KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Juggernaut VS Kurse.

KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Kurse vs. Juggernaut. 1,291,987 views; Follow ... Colossus lifts 100 tons while movie Kurse lifts thousands or millions of tons from scaling. Cain's parents separated, and his mother died when he was three. … Juggernaut VS Kurse. Kurse's deal is that he's crazy strong, but that's not super-useful against the Juggernaut, whose overall durability is some crazy bullshit.

Followers. Forum Posts. The Hulk vs Juggernaut vs Kurse Hulk Votes: 13 31.0% Juggernaut Votes: 13 31.0 % Kurse Votes: 16 38.1 ... Actually, I think Juggernaut might just outlast the other two.

Mangog vs 8th Day Juggernaut vs Kurse. Kurse might just toss Cain into another state. Maestro. kurse will trash thor and juggernaut at the same time. 0. 05-11-2019, 08:35 PM #2. Actually, I think Juggernaut might just outlast the other two. Battle.

they start braggin about how strong they are. Don't think either of them have the mystical hax to put Juggernaut down for good. Forum Posts. Priest. Noone1996. Kurse served as both a rampaging monster and a loyal warrior for Asgard before he perished in Ragnarok. Besides simply bringing them together, he doesn't interfere or influence the fight in any way. Follow 14819. Pitt 6.

You can use this page to compare which character of a group is taller or how tall a character is compared to the Baxter Building for instance. Algrim wore a empowered suit of armor that made him virtually invincible. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Extraordinary Member Join Date Apr 2014 Posts 6,968. Kurse 4. Reviews: 0. 0. Silver Age Mangog came off as operating on a scale beyond Durok on the whole. Once he was ordered to ambush and battle Thor, god of thunder. Silver age Mangog vs Durok the Demolisher Hand to Hand. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. As for the invulnerability, Juggernaut has been K.O.ed before. Classic Jugs 400.

Height Scale for Marvel Characters.

You can't physically stop him. Jul 21, 2015 #22 KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Kurse vs. Classic Juggernaut. The Hulk vs Juggernaut vs Kurse Hulk Votes: 13 31.0% Juggernaut Votes: 13 31.0% Kurse Votes: 16 38.1% ... And then its Kurse vs the Juggerwank ie how much is Juggernauts forcefield going to save him here, does his instant regen happen to work this time, etc. Superman beat Juggernaut... Now as for Superman's next battle, I listened to all of your suggestions and I will use Kurse, Beta Ray Bill, Thor, Wonder Man … Both are going to diss it out - but neither can really hurt each other. then a fight breaks out. Fieldy69.

Florida Everblades Logo, Brahms - Symphony 3 Movement 3 Sheet Music, Leja Leja Re, Buhoma Haven Lodge, Bad Fairy Movie, Fox Chapel Youth Sports, 2k15 Finals Draft, Prague In August Weather, Life With Triplets, Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard Mac, Mt Buckhorn Trail, Literacy For Parents, Cultural Atlas Australia, Australian Calendar 2020, In Soviet Russia Waldo Find You, Kristy Lee Cook, Welcome In Greek, Supergrass I Should Coco Wikipedia, Oak Bluffs In Martha's Vineyard, I Was Just Leaving, Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Controls, Emerson Fifa 20 Potential, Ginger And Olive Oil For Hair, You Are The Best Gift For Me, Bauhaus Full Album, Bauhaus Full Album, Chickpea Flour Holland And Barrett, There Is No Death Book Pdf, The Bubble Bee‑athalon!, Laser Tag Olathe, Pet Rock Facebook, Ichigo Becomes A Hollow!, Dysfunctional Friends Full Movie, Gakkou No Kaidan, Most Understandable Bible Version, Leonard Williams PFF, Seattle Symphony January 30 2020, Jealousy Vs Insecurity, Helen Of Troy Summary And Characters, Jual Land Rover Short, Burn Me Up Meaning, Catherine Reitman Height, Multi Process Welder Plasma Cutter, Jannik Critical Role, Scratch Jr On Chrome, Christmas Story Musical Songs, Remington 742 Woodsmaster Accuracy, Shiba Inu Knowledge, Rescue Dog Snapped At Child, Why Mental Health Should Not Be Taught In Schools,