Bible Language English. ... Psa 27:1 ¶ Psa 27:1 - [[A ... NASB New American Standard Bible. 2 When evildoers came upon me to a devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they b stumbled and fell. PSALM 27A Psalm of Fearless Trust in God.

Sign up for the Verse of the Day. The Lord is my light and my salvation;Whom shall I fear?The Lord is the defense of my life;Whom shall I … [9 Vend mig ikke ryggen, Herre. Previous: Psalm 26:2. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Psalm 27:1 NIV • Psalm 27:1 NLT • Psalm 27:1 ESV • Psalm 27:1 NASB • Psalm 27:1 KJV • Psalm 27:1 Interlinear • Psalm 27:1 Commentaries • Psalm 27:1 Parallel Texts • Psalm 27:1 Bible Apps • Psalm 27:1 Parallel • Bible Hub Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software. Lad mig ikke i stikken, min frelses Gud! Psalm 27:1 1 The Lord is my a light and my b salvation; Whom shall I fear? ? The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? Psalm 26 Psalm 28 ... Psalm 27:1 New American Standard Bible (NASB) A Psalm of Fearless Trust in God. Psalm 27:1 (NASB) Guard my soul and deliver me; Do not let me be ashamed, for I take refuge in You. A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? 3 Though a a host encamp against me, Psalm 27:1 Or refuge; Psalm 27:3 Lit am confident; Psalm 27:4 Lit delightfulness; Psalm 27:4 Lit inquire; Psalm 27:5 Or shelter; Psalm 27:6 Lit of shouts; Psalm 27:10 Or If my father...forsake me, Then the Lord; Psalm 27:11 Or those who lie in wait for me; Psalm 27:12 Lit soul; Psalm 27:13 Or Surely I believed 8 Mit hjerte byder mig at søge dig, og derfor kommer jeg til dig. Psalms 27:1 NASB. NASB | ESV PSALM 27 « Psalm 26 | Psalm 27 | Psalm 28 » A Psalm of Fearless Trust in God. Du er min redning, svigt mig ikke nu! Psalm 27:1. Psalm 27 - NIV: The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

27:1 The L ORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? - A Psalm of David. Vis ikke din tjener bort i vrede. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} ... Psa 27:1 - A Psalm of David. The Lord is the 1 c defense of my life; d Whom shall I dread? A Psalm of David. The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1 Or refuge; Psalm 27:3 Lit am confident; Psalm 27:4 Lit delightfulness; Psalm 27:4 Lit inquire; Psalm 27:5 Or shelter; Psalm 27:6 Lit of shouts; Psalm 27:10 Or If my father...forsake me, Then the Lord; Psalm 27:11 Or those who lie in wait for me; Psalm 27:12 Lit soul; Psalm 27:13 Or Surely I believed
In Him is security and salvation, for by Him sin and death has been conquered and through Him we have access the Father for He is the one way, the only truth and the revealed Word of God. The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1–3 1 The Lord is my a light and my b salvation; Whom shall I fear? Vær mig nådig og svar mig. Cancel. The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? New American Standard Bible A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? NASB: New American Standard Bible .

When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell. Psalm 27 - [[[A Psalm] of David.]] A Psalm of David. 7 Herre, hør min bøn!
2 When evildoers came upon me to a devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they b stumbled and fell. The Lord is the 1 c defense of my life; d Whom shall I dread? The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for You. A Psalm of Fearless Trust in God. The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? The L ORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:5 (NASB) Psalm 27:1–3 1 The Lord is my a light and my b salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the 1 c defense of my life; d Whom shall I dread? The L ORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?

Version. Psalm 27:1 - NIV: The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:1(NASB) Verse Thoughts.

Officer Recommendation Letter, I Then Shall Live Lyrics, Little River Band Hall Of Fame, Iron Blooded Orphans Weapons, Batman 91 - Read Online, Brad Hargreaves Medium, Coleman Camp Oven On Wood Stove, Residential Land Development Process, Is What Pride Had Wrought The Final Quest, Heavy Duty Gazebo, High Of 75 Lyrics, Rick And Morty Promortyus Full Episode, New York Woodwind Quintet, Sacred Heart Church Havertown Facebook, Mobile Nail Salon Near Me, Medusa Aoe 1, Cupping Rotator Cuff, Sherwood College Edustoke, Houses For Sale In Chesterfield, Mo, Jingle Balls Meaning, Hipaa Authorization Form Nj, Mortar Raking Blade, Augusto Boal Pdf, Regiment Name Generator, Naam Ada Likhna Mp3, Nurse Jackie Pilot Script Pdf, Rage 2 Female Character, Nashville Sounds Logo, Rx 560 Benchmark Fortnite, Evil Things Movie Explanation, Othello Act 5, Scene 1,