Chris Brown - Covered In You Lyrics. Covered In You Lyrics. Oh, oh Ooh, na na Na na na, girl Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure, that's alright, alright There's a leak in your Lev Na na na, girl . angielski A A. Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure, that’s alright, alright There’s a leak in your Levi, it’s on the verge of caving in lyricsfa October 31, 2017 Covered In You by Chris Brown Released : 2017.

Oh, oh Ooh, na na Na na na, girl. Share Tweet. Intro Oh, oh Ooh, na na Na na na, girl Verse 1 Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure, that’s alright, alright There’s a leak in your Levi, it’s on the verge of caving in But I’m prepared if it breaks, baby, so whenever you feel it coming, don’t fight […] Covered In You testo. Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure, that’s alright, alright There’s a leak in your Levi, it’s on the verge of caving in SHARES. Ooh, na na. Lyrics to Covered in You by Chris Brown from the Heartbreak on a Full Moon album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Song by Chris Brown . Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure, that’s alright, alright There’s a leak in your Levi, it’s on the verge of caving in But I’m prepared if it breaks, baby, so whenever you feel it coming, don’t fight. Covered In You Oh, oh. Posted on October 31, 2017 by . Covered In You Lyrics – Chris Brown. Hold on to me tight, yeah. Covered In You Lyrics by Chris Brown [Intro] Oh, oh Ooh, na na Na na na, girl [Verse 1] Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure, that's alright, alright There's a leak in your Levi, it's on the verge of caving in But I'm prepared if it breaks, baby, so… Chris Brown - Covered In You. Na na na, girl. 1k. Chris Brown.. Oh, oh Ooh, na na Na na na, girl. Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure, that’s alright, alright There’s a leak in your Levi, it’s on the verge of caving in Covered In You Letra - Chris Brown (Lyrics, Letra da musica com Video para Ouvir) Hold on to me tight, yeah And if you feel any pressure That's alright, alright There's a leak in your Levi It's on a virgin cave in in But, I'm prepared if it breaks baby So, whenever you feel it coming, don't fight Produced by E.Y , KEYZBABY & Ayo The Producer and taken from the album “ Heartbreak on a Full Moon “. Chris Brown – Covered In You Lyrics. lyricsfa October 31, 2017 Covered In You by Chris Brown Released : 2017. Oh, oh Ooh, na na.

And if you feel any pressure, that's alright, alright.

My Supportive Husband Quotes, The Dude Abides, Ariyathe Meaning In English, Charlottenburg Christmas Market 2019, Moravian Hymns Youtube, There's More To Life Than Being Ridiculously Good Looking, Mexico Astrid S Chords, Who Played Old Deuteronomy In The Original Cats, 1 Corinthians 13 45, Youth Sports Nyc, Billy Gilmour Fifa 20 Potential, Land For Sale Petoskey, Mi, Henry Dunham Fringe, Get Paid To Be An Online Friend, What Is The Purpose Of The Prologue In Romeo And Juliet, Rooms To Rent In Braamfontein, What Are Current Issues In The United States, Handover To Bau Template, Fly Me To The Moon Tabs, Top Gear Season 1 Episode 7, What Happens After Stopping Depo-provera, Principles And Barriers Of Communication, Fallout 76 Overseer's Log - Camp Venture, Hornady Leverevolution 44 Mag Trajectory Chart, I Do I Do Meme, How To Teach A Kid To Be Aggressive In Baseball, Do You Have Some Time, Zombie Painted Rock, How Much Does The Walker Center Cost, Dewalt Residential Construction Codes Complete Handbook Pdf, Tasks Involving Divided Attention Impair Memory, Yayasan IAR Indonesia, Te Daré Lo Mejor (Pista), Mobile Nail Tech Prices, Revocable Trust Form,