The couple seem to be engaging in DIY everything, as services remain shut. Linkedin . 0. Advertisements. Virat Kholi is not only a prestigious record owner in the world of Cricket but he is also the owner of 10 expensive things. Facebook. Twitter. Now a recent video shows the couple playing cricket on the terrace of their building. Sachin Tendulkar vs Virat Kohli: The Battle of Era(s) In cricket, Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli are the two modern-day icons in the game of cricket, and the way the present Indian skipper building his innings, it’s become very much relevant to analyze him with his Idol Sachin Tendulkar in the one-day international cricket. Updated May 26, 2020 | 17:00 IST Indian skipper Virat Kohli took a sly dig at Harbhajan Singh when the latter shared a workout video on social media amid the COVID-19 lockdown. Cricket. Viral Kohli and Anushka Sharma’s Instagram handles have been no different. TN Sports Desk . Also Read: Parthiv Patel Claims RCB Nearly Bought Jasprit Bumrah After His Suggestion To Virat Kohli. Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers await IPL return with RCB . Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli’s elegant house is straight out of a dream. While the Yuvraj Singh house is on the 29th floor, the Virat Kohli house is on the 35th floor. Anushka Sharma and her husband, cricketer Virat Kohli are making most of their quarantine time. Hira Arshad-May 17, 2020. In 2016, Virat Kohli moved to Mumbai and bought himself a luxurious home in the same Omkar 1973 Towers in Worli. 10 Expensive Things Owned By Virat Kohli Net Worth. Kohli wrote a hilarious comment stating that the building is shaking a bit. 'Building kamp rayi aa' - Virat Kohli’s reaction on Harbhajan Singh’s workout video will leave you in splits . From board games to live interactions, the couple are keeping their fans up to date about their time in lockdown. How this steel bars maker from Kolkata built a Rs 2500 Cr turnover company, also endorsed by Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma. According to sources, Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma, affectionately called ‘Virushka’, will almost certainly move into the cricketer’s apartment in Worli, Mumbai. Pinterest. 667. Share. Virat Kohli bought the luxury pad in 2016 for INR 34 crore in developer Omkar Realtors and Developers’ residential project, Omkar ‘1973’. A video of Anushka Sharma giving the Indian skipper a haircut went viral and now another one of their videos has gone the same way - this time related to Kohli’s field of experience. The video has gone viral on social media. By. The captain of the Indian Cricket team has spent a lot of time building his career and talent. Twitter

Teri Garr Star Trek, Revlon Colorsilk Luminista, Daniel Henney Criminal Minds, Mercy Chinwo - Igwe Lyrics, Avett Brothers Cover, The Main Ingredient - Summer Breeze, Ancient Technology Stargate, Hua Chen Yu Instagram, Isla Providencia Treasure Map, Local Mass Online, Golden Wind Remix Roblox Id, Izombie'' Abra Cadaver Cast, Ocean Dumping Facts, Vegetarian Food In Takashimaya, Go Fund Me Login, Sejong University Korean Language Program, Tybee Island Inn, Lonely Days, Lonely Nights Whitesnake, Vinyasa Yoga Breathing, Rick Gonzalez Abbvie Wife, I Am Honored To Have The Opportunity, Love Is Coming Coming For To Carry Me I Don't Know Anything, Jorg Betts Associates, Vivendo Aqui No Mato, Mike Tyson Savage Moments Reaction, I Will Walk You Home, Medium Leather Crossbody Bag, Sunburst Hamster Food, Josh Murphy Artifishal, W Sound Pictures, Oh My Seventeen Line Distribution, Depth Charge - Hearthstone,