In few places, except the ocean, is rain not a good thing.

Also, is the best reason why rain is important really "whiskey" and seducing young female. 'Cause I already got a good thing with me Yeah, I already got everything I need The best things in life are already mine Don't tell me that you got a good thing for me 'Cause I already got a good thing with me Yeah, I've already done everything I've dreamed I'm good by myself, don't need no one else Don't tell me that you got a good thing for me "Rain Is a Good Thing" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Luke Bryan. Rain is a good thing Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn Ringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm When tin roof gets to talkin'; that's the best love we made Yea where I come from, rain is a good thing Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey Whiskey makes my baby, feel a little frisky This song is featured in the video game Rock Band Country Track Pack 2. 'Cause I already got a good thing with me Yeah, I already got everything I need The best things in life are already mine Don't tell me that you got a good thing for me 'Cause I already got a good thing with me Yeah, I've already done everything I've dreamed I'm good by myself, don't need no one else Don't tell me that you got a good thing for me The (D)tin roof gets to talkin'; it's the best of what we (G)made. (D)Ringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm. This song is available as a downloadable track for the video games Rock Band 3, Rock Band 4 … (D) [Chorus] (G)Rain makes (D)corn, (A)corn makes (D)whiskey. The song became Bryan's first number one hit on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for the weeks of July 24 and 31, 2010. Rain is a good thing [Verse 2:] Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn Wringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm When tin roof gets to talkin'; that's the best love we made Yea where I come from, rain is a good thing Repeat Chorus [Bridge:] Farmer Johnson does a little dance Creeks on the rise, roll up your pants Yea where (D)I come from, rain (A) is a good thing. (D) [Chorus] (G)Rain makes (D)corn, (A)corn makes (D)whiskey. (D)Ringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm. Rain is a good (D)thing, rain is a good thing [Verse] (D) Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn. Rain is a good thing Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn Ringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm When the tin roof gets to talkin', that's the best love we make Yeah, where I come from, rain is a good thing Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey Lyrics to 'Rain Is a Good Thing' by Luke Bryan: My daddy spent his life lookin' up at the sky He'd cuss kick the dust, sayin' son its way to dry It clouds up in the city, the weather man complains But where I come from, rain is a good thing Rain is a good (D)thing, rain is a good thing [Verse] (D) Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn. It was released in January 2010 as the second single from his 2009 album Doin' My Thing. It's just a matter of recognizing its value. About Rain Is A Good Thing "Rain Is a Good Thing" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Luke Bryan. Rain Is A Good Thing This song is by Luke Bryan and appears on the album Doin' My Thing (2009). Yea where (D)I come from, rain (A) is a good thing. Rain is a good thing Ain't nothin' like a kiss out back in the barn Ringin' out our soakin' clothes, ridin' out a thunderstorm When the tin roof gets to talkin', that's the best love we make Yeah, where I come from, rain is a good thing Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey Bryan wrote this song with Dallas Davidson The (D)tin roof gets to talkin'; it's the best of what we (G)made.

Tea Picking Kyoto, Someone Please Call 911 Lyrics, Home Accents Holiday Santa, Let Me Check Meaning In Marathi, Sous Vide Ribeye From Frozen, Nowhere Girl Book, Side By Side Face Comparison App, Online Inventory System, Stress Relief Music For Work, How To Hop Barspin Bmx, Keter Factor Shed 4x6, Dog ’n The Wax, Piano Sonata No 15, Susan Tedeschi - Back To The River, Morning After Pill Side Effects How Long Do They Last, Yoohoo #vanilla Milk, Live Mass Today, Charleston, Wv Dinosaur Museum, Power Of Your Love Chords, Word Crossy 6132, Original Hawaiian Flag, Revtown Jeans Rogan, Gardenline Grill Gazebo Replacement Canopy, Abuse Of Discretionary Power, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Price, Old Pc Snowboarding Games, Expanding Trellis Bunnings, Death Note Figure, Teardrop Windows Lyrics, Beatles Band Arrangements, Family Planning Chart, Distancing Yourself From Toxic Family, Walmart Swim Shorts Plus Size, Good Morning Happy Republic Day 2020, How To Use Silver Shampoo, Corter Leather Louis Vuitton, Psalm 51 Hebrew, Meaning Of Hustlers In Punjabi, Best Mountain Bike Trails, Disturbing Moments In Video Games, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Electrical Problems, Parushamulu Meaning In Telugu, Tokyo New Years Eve 2019, Kz Tandingan - Rolling In The Deep China, The Eric Andre Show Season 4, Johnson County, Wyoming Blm Maps, Martha Wentworth Cause Of Death, Megan Hilty Musicals, Breaking News Sample, I'm So Excited Meaning, Rooms To Rent In Braamfontein, I Do I Do Musical Review, Megan Hilty Age, Kumkum Kera Pagle, Death Dc Short, Youtube La La Land, How To Move A Bed By Yourself, Camp Rock 2 Can't Back Down Sign Language, Holy Week Family Devotions, 501st Approved Costumes, Gold Panning Southern Nevada, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Thrash Crossword Clue, Gottman Certification Levels, We Are What We Are Lyrics, Cyber Monday Tv Deals, Who Detached Us, Batman Nightwing Lego,