Knowing you, Jesus Knowing you, there is no greater thing You're my all, you're the best, You're my joy, my righteousness And I love you, Lord Now my heart's desire is to know you more To be found in you and known as yours To possess by faith what I could not earn Bring many into the kingdom I pray, and may Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. C/E F/A You're my all, You're the best, C/G F/A You're my joy, my righteousness, C/E F/A C/G G And I love You Lord. C/E F/A You're my all, You're the best, C/G F/A You're my joy, my righteousness, C/E F/A C/G G And I love You Lord. Press Play to Stream And “Listen to Knowing You Jesus Mp3” on Fakaza Gospel “FMT” 320kbps shazam spotify datafilehost gaana CDQ deezer itunes napster hungama Song. CHORUS: G F6 C F/G G C Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You Am Em/G F There is no greater thing. Knowing you, Jesus Knowing you, there is no greater thing You're my all, you're the best You're my joy, my righteousness And I love you, Lord Now my heart's desire is to know you more To be found in you and known as yours To possess by faith what I could not earn All-surpassing gift of righteousness Oh, to know the power of your risen life Now my heart's desire is to know you more To be found in you and known as yours To possess by faith what I could not earn All-surpassing gift of righteousness. Knowing Jesus Devotional by Elizabeth Haworth Come Ye Apart The apostles gathered themselves together to Jesus, and told Him all things, And He said: Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat. Knowing You Jesus, knowing You There is no greater thing You're my all You're the best You're my joy my righteousness And I love You Lord Oh to know the power of Your risen life And to know You in Your sufferings To become like You In Your death my Lord So with You to live and never die Knowing You - spoken Knowing You Jesus, knowing You Chorus: G F6 C F/G G C Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You Am Em/G F There is no greater thing. Key: C / G F G/B C F G C All I once held dear, built my life upon, F/A F C Am G All this world reveres and wars to own; C/E F G/B C F/A G/B C All I once thought gain I have counted loss, F/A Knowing you, Jesus Knowing you, there is no greater thing You're my all, you're the best You're my joy, my righteousness And I love you, Lord Now my heart's desire is to know you … Oh, to know the power of your risen life Knowing You Jesus Lyrics: All I once held dear, built my life upon / All this world reveres and wants to own / All I once thought gain, I have counted loss / Spent and worthless now, compared to this Thank You, that You are using the Church today to continue fulfilling Your plan of redemption to this lost and dying world. Knowing you, Jesus Knowing you, there is no greater thing You're my all, you're the best You're my joy, my righteousness And I love you, Lord. Thank You for the wonderful way You used Israel to bring Jesus into the world as the Jewish Messiah, and Saviour of the world. Knowing Jesus found in: This Is How We Know – Matt Redman, Glorious Day - Passion, I Know Who I Am, One Thing - Hillsong Worship, Your Love Never Fails – Jesus Culture, Jesus, Lover Of My Soul – Hillsong Worship, More Like Jesus -..

Connect 4 Rules, Hedgehog Hideout Diy, Unit Circle And Reference Angles, Fashion Trends 2020 Winter, Mayo Clinic Employee Portal, When Was Thor's Hammer Destroyed, Ff9 Eiko Cooking, Montagues And Capulets Piano Sheet Music, Generic Trademark Cases, Son Mis Amigos Translation, Lake Quotes Tumblr, Orientation Process For New Employees, Unique Automatic Watches, Luca Brasi Sleeps With The Fishes Gif, Randy Moss 49ers Highlights, Coconut Flour Bread Recipe Yeast, Mid Ohio Motorcycle Track Days 2020, 12 Apostles Peaks, Green Eggs Grill, Manish Malhotra Instagram, Yacht Party Rentals Newport Beach,