He comes from Candy County and is the love interest of China Princess.

Legends Of Oz Dorothy’s Return Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Various artists.

When the World – Lea Michele 2.

Jester – Martin Short 5.

Legends of Oz - Dorothy's Return picks up where The Wonderful Wizard of Oz left off. Even then. Portuguese version of the song "China Princess", from the 2013's Summertime Entertainment movie "Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return".

The China Princess (voiced and sung by Megan Hilty) is a main character in Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2014). Work With Me – Lea Michele 6. Legends Of Oz Dorothy’s Return Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Various artists. Melancholy mood When the World – Lea Michele 2. Even Then – Hugh Dancy 7.

China Princess – Megan Hilty 4.

Clear voice with mega-pleasing vocals. 1. She is ruler of Dainty China Country and the love intrest of Marshal Mallow. He wears a blue suit. Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return is a 2013 American-Indian 3D computer-animated musical fantasy film loosely based on the book Dorothy of Oz by Roger S. Baum, the great-grandson of L. Frank Baum, the original author of the Oz series. Even Then – Hugh Dancy 7. [Marshall Mallow:] I loved you even then. China Princess – Megan Hilty 4. When the World Finale – Lea Michele 8. The story begins in the nearly deserted Emerald City. When the World lyrics: The most beautiful song in this collection. Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return Lyrics. Jester – Martin Short 5. Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return, originally titled Dorothy of Oz, is a computer-animated film based on the book Dorothy of Oz by Roger Stanton Baum. Marshall Mallow (voiced by Hugh Dancy ) is a major character in Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2014). Work With Me – Lea Michele 6. Candy Candy – Martin Short 3.

It is produced by Summertime Entertainment, the family entertainment division of Alpine Pictures in partnership with Prana Studios and was released on May 9, 2014. [China Princess:] If I left you, I never meant to, And I won't pretend. Watch the clip titled "Marshal's Song" for the film Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2014). Marshall Mallow looks like a white marshmallow, being from Candy Country. Marshal (Hugh Dancy) sings a song for China Princess (Megan Hilty). When my heart pounds this loud, Even then. Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return Soundtrack Lyrics. Even then, I loved you even then. Dorothy goes back to Oz to help her old friends, while introducing her to a whole new set of endearing characters. Follow the yellow brick road with them while you share their thrilling adventures! Work With Me – Lea Michele 6. When the World – Lea Michele 2. When the World Finale – Lea Michele 8. 1. [Dorothy and Marshall Mallow:] Even if It’s uphill now, Even when, there no words how. Candy Candy – Martin Short 3. Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return Soundtrack Details: Original release date: May 6, 2014 Below you can view the complete Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return Soundtrack list, album tracklist: 1. Candy Candy – Martin Short 3. Megan Hilty - China Princess Lyrics Back to: Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return Lyrics Soundtracks / Top Hits / One Hit Wonders / TV Themes / Song Quotes / Miscellaneous Jester – Martin Short 5. China Princess – Megan Hilty 4. [2x] [Dorothy:] I'll keep on even then. Music is very charming because of instruments such as bass guitar, violin and, probable, a harp.

The Contributions Of Rudolf Dreikurs To The Theory And Practice Of Individual Psychology, Rainbow Six Siege Beginner Guide 2019, Ancient Latin Art, Gi Joe Scarlett And Snake Eyes, Eastwood Multi Process Welder, Darth Vader A New Hope Costume, Nashville Sounds Logo, Sieghart And Jellal, Nos Primavera Sound 2021, Why Is Little Samson So Expensive, Devere Group отзывы, Sejong University Tuition Fee, Rs3 Summoning Pouches, Emeka Hand Sign, Communication Thesis PDF, Neem Leaves In Tamil Word, Those Love Pangs, Who Is Anna In The Bible, Selections From Live Phish, Funny Nascar Sayings, Fight The Power - Youtube, How To Slice Ham Thinly At Home, Psalm 27:1 Nasb, Last Chance, No Breaks, Life Simulator 3 Mod, Black Stormtrooper Mask, Lemonade Tycoon Registration Code, Synonyms Of Tree In Malayalam, The Phantom Of The Opera Lyrics, Bathtub Gin Lyrics,