[Intro] G G + Em/G G + x2 G G + Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Em/G G7 Maybe this time, he'll stay C Maybe this time C + For the first time Am/C Bb °/ C Love won't hurry away D7 E7 (+5) (B5) (5) He will hold me fast Em/A D13 I'll be home at last Dm/G C2 Cm2 Not a loser anymore C F6 Like the last time E7 (b9) A7 D7 And the time before G G + Everybody loves a winner Em/G G9 So nobody … Maybe this time I'll win 'Cause everybody, oh, they'd love a winner So nobody loved me Lady Peaceful, Lady Happy That's what I long to be Well, all the odds are, they're in my favor Something's bound to begin It's got to happen, happen sometime Maybe this time Maybe this time, I'll win (Maybe this time) Everybody loves a winner So nobody loved me. by Pharmer95 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle .

Everybody loves a winner So nobody loved me; 'Lady Peaceful,' 'Lady Happy,' That's what I long to be All the odds are in my favor It had already been recorded and released twice, in similar arrangements, on Liza Minnelli’s debut studio album Liza! Maybe this time, he'll stay Maybe this time For the first time Love won't hurry away He will hold me fast I'll be home at last Not a loser anymore Like the last time And the time before Everybody loves a winner So nobody loved me; 'Lady Peaceful,' 'Lady Happy,' That's what I long to be All the odds are in my favor Something's bound to begin It's got to happen, happen sometime Maybe this time I'll win Last Update: … Lyrics to Maybe This Time [From Cabaret] by Martine McCutcheon from the New Woman 2003 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Maybe this time, For the first time, Love won't hurry away.

Maybe this time He'll stay. Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Maybe this time, he'll stay Maybe this time For the first time Love won't hurry away

Peaceful, Mr.

Lady peaceful. Not a loser anymore, Like the last time And the time before. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Maybe this time, I'll be lucky, Maybe this time you'll stay, Maybe this time, for the first time, Love won't hurry away. Sarah Blasko - Maybe This Time (Cabaret) Lyrics. Maybe this time, i'll be lucky Maybe this time, you'll stay Maybe this time For the first time Love won't hurry away He will hold me fast I'll be home at last Not a loser anymore Like the last time And the time before Everybody loves a winner So nobody loves me 'Lady Peaceful', 'Lady Happy' That's what I long to be All the odds are in my favor Maybe this time, For the first time, Love won't hurry away. Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Maybe this time she'll stay Maybe this time, for the first time Love won't wander away She's gonna hold me fast And I'll be home at last Not a loser anymore Not like the last time, and the time before Everybody loves a winner But nobody loves me Mr. Lyrics to 'Maybe This Time' by Liza Minnelli. Cabaret - Maybe This Time (From 'Cabaret') Songtext Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Maybe this time, he'll stay Maybe this time For the first time Love won't hurry away He will hold me fast I'll be home at last Not a loser anymore Like the last time And the time before Everybody loves a winner So nobody loved me; 'Lady Peaceful,' 'Lady Happy,' Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Maybe this time he'll stay Maybe this time, for the first time Love won't hurry away He will hold me fast I'll be home at last Not a loser anymore Like the last time, and the time before Everybody loves a winner So nobody love me Lady peaceful, Lady happy That's what I long to be All the odds are, they're in my favor Something's bound to begin It's gotta happen, ha ha, happen sometime … He will hold me fast. Maybe this time I'll be lucky. Maybe this time He'll stay. Maybe this time, i'll be lucky Maybe this time, you'll stay Maybe this time For the first time Love won't hurry away He will hold me fast I Popular Quizzes Today. Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Maybe this time he'll stay Maybe this time, for the first time Love won't hurry away He will hold me fast I'll be home at last Not a loser anymore Like the last time, and the time before Everybody loves a winner So nobody love me Lady peaceful, Lady happy That's what I long to be All the odds are, they're in my favor Cabaret (1986 London Cast) - Maybe This Time Lyrics.

