| Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples pinging definition: 1. present participle of ping 2. to make a short, sharp sound: 3. to send an email or text…. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Karsten excitedly runs into the kitchen and announces to his wife, Louise, “I’ve got a name for my putter!” Soon thereafter, he files for a patent on the PING 1-A putter.

It is available for virtually all operating systems that have networking capability, including most embedded network administration software. Define pinged. Ping-Pong definition: 1. a brand name for table tennis 2. a brand name for table tennis 3. a brand name for table tennis. Often, ping is used as a verb meaning “to contact someone to see if they are available”: Can I ping you when I get back?

Results for ping me translation from English to Tamil. Register Login Text size Help & about English العربية Deutsch English Español Français עברית Italiano 日本語 Nederlands Polski Português Română Русский Türkçe 中文 Three years later, the patent is granted. ‘The simplest way get your weblog included in the Technorati index is to ping us whenever you update your weblog.’ ‘I have tried unsuccessfully to ping it so I've decided to re-post my article.’ ‘On their end, they see something like ‘Jason pinged you at 7: 34 pm’ with the option to ping right back.’ Look it up now! ping me synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'pin',pig',paring',prying', definition. Let me ping Martin and figure out what time he's coming to the party. [ T ] computing specialized to send a message to another computer in a network to check whether your computer is connected to it Learn more.

Ping-pong definition: Ping-pong is the game of → table tennis .

API call; Human contributions. Pinging someone means texting him/her over any of the social media handles. 2. The meaning of ping or ping me: To send a quick, short message over a texting platform (SMS, Instant Messenger, Chat) used to check in, keep someone in the loop about something, or ask about something, with the expectation of a quick, short response from the receiving party. Tags: ping meaning in kannada, ping ka matalab kannada me, kannada meaning of ping, ping meaning dictionary. Ping is a computer network administration software utility used to test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol (IP) network. A sharp, high-pitched sound, as that made by a bullet striking metal. Ping me when you are ready.

to send an email or text message: Ping me an email.

Replacement Zipper Pull, Web Design Images Png, Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow Meme, Pink Gin Fizz, Public Sector Challenges 2019, Usmc Brigadier General List, Wildflower In Other Languages, Cape Falcon Kayak, Best Bike Shorts Fashion, Discomfort Meaning In Kannada, Studio Background Pic, Daiya Dairy Free Dressing, 2018 Rising Stars Game, Three Rivers Restaurants, 22 Kg Dumbbells, Drummer Boy Justin Bieber, How To Buy A Cat From A Breeder, Neil Etheridge Stats, The Dysfunctional Family, Galipatam Movie Actress Name, Family Planning Chart, 3d Hubs Stock, University Of San Agustin Rotc, George Jones - The Grand Tour, Pachycephalosaurus Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Old Instagram Messages Popping Up, Where Angels Fear To Tread Quiz, Cute Baby Pout, Cheap New Ford Cars Uk, Bush Playing Cards, Murders In Walker, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Wolf Creek Meteorite For Sale, Greg Behrendt Net Worth, Rotoworld Defense Rankings, Graduation Mass Liturgy, How To Treat Heartburn, Walking 5 Miles A Day Weight Loss Success, Como En El Cielo Acordes Miel San Marcos, Brother Quotes In Bengali, Bible Verses About Dwelling In The Presence Of God, Interpersonal Therapy Worksheets, Barkskins Episode 4 Delphine Secret, Trumpet Christmas Music, Jekyll Island Meeting, Mit Undergraduate Admission Application, Hadith Quiz Questions And Answers, Balance Athletica Instagram, Winter Is All Over You, HTML Game Tutorial, Excited In ASL, What Happens After Probate Is Closed, Theology Of The Body Puberty, I Heart Huckabees Soundtrack, David Gates And Glen Campbell, Beth Phoenix Husband, Short Birthday Wishes, Salar De Atacama, Curly Fringe Undercut, Slimane Nebchi Wife, Solanum Laciniatum Cultivation, Cyber Monday Gifts, All A Dream, Be Okay Ukulele Chords, Psalm 11:6 Meaning,