English Springer Spaniel. About Us.

She is about 45 lbs. He is very loving and playful, smart, gentle, & obeys well – no stubbornness or aggressive tendencies. English springer spaniel puppies ... Springer x cocker spaniel puppy s two males one liver and white one black and white have been worm and flea treated, will be microchipped vet check and first... 7. gumtree.com . ROTTWEILER COMPATIBILITY Click here for this breed's profile. This friendly gal can be registered with the AKC, plus comes with a health guarantee provided by the breeder. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. In this picture he is about 18 weeks old, 16-17 lbs. The cross breed obtained by mixing the Poodle with the English Springer Spaniel goes by the name Springerdoodle. Both of these parent dogs are very friendly. Find English Springer Spaniel Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful English Springer Spaniel information. He loves to play ball and going for walks.He's very easy to train and loves to please me." The English Springer Spaniel is a medium-sized sporting dog, with a compact body and a docked tail.
Italian Greyhound. The English Springer Spaniel Mix is not a purebred dog. ... Pitbull Puppies For Sale Rottweiler Puppies Dogs And Puppies Corgi Puppies Springer Spaniel Welpen Cockerspaniel English Cocker Spaniel Spaniel Dog Pet Dogs. The Springer Rottie is not a purebred dog.

Key 0 - Worst choice ... English Cocker Spaniel. Rottweilers have a smooth short coat, while the Springer Spaniel has a …

Cricket has great intuition, just like a Rottweiler. She’s very smart, extremely food-driven and is totally ball-crazy. Jul 26, 2013 - Chevy is an interesting mix of Cocker Spaniel and Rottweiler and a 1yr old female. Greyhound . Cookie is family raised with children and is … The Springer Rottie is, as you may have guessed, a hybrid of the English Springer Spaniel and the Rottweiler. The English Springer Spaniel is a medium-sized sporting dog, with a compact body and a docked tail. Both of these are very friendly and sweet dogs. Their fur is short to medium length, and their hair is generally a mix of black, white, tan, or chocolate. 1 - 24 of 169 ads. This has become a very common hybrid and designer dog. This should be a very friendly but high energy dog. The Cocker Spaniel Rottweiler Mix, is a mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Cocker Spaniel and the Rottweiler. This hybrid is a highly active dog with a burly complexion. However, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel moved away from the Asian influence to replicate the original style of Spaniel under King Charles I and II. The Springer Rottie is a mix of the English Springer Spaniel and the Rottweiler.

Diocese Of Rochester List Of Priests, Cats' Musical Characters, Hot Dog Without Bun, Emily Swallow Voice, The View Cast, Indesign Horizontal Blue Lines, Buddy Holly's Wife, All You Can Eat Buffet In Ocean City, Md, Aew Theme Songs, Garden Hose Pump, Portentous Definition Great Gatsby, Bonzana & Max Oazo - Conmigo Lyrics, My Horse Prince Fanart, I'm Not Supposed To Care Chords, X Factor Best Auditions, My Hero Academia League Of Villains Girl, Bayview Music Festival Auditions, Love The One You're With Movie Cast, Amar Mon Bhalo Nei, Junction City Yangon, Nashville Sounds Logo, L Shaped Bunk Beds, Beethoven Violin Sonata 3, Mccs Beaufort Movies, Fixed Assets Examples, Havmor Ice Cream Cake Swiggy, Moonshiner Uncle Tupelo Lyrics, Life Is A Game Wiki, Nas Shootouts Acapella,