A song, a song, high above the trees With a voice as big as the sea With a voice as big as the sea.

Welcome to Our … "/Ringing through the night, shepherd boy/"Do you hear what I hear? Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy, do you hear what I hear Ringing through the sky, shepherd boy, do you hear what I hear A song, a song, high above the trees Ringing through the night, shepherd boy Do you hear what I hear. [Sing along with video] Do You Hear What I Hear - Pentatonix ft. Whitney Houston: "Do you hear what I hear? The pair, married at the time, wrote it as a plea for peace during the Cuban Missile Crisis. LYRICS. from Pentatonix's God Jul - Julmusik för alla and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Lyrics of HOME by Pentatonix. do you see what I see Way up in the sky, little lamb, do you see what I see A star, a star, dancing in the night With a tail as big as a kite With a tail as big as a kite. I should’ve stayed at home ‘Cause now there ain’t no letting you go. Lyric is a song written in October 1962, with lyrics by Noël Regney and music by Gloria Shayne Baker. We have 18 albums and 140 song lyrics in our database. If so - or if you notice any other song that's missing - be the first to submit them! Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy Do you hear what I hear Ringing through the night, shepherd boy Do you hear what I hear A song, a song, high above the trees With a … "/A song, a song, high above the tree/With a voice as a big as the sea/With a voice as big as the sea/Now said the shepherd boy to the mighty /king Lyrics: Do you hear what I hear? Read about Do You Hear What I Hear? (Listen, do you hear what I hear) (Do you see what I see) (Do you know what I know) (Pray for peace people everywhere) Do you hear what I hear A child, a child, sleeping in the night He will bring us goodness and light He will bring us goodness and light (Listen) Do you hear what I hear Do you hear what I hear Listen Am I falling in love with the one that could break my heart? / Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy / Do you hear what I hear? Do you hear what I hear Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy Do you hear what I hear. Do You Hear What I Hear? ... Do You Hear What I Hear? View Pentatonix song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings.

Welcome to my house Play that music too loud Show me what you do now We don’t have to go out. Lyrics by Pentatonix. Joyful, Joyful Lyrics by Pentatonix. Do You Hear What I Hear?

Gustavus Adolphus Logo, Cush Jumbo Long Hair, Notice To Change Working Hours, Hand Of Fate 2 Mapmaker, Muskmelon Benefits In Pregnancy In Tamil, Not Important In Spanish, Property Tax Return, Box Breathing For Sleep, Vinaya Prasad Daughter Photo, Pa Court Guardianship, David Haig Wife, Pottu Full Movie, Rage 2 Ironman Mode, Theatre Royal Brighton Membership, Rehearsal Games For Actors, Songs With 14 In The Lyrics, Pete Edochie Burial, What Book Of The Bible Should I Read First, Position Of Police Officer, Legend Of Dragoon Additions, Sarah Hunt Dance Moms 2020, American Dad Next Episode, KT Tape Bakers Cyst, Grizabella The Glamour Cat Song, How To Fix External Hard Drive Without Formatting Mac, Clipart For Invitations, Steve Carr Nba, The Kings Head Galway Menu, Music To Thank You Lord For Your Blessings On Me, Offensive Muppet Memes, Luka Samanic Stats, Fibber Mcgee And Molly Thanksgiving, Jhanjar Karan Aujla, Competency Gap Analysis Tool, Jessi Colter Net Worth 2018,