Don't tell Mama, Whatever you do. I give you- and don't forget to give her back when you're finished with her- the Don't tell Mama, what you know. Don't Tell Mama lyrics performed by Cabaret: [EMCEE] And now, meine Damen und Herren... Mesdames et Messieurs... Ladies and Gentlemen- The Kit Kat Klub is proud to present a most talented young lady from Lyrics to "Don't Tell Mama" by LIZA MINNELLI: And now, meine damen und herren... mesdames et / Messieurs... ladies and gentlemen- the kit kat klub / Is proud to present a most talented young lady from / England. Cabaret Don't Tell Mama Lyrics. Cabaret Don't Tell Mama Lyrics. Don't tell Mama. I'm breaking every promise That I gave her, So won't you kindly do a girl A great big favor? : Meine Damen und Herren, Madames et Messieurs, Ladies and Gentlemen! I would never tell on you. Mama Doesn't even have an inkling That I left them all in Antwerp And I'm touring on my own. The Lyrics for Don't Tell Mama by Alan Cumming, Cabaret Ensemble (1998) & Natasha Richardson have been translated into 1 languages Hush up, Don't tell Mama, Shush up, Don't tell Mama... Don't tell Mama, Whatever you do. But don't tell Mama what you saw! Cast Of Cabaret - Don`t tell mama Lyrics. [ALL] So let's trust one another, Keep this from my mother, If you run into my Mama, Don't reveal my indiscretion, Give a working girl a chance. I'm breaking every promise That I gave her, So won't you kindly do a girl A great big favor? Mama, hat ja keine blasse Ahnung, dass ich hier im Cabaret bin. [ALL] Mama Thinks I'm on a tour of Europe, With a couple of my school chums And a lady chaperone. Mama Thinks I'm on a tour of Europe, With a couple of my school chums And a lady chaperone. [SALLY] Just leave well enough alone. You can tell my Papa, that's all right, 'Cause he comes in here every night, But don't tell Mama what you saw!

Don't tell Mama, Whatever you do. If … yes- england! [SALLY] You can tell my brother, That ain't grim 'Cause if her squeals on me I'll squeal on him, [ALL] But don't tell Mama, bitte Don't tell Mama, please, Sir. [GIRLS] Sssh! Don't Tell Mama Lyrics: And now, meine Damen und Herren... Mesdames et / Messieurs... Ladies and Gentlemen- The Kit Kat Klub / Is proud to present a most talented young lady from / England. But don't tell Mama what you know. Mama Doesn't even have an inling That I left them all in Antwerp And I'm touring on my own. Cast Of Cabaret - Don`t tell mama Lyrics. [ALL] I would never tell on you. Yes- England! And please, my sweet patater, Keep this from the Mater, Though my dance Is not against the law. Yes- England! Cabaret - Don't Tell Mama Lyrics [EMCEE] And now, meine Damen und Herren... Mesdames et Messieurs... Ladies and Gentlemen- The Kit Kat Klub is proud to present a most talented young lady from England.

Baseball Memories Quotes, King's Own Scottish Borderers Records, Youtube Gorgon City, Setting Of Forrest Gump, Dr John Everett Park, London Bridge Tube Station, Pet Valu Espanola, Qi Audience Tickets 2020, Best Out Of Waste Quotes, Suggi Get U A Bunny Lyrics, Goat Man Utah, Funny Jungle Names, All You Can Eat Buffet In Ocean City, Md, The Cave Of Time, Extreme Partisanship Definition, Sf Symphony Coronavirus, Third Day Casting Crowns, Red Carpet Fashion 2019, Helicopter Parenting Pros And Cons, Owning A French Bulldog Reddit, Minergate Web Miner, Tristan Gretzky Instagram, Us National Highway System Map, Borderlands 3 Overwatch References, Ric Flair Wwe Debut, Leafy Chin Reddit, Congratulations Message For Winning The Competition, Drop & Gimme 50, A Christmas Carol Fred's Party Quotes, M16 Serial Number, 2004 U19 World Cup Final Scorecard, Geometry Dash Water, Mourne Mountains Game Of Thrones, Surface Arc Mouse Gestures, How To Use Ibis Paint, Upcoming Card Games, 8mm Beads Bracelet, Nativity Silhouette Svg, Supply And Demand Link Joggers, Ezekiel Measuring The Temple, Bbc Top Gear Tickets 2020, Upcoming Blumhouse Movies 2022, Kiss Me Where The Sun Don't Shine Meaning, Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour, Womaniser Crossword Clue, Deltarune (music Box), 1972 Louisville Basketball Roster, Late Night Tales: Groove Armada, The Power Of A Praying Mother Quotes, Coffee Bear Gif, What Is The Second Pillar Of Islam, Fellow Plotter Crossword Clue, Las Mujeres Mandan Meaning, 1/8 Of 24, Harrogate Coat Of Arms, How To Say Sorry In Egyptian Arabic, We Are Sentences Examples, You're Somebody Else Cover, Marieta Islands Tour, Romans 12:12 Amp, Kentucky Derby Catering Menu, Geometry Dash Stereo Madness Full Version, Hell Is Where The Home Is Plot, University Of Nevada, Reno Address, Mobile Nail Tech Prices, Are Sea Cucumbers Edible, One Punch Man Season 2 Art, Mass At Blessed Sacrament, Platinum Comedy Series Logo, Wincanton Races Abandoned, D Chord Banjo, Trap God Clothing, Zombie Road Trip, Chris Mrbeast Baby, Latin Word For Single, Buy Sourdough Starter Nyc, Ion Permanent Hair Color Instructions, Garden Winds Grill Gazebo Replacement Canopy, 4k Projector Screen Material, 2018 Rising Stars Game, How Do Scientists Use Ice To Study Ancient Climates Brainly, Greatest Power Forwards Of All Time,