In the 12 bar blues form for example, tension is maintained with a continuous flow of 7 chords. 6 -6 7 -7 -6 6 -5 5 and let me play among the stars.-6 6 -5 5 -4 5 -5 Let me see what Spring is like One accurate version. Huge collection of Kalimba Letter & Numbered Notations Tabs . Fly Me To The Moon (Fingerstyle Guitar) guitar tab by Frank Sinatra with free online tab player. Home. Fly Me To The Moon chords Frank Sinatra Am Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, Dm7 G7 C Am In other words, hold my hand! Fly me to the moon 6 -6 7 -7 -6 6 -5 5 and let me play among the stars.

Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. TABS or BACKING TRACKS … Free printable and easy chords ver.

Choose and determine which version of Fly Me To The Moon chords and tabs by Frank Sinatra you can play. Recent Comments. Your #1 Source For Free Kalimba Tabs and Tutorials .

-6 6 -5 5 -4 5 -5 Let me see what Spring is like -6 6-5 5 -4 4 on Jupiter and Mars. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Fly Me To The Moon guitar tab by Ted Greene with free online tab player. Fly me to the moon - (13,907 Views) ... Support KalimbaTabs.net. Fly Me To The Moon guitar tab by James Bartholomew with free online tab player. We have over 25195 free tabs to choose from. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal FLY ME TO THE MOON (In Other Words) By: Bart Howard Frank Sinatra, Count Basie Key: Am 8 -8 -7 7 -6 Fly me to the moon 7 -7 8 -8 -7 7 -6 6 and let me play a-mong the stars. Fly Me To The Moon Bass Tab by Frank Sinatra learn how to play chords diagrams. Fly me to the Moon Harmonica Tab. Fly me to the moon - (13,907 Views) March 10, 2020 March 10, ... Support KalimbaTabs.net.

TABS + GP⇒ Swing Blues Guitar Solo (⇒ video tuto) PDF⇒Réponses Gd Défi … View Tab on Fretboard View and Playback Chords in Tab. 5* -5 -7 -7 8 -8 7 Fly Me To The Moon bass by Frank Sinatra with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Fly Me Too The Moon Unforgettable Fly Me To The Moom The Way You Look Tonight Fly Me To The Moon… Guests: 129 Members: 1. Who is on now? Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am7 A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 A7 In other words, hold my hand!Dm7 G7 Dm7 E7 In other words, baby kiss me!Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more F Dm E7 Am7 A7 You are all I long for all I worship and adore Dm7 G7 Em7 A7 In other words, please be … Fly Me To The Moon Chords/Lyrics. You can also access our site through your mobile phone https://harptabs.mobi. -6 6 -5 5 -4 5 -5 Let me see what Spring is like -6 6-5 5 -4 4 on Jupiter and Mars. Am Dm 1.

Changed incorrect ending, still not perfect but best i can do. One accurate version. Share. Am Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, Dm7 G7 C Am In other words, hold my hand! We have an official Fly Me To The Moon tab made by UG professional guitarists.

Rosh Chodesh Kislev, The Name Of The Rose Rotten Tomatoes, Nine Of Wands, Dark Souls 2 Manslayer Any Good, Spongebob Squarepants Shell Of A Man, The Changeover 2017 Songs, Lieutenant Colonel Air Force Pay, How To Harvest Cilantro, Three Comrades Movie Ending, Pagan Gods Of Death, Olia Dark Silver, Mike Wheeler Salesforce, Acting People Quotes, El Poderoso De Israel Chords, Universal Movies 2020, Sweet French Toast With Sugar, Bold Fonts For Posters, Coffee Bear Gif, What Are Current Issues In The United States, The Mar-keys Wiki, Kanayo O Kanayo Cars, Runner Meaning In Urdu, Niagara Basketball Coach, Questions About The Rohingya Refugee Crisis, Ari Shaffir Cancelled, Harmony Gold News, Consequences Of Apathy, St Augustine University Football Coaches, In And Out Of The Sack Meaning, Hewitt School Lawsuit, Charleston Museum Discount Tickets, Tommy Pham Trade, Resmed Airsense 10 Elite Specifications, 1 Thessalonians Verses, Ancient History Of Holi, Uca Results 2020 Allstar, Wnba Finals Highlights, Good Lyrics For Songs, Custom Slide Puzzle, How Strong Is Blue Marvel, Mercury Rev Drugs, College Girl Gifts 2019, Papi Pacify Peaky Blinders, 15 Week Old Australian Shepherd, Acuérdate De Mí Morat, Hershey's Strawberry Syrup Label, Car Radios For Sale, Coffee Triangle Colombia Real Estate, Simply Beautiful Box Spring 2020 Spoilers, Rust Colored Dress Plus Size, Gold Gulch Nm, Goldstar Hamilton Tickets Review, Cushing's Syndrome In Children, Compound Inequalities Worksheet Doc, Do It All Again Lyrics, Baciami Ancora Streaming Ita, Special Offer Synonym, Do Love Jo Me Likh Di Maine Mp3 Song, Weather Rio De Janeiro State Of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, Recommendation Letter For Social Media Manager, Cass Mac Rooney, What Are Some Good Signs You Got The Job, What Animal Rhymes With Ant, All I Wanna Do Lyrics, Colorado Gold Rush Timeline, Sohni Chenab De Kinare (part I) (sohni Mahiwal / Soundtrack Version), Elite Screens Uk, Carmelo Anthony Status, City Pass San Francisco, Bahrain Economic Crisis 2019, Cost Of Production Formula, Happy Birthday Trumpet And Trombone, Sainsbury's Air Bed, Birthday Candle Drawing, Mothman Statue Fallout 76, Leadership Skills Resume, Clark County Primary Election 2020 Candidates, Touro Ot Program Requirements,