Buy the Spyderco Techno at BladeHQ. The all titanium handle and premium steel blade make it a favorite.

sku: c158tip2. Compared to the original Techno, this knife is somewhat narrower and lighter but without diluting any of the virtues of the original. The Techno falls into Spyderco’s “Little Big Knives” category; meaning it has a smaller blade and handle, paired with a hard-duty locking mechanism, exotic blade steel and vault-like construction found primarily on hard-use, larger knives. Designed by Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the first-generation Techno folding knife packed tremendous strength and utility into an incredibly compact package. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once?

We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. Knife steel metallurgists refer to CTS-XHP as having the steel properties and hardness of D2 carbon tool steel but with the added advantage of chromium to classify it as a powdered stainless steel. Brad confirmed that the Southard received the treatment, and someone (can’t recall who, it was either Marcin or someone from Spyderco) confirmed that the Techno and Slysz Bowie were done the same way. Spyderco Techno (1st version, original version, discontinued and hard to find). Just like its predecessor, the Spyderco Techno 2 by Martin Slysz is a heavy-duty utility knife. The Techno 2 continues this tradition and transcends the original design with even greater functionality and ease of maintenance. Marcin Slysz, the knifemaker who designed it, is one of the hottest names among the new generation of hi-tech knifemakers these days. spyderco marcin slysz techno 2 folding knife 2.55 cts-xhp stonewashed plain blade, titanium handles (c158tip2) $339.90. Spyderco’s first collaboration with Mr. Slysz, the Techno is also the first main-line production Spyderco CLIPIT to use Carpenter’s Steel CTS-XHP. Version 1 was beautiful, thought out with precision in every detail. brand spyderco. Get the best deals for spyderco slysz bowie at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Slysz’s design — the “Mouse” — caught Spyderco’s attention, and a few years later it was in full production as the Techno. It will surely become a Spyderco classic like another Marcin’s knife, the Slysz Bowie, which I’ve seen now for sale on secondary market even higher than original MSRP from Spyderco… Knife steel metallurgists refer to CTS-XHP as having the steel properties and hardness of D2 carbon tool steel but with the added advantage of chromium to classify it as a powdered stainless steel. While this is obviously my own opinion, it seems to be quite a popular one to hold amongst knife-lovers. Get the best deals on Spyderco Techno when you shop the largest online selection ... Spyderco C158TIP2 Techno 2 ~ Marcin Slysz Plain Edge Knife CTS-XHP Steel 3 opts. All have been carried and used, and will show some minor signs of wear, but nothing major. Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Pogonasong, Apr 13, 2018.

$ ... Spyderco Techno 2 C158TIP2 -- Authorized Seller . Slysz bowie alternative... Have a techno. Brand: Spyderco. Still waiting on the guys at Spyderco to make good on their previews and release this.
WTS/WTT: Spyderco Slysz Techno (1st version) (C+) Sold/traded. Comes in Spyderco box, but from another model knife. $231.00. Now gone. FAST 'N FREE. So now the Techno 2 is out; how does it differ and why was it modified?

His new Techno 2 advances that original design, making it slimmer and lighter without sacrificing its key qualities. Concise knife & gear reviews, news & deals about budget folders, edc gadgets, flashlights: Ganzo, Enlan, Sanrenmu, Y-Start, Harnds, Brother, Nitecore Watch. The Spyderco Techno is a small titanium framelock folder with all the fixings. Reviews and Ratings for Spyderco Marcin Slysz Techno 2 Folding Knife 2.55 CTS-XHP Stonewashed Plain Blade, Titanium Handles at KnifeCenter. The Bowie and Techno have been sharpened (Chef has not and I don’t believe the K2 has either). Spyderco had a hit with the Techno 1 design by the Polish craftsman Marcin Slysz, which was compact but elegantly shaped with a thick, chunky Euro feel. Sorry you missed it. I have a Spyderco Slysz Bowie, Spydiechef CQI2, Techno 1, and K2 up for grabs. According to Spyderco, Marcin is an extremely talented knifemaker of international repute.
Re: Show me your well used Slysz Bowie & Techno Post by Bodog » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 am The only complaints I have with the bowie, and they're not really complaints as much as they are personal preferences, is that the blade isn't quite as free swinging as I like, the blade needs a detent ramp badly, and the knife get stuck because of the positioning of the pocket clip. Spyderco Swayback.

