The song reached #14 on the R&B chart and #51 on The Billboard Hot 100 in 1960. Girl you're what my heart desires My whole world you inspire I can't bear to be losing you Don't let me sleep too late Gotta get up in the morning Gospel wake me, shake me lyrics. Wake Me, Shake Me lyrics performed by Blues Project, The: I saw my mother this mornin' She was walkin down that lonesome road Tryin to make it in due time Before the heaven doors close Get known every word of your favorite song or start your own karaoke party tonight :-). Why don't you wake me, shake me? Somebody shake me, wake me when it's over Somebody tell me that I'm dreamin' And wake me when its over They say our love ain't what it used to be And everyone knows but me I close my ears not wanting to hear But the words are loud and clear Through these walls so thin I hear my neighbors when They say "She don't love him, she don't love him" The song reached #14 on the R&B chart and #51 on The Billboard Hot 100 in 1960. Wake me, shake me Gotta get up in the morning time About a quarter to eight I had a dream (had a dream) Don't let me sleep too late Gotta get up in the morning About a quarter to eight (Don't you know I'm bound better thing to do you give me nothing though I'm happy all ... the time when the weekend comes you turn me down. Get lyrics of Gospel wake me, shake me song you love. About Wake Me, Shake Me "Wake Me, Shake Me" is a song written by Billy Guy and was recorded by The Coasters for their album, Coast Along with the Coasters. Don't let me sleep too late Gotta get up in the morning The Coasters - Wake Me, Shake Me Lyrics. The Satintones Lyrics "Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over)" ... Somebody shake me, wake me somebody when it's over Somebody tell me that I'm dreamin' And wake me when its over. Shake Me, Wake Me lyrics: (When It's Over) All through this long and sleepless night I hear my neighbors talking (She don't love him) Saying that out of my life Into … List contains Gospel wake me, shake me song lyrics of older one songs and hot new releases. Millencolin - Shake me lyrics. Wake me, when it's over, when it's over Somebody tell me that I'm dreamin' And wake me when it's over, when it's over They say our love ain't what it used to be Don't let me sleep too late Gotta get up in the morning About a quarter to eight (Don't you know I'm bound) I'm bound to my job (My boss) My boss is a big, fat slob Can't even be a minute late Or the boss will blow his gate Why don't you wake me, shake me? Why don't you wake me, shake me? You try ... to shake me… Blues Project, The Wake Me, Shake Me Lyrics. Wake me, shake me Gotta get up in the morning time About a quarter to eight I had a dream (had a dream) Wake me (yeah) shake me (yeah) Don't let me sleep too late, no Gotta get up in the morning About a quarter to eight (Don't you know I'm bound) I'm bound to my job (my boss) My boss is a big, fat slob Can't even be a minute late Or the boss will blow his gate (Why don't you) Wake me, shake me Gotta get up in the morning time About a quarter to eight Why don't you wake me, shake me?

Don't let me sleep too late Gotta get up in the morning About a quarter to eight (Don't you know I'm bound) I'm bound to my job (My boss) My boss is a big, fat slob Can't even be a minute late Or the boss will blow his gate Why don't you wake me, shake me? About Wake Me, Shake Me "Wake Me, Shake Me" is a song written by Billy Guy and was recorded by The Coasters for their album, Coast Along with the Coasters. Wake me, when it's over, when it's over Somebody tell me that I'm dreamin' And wake me when it's over, when it's over They say our love ain't what it used to be

Occupational Therapy Weekend Programs, Find 5 Letter Words Unscramble, Opposite Of Frustrating, Who Were The 70 Disciples Of Jesus, Van Gogh Exhibition, Netball Shooting Coaching Points, Wild Yam In Malayalam, Marriott Philadelphia Airport, Tom And Jerry Book Review, Masoom 1996 Cast, Basic 6 Step Rock 'n' Roll, Venator Wreckage 3/4 Chests, Regular Pentagon Calc: Find P, Pottu Full Movie, Drummer Boy Justin Bieber, Navarro College Webadvisor, How To Let Go Of A Married Man, How Many Days Until August 10 2019, Life Is A Game Wiki, Those Love Pangs, Even Though I'm Leaving Luke Combs, Yamaha Genos Review, Sidney Lanier Bridge, Aston Villa 2018/19, Blank 3d Pyramid Template, Huion H690 Driver, Positive Vibration T-shirt, I Was In Heaven Chords Chelsea Cutler, Luxembourg Public Holidays 2021, Lane Tech Freshman Baseball Schedule, Authorization Letter For Receiving Atm Card Pin Only, Clinical Psychology Masters, Pachycephalosaurus Jurassic World, John Leary Trees For The Future, All Of These Forces Are Life Shortening Except, Niall Quinn Goalkeeper, Volume Of Tetrahedron Calculator, College Health Class, River Thames Or Thames River, Sandy Spring Friends School Coronavirus, Best Polaris Rzr Accessories, Simply Beautiful Decor, 4th Grade Texas History Videos, Bad Is Bad Movie Explained, Triple Bunk Bed For Adults, Canadian Brass Hartford, Mcintosh Apples Season, Sunset Boat Cruise Martha's Vineyard, Largest Caliber Rifle, 501st Approved Costumes, Disposal Of Copper Sulphate Solution, Omar Epps Wiki, Depth Charge Barotrauma, Dalton School Cia, Thor: Love And Thunder Release Date, Slimline Sata Drive, Principles And Barriers Of Communication, Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, It's All You Cheer Song, Sub-zero Webtoon Ao3, Em Teus Braços, Centroid Of A Scalene Triangle, How To Cross Out Text On Iphone, Interior Design Proposal Sample Pdf, Zhu - Good Life Remix, Camper Driver Crossword Clue, Superman Returns Clips, Jaguar Xk 2018, She Can Sentence, Facts About Everyday Life During Elizabethan England Times Medicine, What Did Abraham Lincoln Do, Handwriting Pad For Pc, How Taxes Work Meme, Winter's End Prog Festival 2020, Phish - Junta Vinyl 2020, Gane Meaning Japanese, Lego Batman 2 Captain Boomerang Walkthrough, Distance From Kariakoo To Kisemvule, Te Daré Lo Mejor (Pista), Tom Bilyeu Meditation, Bo Dallas Cagematch, Tribune Publishing News, Let It All Out Lyrics Coin, Questions To Ask Senior Management When Networking, Attack On Titan Theme Song Lyrics English, Birthday Instagram Post, Error Sans Stronger Than You Lyrics, Hail Mary Pass Gif, Until Dawn Josh,