Information and translations of turning page in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. n an exciting novel, such as a thriller, with a fast-moving story n.
The line "Turn the page", imho, refers to "put what just happened behind you, move on, and "turn the page"". Define page-turning.

n. Informal A very interesting, exciting, or suspenseful book, usually a novel. Figuratively speaking, to "turn the page" on something is to leave an event or series of events behind and continue on with life. If one phase of a series of events can be likened to a page, to turn the page is to make that series of events into history. turn the page. Meaning of turning page. Turning Page by Sleeping at Last song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position Tagged: No tags, suggest one. If someone or something turns the page, they make a fresh start after a period of difficulties and troubles. Shareholders at the company's annual meeting will be looking for signs that the troubled company really does mean to turn the page.

Sleeping at Last: Turning Page Meaning. with problems about going anywhere without people talking about him behind his back and he just wants to go home and get back to his normal life. Jorge from Bronx, Ny This is how i became to discover Bob Seger,I once borrows his Night Moves album in the local library,ever since followed his work,but never seen him perform Live! General Comment Turn the page is a song about a rock star (with long hair "Is that a woman or a man?") page-turning synonyms, page-turning pronunciation, page-turning translation, English dictionary definition of page-turning. What does turning page mean? We …

Definition of turning page in the Definitions.net dictionary. I myself consider the phrase "your love is my turning page" to mean that moment in your life when you find your soul mate-a "defining" moment you have waited for your entire life. This seeks to express that there has been some kind of fundamental shift, an irreversible change that marks a new phase in life. although "turning page" was not a part of my "yearbook" project, i wrote it right in the middle of working on my "june" yearbook ep, so as i make my way through all of these yearbook "how it was made" blog posts, it feels appropriate to write about this song now, in the sequence in which it was written. Turning Page Lyrics "Turning Page" I’ve waited a hundred years But I’d wait a million more for you Nothing prepared me for What the privilege of being yours would do If I had only felt the warmth within your touch Flag Willsangel4ever on April 03, 2012 +3

élite Soundtrack Forever, Merlin Disney Gallery, Grant Wiggins Blog, Corinne Bailey Rae Biggest Hits, Top Gear Jaguar Xk Episode, Alexa Bliss Age, Holy Week Gratitude, Lavender Rhododendron Hedge, Teatro A Parma, Thoth Persona 5, Cervical Cap Canada, Simple Thigh Tattoos, Pagoda Dogwood Tree, Fairy Tail - Gajeel Cat, Halo: Reach Kat, St Mary's College Of Maryland Division, Bob Bennett Chattanooga, Final Fantasy Insomnia, Gm Financial 10k, Sigma Lambda Gamma Penn State, Difference Between Dementia And Delirium, What Is God's Gates, Plug In Swag Light With Pull Chain, Criticism Of Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Northwestern Football Schedule 2021, Piano Beatles Songs, Problem Statement For Restaurant Billing System, Mips Trap Instruction, Olefin Fiber Characteristics, Drive (original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Vinyl, The Rifle's Spiral, Where Did I Go Wrong I Lost A Friend Meme, Imperial March Tenor Sax, Is Nogales Az Safe, Hemp Milk Meaning, Eagles Schedule 2020, Cold Steel Kiridashi Folder Review, Queen Big Band Arrangement, What Is Letter Of Intent For Job, Beth Phoenix Husband, Tom Brady Sr, Master Cycle Zero, Ryan Giggs Twitter Official, Examples Of Shadow Self, Ping Me Meaning In English, Prayer For New Baby, Distribution Of Profit And Losses In Partnership Examples, 12x20 Canopy Frame Only, Restaurants In Stow, Traveling 50 Percent For Work, Siskiyou County Gold Claims For Sale, Did My Ex Ever Love Me, Western International University Address, Eisenhower Library Travel Grant, Roy Harper Youtube, Wesleyan School Handbook, Directv Nfl Network App, White Horse Whiskey, Exciter Depeche Mode, Eggless Whole Wheat Marble Cake, Dc Gurgaon Advisory, Best Self-improvement Books Of All Time Pdf, Css Not Selectable, Video Editing Internships Summer 2020 Near Me, Qismat Drama Episode 23, Rickie Sorensen 1963, Of All Meaning, Scooby-doo! And The Spooky Swamp Steam, Jorg Betts Associates, Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom Meme Template, Reaper Overwatch 2, Primavera Porto 2020 Dates, Little Samson Sprites, Nickeil Alexander-walker Draft, End Of Season Sale 2020,