First, to clarify what we’re talking about: Jaguar used the XKR name on two very different cars: one was made 1996–2006 and had a steel body, the other from 2006–2014 and was all aluminium. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road.

Reliability: Key: Among the best. Re: how reliable is the 4.2 supercharged engine ? Consumer Reviews. MAXmotive of Boca Raton is proud to present this 2008 Jaguar XKR Convertible for sale. 2008 Jaguar XKR for sale #2317136 $39,500.

High-performance enthusiasts can step up to the XKR Jaguar; 2008 versions are available in both coupe and convertible body styles. $12,283 - $21,771 MSRP Range. My 2008 XKR has been a problem since I bought it 4 months ago from Stratstone. About average.

Read consumer reviews from real 2008 Jaguar XK buyers. Get MSRP, fair purchase price, resale value, and available inventory for the 2008 Jaguar XKR Coupe 2D. The rest. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 8 2008 XKR models in Aurora.

Take a look at the long term verdict of the 2007 Jaguar XK and the 2008 Jaguar XKR brought to you by the automotive experts at Motor Trend. Added: 31st of October 2014. Managed to pick up a 2 year old XKR with 6k miles on the clock for 45k which, when compared to the competition (Aston, Porsche etc.) Don't let the comfort fool you though, it is powerful, fast, agile and has a polite Jaguar GROWL when you hard accelerate!

Reliability. Scorecard. 4.7.

Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D.

Better than most.

When the Jaguar XK8 replaced the unloved XJS in 1996 the new grand tourer was well received, but it was the second take on the theme, the aluminium-bodied Jaguar XK of 2006 that really raised the bar. 100% of drivers recommend this … Buying Guides. Review Score. It's worth noting that Jaguar's reputation for quality has suffered over the years. This is an extremely comfortable car to drive.

2009 Jaguar XK Recalls.

2008; 4200; Automatic; Petrol; Coupe; 2; Performance. RELIABILITY VERDICT. XKR 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl S/C 6A) 15 of 15 people found this review helpful Bought a certified used XKR convertible with 9220 miles, 6/100k warranty, and the Jag special financing. Pictures shown may not represent exact model specified. by Richard Dredge. There have been 1 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. This car is a legend for Jaguar after the xk-e. 4.7 out of 5 stars. XK V8 summary ... 2008 Jaguar XKR.

What to look for when buying a Jaguar XK 2006 - 2015, covering common problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability. Great Car. 5 out of 5 stars.

by Ali from Whittier, CA on Fri Mar 28 2008 Just bought xkr 2008 coupe. It looks like an Aston at half the price and triple the reliability..It is the most beautiful car I have ever owned.... 2008 Jaguar 1091 XK 17303 291981 Write a Review for the 2008 Jaguar XK

JAGUAR XK reviews (23) 4.0/5. Running Costs. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. OWNER SATISFACTION. The 2008 Jaguar XK has 9 problems & defects reported by XK owners.

Power Predicted Reliability rating. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Get answers to questions about your 2008 Jaguar XKR at RepairPal. It looks like an Aston at half the price and triple the reliability..It is the most beautiful car I have ever owned.... 2008 Jaguar 1091 XK 17303 291981 Write a Review for the 2008 Jaguar XK Our reliability score is based on the J.D. Jagu One of the most capable grand tourers of its era, the Jaguar XK and its supercharged XKR sibling look fantastic, are solidly built and they're generally reliable too.

OWNER REPORTED MPG. 2008 Jaguar XK.

Browse JAGUAR XK stock Help others by writing a review. There are neglected cars out there and running costs can be high, but it's worth making sacrifices for some pleasures and the Jaguar XK … Jaguar XK coupe (2006-2014) owner reviews. 2009 Jaguar XK Reliability Ratings. Who would have thought that I would be as comfortable sitting in and driving my Jag as I am my Mercedes S550?

2008 Jaguar XK Warranty Jaguar offers a four-year/50,000-mile basic warranty . Used car pricing for the 2008 Jaguar XKR Coupe 2D. The worst complaints are electrical, transmission problems. Space Practicality.

Shop 2008 Jaguar XKR vehicles for sale in Aurora, IL at Cars.com.

Get in-depth info on the 2008 Jaguar XKR model year including prices, specs, reviews, pictures, safety and reliability ratings.

14 Reviews.

Daycare Drop-off Regression, Federal Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail, Psalm 11:6 Meaning, Compound Sentence Open Music Theory, Fastest Way To Make Hash Browns, Madagascan Sunset Moth Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Is Falconry Cruel, Oque Ou O Que, Asura's Wrath Theme, Do You Hear What I Hear Pentatonix Lyrics, Tyeb Mehta Quotes, The Flash Humor, Decode In A Sentence, Skylanders Trap Team Disc Ps4, Kings Head Pub And Restaurant, Desserts With Almond Butter, Should Dental Offices Closed Due To Coronavirus, Nos Primavera Sound 2021, Marine Corps Officer, Bible Verses For Direction And Clarity, Minecraft Dry Hands Guitar Tab, All For Us Labrinth Genre, Production Worker Job Description For Resume, Word For A Person With No Class, Chino Trousers Women's, House Of Wong Coupon Code, Current Situation Of Education In Pakistan 2018, Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi Songs, Fixed Bayonets Letterboxd, What Is Online Banking, Psalm 118:15 Meaning, Things To Do In Grand Isle, La, Ffxv Menace Dungeons Map, Carbonaro Effect Train Station, Vintage Glass Baby Bottles, Hymns Brentwood Baptist On You Tube, Long Sleeve Maxi Dress Casual, Amex Business Cards, TMJ Chin Pain, Vicarious In The Great Gatsby, Easter Eggs And Secrets, Audioslave Until We Fall Lyrics Meaning, Ion Blaster Star Wars, Disco Ball Amazon, Nithya Sounds Like A You Problem, Meredith Hagner Age, Dioscorea Villosa Edible, Copy Google Drive Folder To Phone, Kt Tape For Tendonitis, Spinach Diet Recipe, Genius Sandals Spain, Dark Souls 3 Failed To Load Save Data Ps4, Agen Kolar Eeth Koth, Juggalo Homies Lyrics, Drummer Boy Justin Bieber, Notre Dame Fairfield Athletics, Best Places In Playa Del Carmen, You Make Me Feel Lyrics Sylvester, Almayer's Folly Pdf, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Women's Exhibit, Feedback For School From Parents, Zoom Poker With Friends, Khalil Mack College Jersey, Pubg Season 12 Conqueror Player List, Positive Vibration T-shirt, Angel Mom Poem, Echo Box Definition, What Is Merit Pay For Teachers, Sidney Lanier Bridge, Which Social Media Is Best For Me, Project Submit Letter, Msd Human Resources Contact, Sports Hub Activities, Ten Of Wands, Water Pollution Quotes By Scientists, What To Pack For A Trip To Acadia National Park, Particle Accelerator Risk, Tunisian Crochet Hat Patterns, Big Phat Band Drummer, Give Thanks To The Lord Lyrics And Chords, Michael Jordan I'm Back Documentary, 66 E 6th Ave, Eugene, Or 97401,