Maybe this time I'll be lucky. I'll be home at last. Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Maybe this time, he'll stay Maybe this time For the first time Love won't hurry away. Maybe this time, I'll be lucky Maybe this time he'll stay Maybe this time, for the first time Love won't hurry away He will hold me fast I'll be home at last Not a loser anymore Like the last time, and the time before Everybody loves a winner So nobody love me Lady peaceful, Lady happy That's what I long to be All the odds are, they're in my favor

Formula Add Math Statistics, Bowmaker Puli Kennel, My Dear Boy, Hiccup And Toothless, Officer Pay Army, Most Instagrammable Places In Nyc, Psalm 40:1-3 The Message, Shark Diving Cancun, On-demand Instance Pricing, Red Heels Cheap, Summer Basketball Practice Plan, Run Over And Kill 2 Enemies '' Cod, Chino Trousers Women's, Bay View Music Festival Tuition, Innkeepers Act Ontario Eviction, How To Find The Apothem Of A Polygon, A Gunfighter's Pledge, Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, Walden Farms Syrup Publix, Ric Flair Wwe Debut, Takagi-san Season 2 Ending Song, Sf Symphony Coronavirus, Revit Exterior Design, Parent Board For Daycare, Unc Asheville Women's Basketball Coach, The Living Tribunal Vs Thanos, Winter Is Coming Meme, Satellite Of Love Velvet Underground, Can You Water Orchids With Tap Water, Typing Cartoon Game, Oscar Party Appetizers Finger Food, Private Dining Farringdon, Large Printable Letters Different Fonts, Ultimate Outburst Game, Yuja Wang Personal Life, GTA 4 Trucks, Malibu Rum Mexico, Yamato Naruto Real Name, Barney Butter Chocolate Snack Packs, Solo Travel In Your 40s, Setanta Persona 5 Royal Twins, Aberystwyth University Accommodation Fees, Population Of Scottish Islands, I Will Walk You Home, Kt Tape Elbow, Silence Of The Lambs Songs, Dinosaur King Dino Bracer, The North Face Furnace 35 Sleeping Bag, The Changeover 2017 Songs, Davies Symphony Hall, Compensating Euphonium Finger Chart, Steve Mcqueen Style Sweatshirt, Lodge Brunch Menu, May Allah Instil Blessings In Him For You And Make Him Righteous God Fearing, Beautiful Flip Book, Do Ducks Eat Ants, Music Theory Introduction, What Are The Three Rules Of Hipaa, Gtx 1660 Power Requirements, Arroz Con Pollo Skillet, Carcharodontosaurus Bite Force, We Are Sent Here By History Vinyl, Bad Fairy Movie, Aldi Energy Drink, Loss Of Wife, Pulsing Mud Weakness, Pentium Mmx Vs Pentium 2, Holy Spontaneous Worship Lyrics, Button Bay State Park Cabin Rental, Real Life Villains Wiki Pure Evil, Peanut Allergy Scale 1-6, School Is Bad For Mental Health, Radical In Chemistry, Winter's Bone True Story, 45 Grave Evil, Name On The Cheque, England National Football Team 1966, East Tawakoni Police Department, Best Out Of Waste Quotes, Don't Tell Mama (cabaret Lyrics), Ah All Right Crossword Clue, Ambika Serial Kannada, Aldi Iced Coffee Calories, 3d Basketball Playbook, In What Stage Of The Organizational Life Cycle Does The Organization Grow, Expand, And Survive?, PowerColor RX580 4GB, Kurse Vs Juggernaut, How To Make An Ecard Invitation, Extra History Siege Of Vienna, Wincanton Races Abandoned, Panther Creek Trout Stocking, Moving Out Mid Month Rent, Sin In 1 John, The Fast Life'' Movie, Genius Sandals Spain, Clark County Primary Election 2020 Candidates, Distancing Yourself From Toxic Family,