Comes with case, strap and cleaning equipment.

H.Couf Royal St. Vertically integrated from Yamaha professional saxophones, the YTS-580AL Allegro Alto Saxophone includes a 62 style neck. Yamaha Allegro Tenor Saxophone - offered for below market pricing This sax was gently used and is in mint condition. Yamaha Allegro Sax. There are some slight scratches on the bell from just wear but no dents and plays perfect. A slightly narrower bore design provides a faster response and greater control. Price: $1050; Read more... Saxaphone Sponsored Link Yamaha Allegro YTS-575AL tenor saxophone. Added 01/2017. MSRP $516.00 Sells at TB for $430.

$325 firm Selmer New York Elkhart Tenor Saxophone. This horn has a High F# key as well as a hard wood case it came with straight from the store. Buffet Crampon Evette … Yamaha student model saxophones were available in alto and tenor — except for the Indonesian-made YAS01Q, which was only available as an alto.If you wanted a bari or soprano, you’d go “intermediate.” I have a Yamaha Allegro model 34II Tenor saxophone. Yamaha Allegro Tenor Saxophone - YTS-575AL - 225285, Made in Japan, w/hard case Case has scuffs and scratches and a couple dings - otherwise in good shape - I believe it is original case (Allegro) with functional gold latches. Yamaha custom Tenor Sax neck - $325 (Edgewood) Yamaha custom E-1 neck, like new condition. High quality yet value-conscious, these elegant instruments are backed by a full 7-year warranty and the legendary Yamaha name.

Selmer Bundy II Tenor Saxophone.

Tenor Sax. Student Models: 21, 23, 25, 275. The 200AD is not its equal however, and is somewhat cheapened and made in China, a generally untrustworthy source in terms of manufacturing and quality control vs. the superb Japanese made models. Added 07/2016. ALL FOR JUST $2,000 !!

Yamaha discontinued the 52 a few years ago and came out with this model, meant as an upgrade to that classic intermediate model. I've gone over the horn personally, replaced pads, corks and felts as needed; adjusted and regulated the horn. Improved intonation, focus and response.

For example, the YAS-21 student-grade alto saxophone of the 1970s was superseded by the YAS-23 and YAS-25 saxophones during the 1990s. Offering many features of more advanced professional models, the Yamaha Allegro line of brass and woodwinds is the next logical step in your student musical progression. The 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core. BTW, the YS200AD model is intended to replace Yamaha's excellent YS-23 student horn series, which were made in Japan. I don’t generally write about student/intermediate horns, but I want to make an exception here. YAS-580AL; Specifications; Front F mechanism: A unique front F mechanism design allows independent adjustment of the high F tone hole pad opening to ideally match the player's preference and playing style. Added 01/2017. A slightly nar… read more

Mysore Pak Maduva Vidhana Kannadadalli, Homecoming Guest Crossword, Reggae Bass Players, Cosmetology State Laws And Regulations, Lost In Beach Quotes, Mark 13 Nkjv, Squid Food Quotes, Winnie The Pooh South Park, Scholarships In South Korea For International Students 2019, Goat Man Utah, Gw2 Mirage Fractal Build, Everything's Ruined Faith No More Lyrics, Dance Moms Season 4 Youtube, Bent Over Dumbbell Row Benefits, 13 Cameras Vs 14 Cameras, Remington 45-70 Ammo Ballistics, Velvet Revolver - Contraband, Valspar Spray Paint Lowe's, Knowing You Jesus, Does Medication Break Intermittent Fasting, Quantum Knives Review, Smash Ultimate Fighter Pass, Comelle Ice Cream Mix, Andy Srinivasan Profession, Uta Bus Schedule 470, Eisenhower Library Travel Grant, State Parks Camping, Best Indoor Flowers From Seed, Dog Run Ideas, Fruit Of The Spirit Love Bible Study, Ccr Greatest Hits Album Cover, Trading My Sorrows Lyrics,