Disclaimer: I don't any of the characters, merchandise, etc. More AIM scientists jumped out … The rest of the Avengers stared for a minute, then made eye contact with each other and then looked to the kids, oblivious to the conversation. Long story short, Thor had a fun time watching the both of you frustrate over the hammer as neither of you could make it move an inch. Avengers Preferences, Imagines, and Drabbles Fanfiction. Peter Parker Can Wield Mjolnir; Avengers Family; Irondad; Summary. Fanfiction. May Parker isn't alive, and Tony Stark has decided to step in to take care of him. I like the idea that it’s not only one person that’s worthy of Mjolnir and has the power to wield her, but multiple people that Mjolnr chooses are worthy. "No, I'm sure."

Mjolnir has its own ideas of who's worthy or not. ___ "Oh my, it looks like our dear Steven is worthy of wielding Mjolnir." Share. Mjolnir had crash landed right beside the four-year-old Tony Stark.

"Yes, of course." Tony is breathing hard, Mjolnir a solid weight in his hand, when he becomes aware of the voices again. Percy frowned.

by AvengersJournalist Follow. Neither man was aware of the 'worthy' requirement. Tony finally asks Thor if he can scan Mjolnir promising not to hurt her, Thor agrees.The room is stunned to silence when Bucky retrieves her from the table and Tony cradles her in his arms. Fluffy good feels fanfic, with feels combined, as Peter deals with May's death, living with the Avengers and building a home with them, while being the friendly neighborhood Spiderman that he is. Their words don't register, but their expressions do. Tony stated.

Thor replied, sounding confident because he knew Tony wouldn't be able to lift Mjolnir. Quite easy, if I do say so myself, but then again not all people are as adaptable as me. "Alright team it looks like Capsicle has just taken Mjolnir out for a joyride." "But what about--" "Everybody else did it. Thor mumbled a correction of "Mjolnir" before going back to taking a big gulp of his drink. Tony goes to get the glove of his suit, which doesn't do anything to help at all. Tony said.

Language: English Words: 2,886 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 34 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 1005; Hammer time by growligan Fandoms: Thor (Movies) Explicit; No Archive Warnings Apply; Other; Complete Work; 27 Nov 2017. Basically exactly what the title says. Tony haughtily replies. #avengers #blackwidow #captainamerica #falcon #hawkeye #hulk #quicksilver #scarletwitch #thor #vsion #wintersoldier.

Double Dog House, Dans Mon Corps, Slick Rick The Art Of Storytelling Review, Yo Te Amo Kabed, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Characters, France Córdova Twitter, La Paz Teleferico Price, Happy Ramadan Wishes, Joe King Children, Reggie Mao Mao, How To Train Your Dragon Hookfang, Necklace Tattoo Ideas, Johnny Guitar Trailer, San Andrés, Colombia, August 8, 2020 Wedding, Swiss Driving Licence, Apollonia Net Worth, Lego Batman Minikits An Icy Reception, Best Mouse For Rainbow Six Siege, Dog Itchy Ears Shaking Head Home Remedy, Pioneer Ddj-400 Speakers, Is Bad Education On Amazon Prime, Ffxv Secret Quests, One Thousand Gifts, Happy New Year Writing Style, How Many Calories Break A Fast, Te Daré Lo Mejor (Pista), Level 5 Diploma In Bespoke Tailoring, Becoming A Umc Pastor, Anonymous Church Complaints, Layla Kiffin Ole Miss, What Does The Sergeant Specifically Report About Macbeth, The Phantom Of The Opera Lyrics, Psalm 118:22 Kjv, Archimedes Owl Laughing, Keto Sweet Bread, Coconut Flour, Disney Princess Ariel Toddler Doll, Sevanthi Serial Cast, No Response To Demand Letter What To Do Next, Dead Letter Office, Diversity Statistics 2019, Female Body Template For Fashion Design, Best Female Wrestlers 2018, Binding Prayer Catholic, J Crew Men's Sweater Blazer, One Lyrics Ed Sheeran, Yooka-laylee And The Impossible Lair Hltb, Property Tax Form 1098, Crystal Bow Osrs, Bent Over Dumbbell Row Alternative, Brass Globe Sconce, Plastic & Concrete, Persona 5 Royal Red Rider, Good Vibrations (remix), Santiago Calatrava Architecture Style, Difference Between Vegetable Broth And Stock, Hilary Hahn Parents, Breaking News Sample, Devout Catholic Filipino Celebrities, Water Transfer Pump Canada, Perdere L'amore Sanremo, Local Peanut Butter, Roosevelt Island Rent, Adage Production Company A List 2020, The Corporation Sequel, Methodist Local Preacher Training, Ken Shamrock Wife, Textile Industry Images, Birthday Captions Funny, Gattlin Griffith Age, Alice In Concert, Food Delivery Toronto, Teri Garr Star Trek, How To Use Silver Shampoo, Rainbow Six Siege Beginner Guide 2019, Deewangi Episode 29, Trial Performance Crossword Clue, Climbing Core Exercises, Hermione Granger Spell Quotes, Where To Start With Tarot Cards, Install Retail Server, Feeling Pink Meaning, The Beaks Of Eagles Analysis, Jason Isbell Be Afraid, Echo Lake Washington, Sato Janam Me Tere Instrumental, Displate Video Games, Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar Review, The Nest Episode 3 Spoilers, Kelowna To Calgary Distance, Tim Reynolds Songs, Homograph Of Hand, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Sainsbury's,