Po: I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet, heh heh.I'mma need a lot more than dew, and, uh, universe juice. (picking up a cube of tofu with her chopsticks, the only one of the five without noodles) It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single Ginko leaf and the energy of the universe. Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single Ginko leaf and the energy of the universe.
Po: Po: Then I guess my body doesn't know I'm the Dragon Warrior yet.

(he slurps his noodles, with one hanging over his nose; everyone laughs) What? It's gonna take a lot more than dew, and, uh, universe juice. Hmmm. Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can go for months without eating, surviving on the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe. (The Five realize Po's been shot down yet again.) Gonna take a lot more than dew, and universe... juice. Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe. Po: I guess my body doesn't know I'm the Dragon Warrior yet.

Kappa Phi Alpha, Save My Life Meaning, Thrash Metal Albums, Bible Verses For Direction And Clarity, Glow In The Dark Captions For Instagram, Bubble Guppies The New Year's Dragon, Rottweiler Springer Spaniel Mix, Animal Nitrate Chords, Male Jealousy Signs, Psychobilly Weekender 2020, Rain Is A Good Thing Lyrics, Out Of Tune Piano Misterwives Lyrics, The Essential Fripp And Eno Discogs, Ind Vs Aus Odi 2019, World War 2 Revolvers, The Ultimate Disciple, Declan Mckenna Ukulele Chords, Austrian Painter Gustav, Clifton James Ww2, Kings Head Pub And Restaurant, Sleeping Beauty A Cottage In The Woods, Village Map With Survey Numbers Bhoomi, The Roundtable Merch, Thor: Love And Thunder Release Date, Baby Crying Sound In Words, Introduction To Geometry Coxeter Pdf, Home Accents Holiday Santa, Buddy Rich Neil Peart, Three Days Grace Darien Lake, Six Silver Strings, Carnival Breeze Food Menu, Rockstar Yoga Pose, Caramel Candy Brands, Njpac Live Stream, Saturday Night Slam Masters Mega Drive, What Happened To X Factor Usa, Big Al Menu, Lemon Juice Mp3, August 8 2020 Sunset, Monkfrith Primary School Uniform, 85 Bpm Acapella, Should Dental Offices Closed Due To Coronavirus, Utc Football Depth Chart, Don Q Spiced Rum, St Barts Concerts, Who Won Super Bowl 27, Navy Pay Chart 2019, Face To Face Poker App, Shadows In Silence, Guy Penrod 10,000 Reasons, Off-broadway Theater Award, Woodward Academy Address, Urizen Voice Lines, Evga Supernova G3 1000w, Do The Propeller!, Minnesota State Song Lyrics, Minibus Hire Usa, Walk On By Cake Lyrics, Lock Up Song, Bowling Brace For Carpal Tunnel, Nature Cat Characters, Life Size Halo Statue For Sale, Face Masks Made In Usa With Filter, Live Bait Near Me, How To Run A Script In Photoshop, Every Day Of The Week, St Mary's College Of Maryland Student Population, Only Connect Quiz Special, Microsoft Teams Auto Call, Verses For New Grandparents, Long Sitting Position, Jake Clarke-salter Youtube,