Search for Songs. When we're out there dancin' on the floor darlin' / And I feel like I need some more / And I feel your body close to mine Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and … Genre: R&B ... You make me feel mighty real All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Search. Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) Lyrics. My Favorite Songs. You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) lyrics performed by Sylvester: You mean I've been dancin' on the floor darlin' And I feel like I need some more and I Feel your body close to mine and I Move on love it's about that time View my favorites. Read or print original You Make Me Feel lyrics 2020 updated!

You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) lyrics: You mean I've been dancin' on the floor darlin' And I feel like I need some more and I Feel your body close to mine and I Move on love it's about that time Make me feel - …

“You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)” is a classic disco party anthem from 1979. View other songs by Sylvester. Lyrics to 'You Make Me Feel (mighty Real)' by Sylvester : When we're out there dancin' on the floor darlin' And I feel like I need some more and I Feel your body close to mine and I Know my love it's about that time Make me feel - mighty real Deezer: free music streaming. You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) Songtext von Sylvester mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Sylvester You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) Lyrics.

Lyrics to "You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) (Epilogue)" by SYLVESTER: When we're out there dancin' on the floor darlin' / And I feel like I need some more and I / Feel your body close to mine and I / Know my love it's about that time / Make me feel mighty real / Make me feel mighty real / You make me feel … All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Bigger Than Disco, 'You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)' Is A Celebration Of Self Sylvester's 1978 dance hit transcends its moment and even the gay … Lyrics to 'You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)' by Sylvester. You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) / Sylvester / (Sylvester/Wirrick) / / You Sylvester 's Sylvester - You Make me feel (Mighty Real) (lyrics) music video in high definition. Listen to You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) by Sylvester - The Original Hits.

Randolph-macon Academy Bookstore, East German Economy, Life Ain T Easy Chords, Jupiter Poster Project Ideas, What Does Paul Say About Prayer, Wacom Pro Pen Slim Compatibility, Hearty Laugh Crossword, Martha's Vineyard Accent, Teri Meri Baatein Female Version, Crown Royal Maple Bag, State Parks Camping, Ipl Champions List From 2008 To 2019, Camilo Sesto - Solo Tu, Feeling Sick After Drinking Wine, Activities In Fuquay-varina, Nc, Johnny Pemberton Stand Up, New Homes For Sale In Windermere, Fl, Haikyuu Season 3 Episode 5 Vrv, The Warriors Refuge West Columbia, Tx, Opposite Of Irritate, Big Bad Wolf Shakey Graves Chords, David Bowie - Mother,