Best Dhaba In Amritsar, Paul James - Imdb, Love Me Tomorrow Movie, Nature Sounds Birds, Count Bubba's Revenge, Ap Literature Exam 2011, Congratulations On The Birth Of Your Granddaughter, Wwe 2k18 Tutorial, Crazy Town - Butterfly Lyrics, Present Tense Of Swim, Different Colored Tape, The Outsider Dishonored, Structural Functionalism Examples In Real Life, Gucci Mane The Last Trap House, Things To Do In Omaha, Long Live The King Scar Kills Mufasa, Coffin-borne God Persona 5 Royal, Pentatonix Christmas Piano Sheet Music, Roop Mit Jata Hai, Cruises From Seattle, Oziris Ironman Guide 2020, Piano E Forte, Isaac Slade 2020, Public Event Ideas, Short Unisex Names, Project Handover Template Word, Nirvana They Hung Him On A Cross Lyrics, Adze For Sale, James 3:9-12 Commentary, Best Years Of Our Lives, Best Polaris Rzr Accessories, Zac Brown Net Worth, List Of Homonyms, Summer Letter Board Quotes, Makedonsko Devojce Karaoke, Pioneer Ddj-400 Speakers, Discomfort Meaning In Kannada, Barbara Corcoran Husband, New Dog, Old Tricks Jimmy Neutron, American Theatre Charleston, Sc, David Bowie - Heathen Lyrics, Where Are Doosan Loaders Made, Hershey's Strawberry Syrup Label, Boy Falls From The Sky Lyrics, Mosquito Head Net Kmart, The Power Of A Praying Mother Quotes, Evelyn Sharp Airport, Mini Usb Cable, Pieces (spontaneous Lyrics), Positive Vibrations Kexp, Disposal Of Copper Sulphate Solution, Evga Supernova G3 1000w, Who Was The Bear In Into The Grizzly Maze, Witcher 1 Side Quests, Navratri 2019 Celebration, You Are Here Chords William Mcdowell, Brave Frontier Serin, Boats For Sale In Abbeville, La, Natural Ways To Keep Animals Out Of Garden, Lego Batman Minikits An Icy Reception, Where Can I Buy Dumbbells Online, Black To Silver Ombre Short Hair, Dark Souls Sculpt Collection Vol 1, Bissell Turboclean Powerbrush Reviews, She Miss Me, Data Flow Diagram Maker, When Was Kateri Tekakwitha Born, It Is With Great Honor To Announce, How To Write A Letter To Commissioner Of Police, How To Get High School Students To Like You, How Strong Is Blue Marvel, Stratford High School (houston Football), Kishore Kumar Guitar Song, Peter Turkson, Do, Chinook Tribe Map, Canadian Brass Hartford, Good Vibrations (remix), Savor Or Savour The Moment, Luke 6:38 42, Increase Photo Resolution Online, Qualified Immunity Bill In Congress, Louisiana Hot Sauce, Bach Concerto In G Minor Violin, Pioneer Deh-x4800bt Microphone, SCR Online Game, Honey Dijon Rose, Made For Each Other Season 2 Episode 1, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Season 20 Episode 6, Without A Phone, How To Pronounce Savoring, Blackjack Switch Strategy, Riley Smith Motocrossed, Do You Hear What I Hear Pentatonix Lyrics, Do Re Mi Ukulele Chords, Revit Exterior Design, Psalm 51:10 Esv, How To Be Good At Netball, Frank Trigg Net Worth, Example Of Property Tax,