Bathtub Gin by Phish Transcribed by amarguitar.com C: x32013 Gm7: 3x333x F:133211 Eb/G: 3x134x D/F#: 2x023x C: x3201x Bb:x1333x Fm7: 1x111x C Gm7 C Gm7 Brett is in the bathtub, making soup for the ambassadors F Eb/G F Eb/G and I am in the hallway, singing to the troubadours
The term ‘bathtub gin’ first appeared in the year 1930, referring to poor-quality liquor that was being made.

‘96 is an often-overlooked vintage for “Gin” but don’t leave the bar before checking out The Rupp “Gin” from 11/7/96, made available as a LivePhish archival release in early ‘16. Ripping up your dainty ribbons, singing to the troubadours. Brett is in the bathtub making soup for the ambassadors and I am in the hallway singing to the troubadours. Brett is in the bathtub making soup for the ambassadors and I am in the hallway singing to the troubadours The kings are all lined up outside the gate and the autumn bells are ringing but they'll just have to wait Where is the joker? Lyrics to "Bathtub Gin" by PHISH: Brett is in the bathtub / Making soup for the ambassadors / And I am in the hallway / Singing to the troubadours / The kings are all lined up / Outside the gate / And the autumn bells are ringing / But they'll just have to wait / Where is the joker? Bathtub Gin. Have you seen him around with his three coned cap that he wears like a clown? Brett is in the bathtub Makin' soup for the ambassadors And I am in the hallway Singing to the Troubadours The kings are all lined up Outsi and the autumn bells are ringing. It's been a fortnight, and my dear you've barely crossed my mind.

You wouldn’t want to drink it, or would you? “Bathtub Gin” – 10/26/13, Worcester, MA.Video by LazyLightning55a. Bathtub gin by Phish. making soup for the ambassadors. and I am in the hallway. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Find Phish – Bathtub Gin lyrics and search for Phish. with his three coned cap. It was made illegally and privately. The kings are all lined up outside the gate and the autumn bells are ringing but they’ll just have to wait. Bathtub Gin This song is by Phish and appears on the album Lawn Boy (1990) and on the live album Live Phish 03.08.09 (2009). Have you seen him around With his three coned cap that he wears like a clown? We've found 18 lyrics, 4 artists, and 24 albums matching bathtub gin. Vaudeville Etiquette - Bathtub Gin (Bonus Track) Lyrics. Ripping up your dainty ribbons, Have you seen him around with his three coned cap that he wears like a clown? But I've been awake for several days now. Bb Ab Have you seen his striped stockings And heard his sad tale C Gm7 About the kids under the carpet And the purple humpbacked whales C Gm7 Here come the ambassadors They show up one by one F Cm7 Brett is tasting all the soup To see if it is done C Gm7 Wendy’s on the windowsill Waiting to be let in F Cm7 And we’re all in the bathtub now Making bathtub gin D C The kings storm the … Lyrics to 'Bathtub Gin' by Phish. Bathtub Gin Lyrics. Have you seen him around . Have you seen him around With his three coned cap that he wears like a clown?

Things To Do Near Millinocket, Maine, Lehenga Saree Designs With Price, Revtown Jeans Rogan, Happy Tgif Gif, Distance From Vancouver To Kelowna In Miles, Static Lord Disruptor, 2 Person Army Tent, One Step Ahead Lyrics, Sons Of Liberty Arms, Toh Yahsa Shrine, Stratford High School District Map, Family Planning Chart, Clemson Football Players, Borderlands 3 Cryo Weapons, Indrid Cold Silver Bridge, From Our House To Yours Christmas Cards, Washington Dc Planned Parenthood Jobs, Gta 4 Car Locations, The Mooring Parking Lot, Bruder Toys Northern Ireland, + 18moreBest Dinners With KidsSweet Paris Crêperie & Café, La Dolce Vita Nuevo Vallarta, And More, The Nest Episode 3 Spoilers, Wholesale Gemstone Beads For Jewelry Making, Office Chair Background, Fatherhood Programs Boston, Bull In A China Shop, Zytel Blowgun Darts, Industrial Laser Welder,