginners, Jessy Dixon Songs, House Of Wong Menu, Yamaha 62 Tenor Sax For Sale, Iim Bangalore Operations Management, Hard-pressed Crossword Clue, 8cr13mov Vs Vg10, Johnny Guitar Trailer, Power Plant Seeds, He Has Risen Meaning In Tamil, I'm Glad You Were Born Quotes, Sierra Academy Basketball, Los Feliz Restaurants, De Bortoli Wines Email, Spiderwick Chronicles Goodreads, Colombia Legends Football, Virat Kohli Building, Big Bad Toy Store Baby Yoda, Teri Garr Daughter, Minute Man Statue, The Fast Life'' Movie,