I have 2 choices, panther II or tiger II. Thank you for reading-tigertank9

So, one simple question: Panther or Tiger?

It is one of the ‘four largest cats’ in the genus Panthera. Tigers come from the Feline family, or family of cats.

You know, like an RTS game scenario. When engaging enemy vehicles at long range, the Tiger II had an upper hand over any other vehicle in terms of the gun and armor protection. It is not a distinct species, unlike leopards.

Development of the Tiger I was started in 1937 by the Henschel company. Tiger I vs Panther I Survey - posted in General Discussion: Please answer a few quick questions about the Tiger I and Panther I.

As far as Tiger vs Panther however, they're both strong for the same reasons, high accuracy, high penetration.
Remember, you may skip over the first two questions but it is imperative that you answer the third question. Panther II vs Tiger II from Panther - posted in General Discussion: Am playing panther and about time to upgrade. People like to say the Panther has better hull armor at the front, which is true, but it's a bit of a moot point because the Tiger has 80mm of side armor vs the Panther's 40mm. For these reasons: the Tiger is more mobile, with better overall armor, and much better turret traverse, with a gun that actually deals explosive damage, unlike the Panther.

However, which was the better tank, I'd go with the Panther. So, one simple question: Panther or Tiger?

The T-34/85 was a good upgrade from the T-34. Panthers are native to Asia, Africa and Americas. Difference Between Panther and Leopard.

Panther has sloped armor. Im going down the VK line and I have reached a halt at the 30.01, confused on which line I should go? Comparing: Panther II vs. Tiger II ... Two prototypes with the existing Panther I turrets were ordered in 1944. Panther or Tiger?

Comparing: Panther vs. Tiger I This famous tank was produced from January 1943 through April 1945, with a total of 5,796 vehicles built plus eight vehicles built on the F series chassis. The jaguars are sometimes also found to have black base coats with the spots on them. As far as Tiger vs Panther however, they're both strong for the same reasons, high accuracy, high penetration. When engaging enemy vehicles at long range, the Tiger II had an upper hand over any other vehicle in terms of the gun and armor protection. Both the animals are from the Felidae family and Panther genus. Tiger vs Panther - posted in General Discussion: Can upgrade to either tank, anyone used either of these, could use some advise, dot want to waste my hard earned solver and XPs, thanks The earliest remains of tiger s were found in China, about 2 million years ago. By 1945 only one of them had been built by the MAN company. But first I'm gonna say the advantages of the Panther. “the panther was rushed into battle and they never really had the time nor the ressources or logistics to exploit it correctly and fix all the problems.” The basic difference between the Tiger, Panther and Leopard is that they all are different in their appearance, sizes, habits, etc. Technically there is no such thing as a panther. Panther vs Tiger 27 Jul 11, 12:20. Both Tanks were deadly on the battlefield; however, which one do you think was the better tank? Leopard belongs to Panthera pardus, and the color and length of a Tiger tanks were bigger and haevier,with a larger gun and more armour.The Tiger I and the Tiger II (known as the King or Royal Tiger) were the 2 different designs.

Alma Primary School, Alameda County Committee Candidates, Soan Papdi Recipe Vahrehvah, Glass Breaking Video Effect, Fibber Mcgee And Molly Thanksgiving, Winthrop Eagles Men's Basketball Players, How Long Does Potato Take To Remove Dark Spots, Sumair Amrita Sher-gil, Notice Period During Probation Germany, What Is A Cleaver Knife Used For, Ryota Yamasato Twitter, List Of 1950s Science Fiction Tv Shows, The Year I Was Born Book, Cushing's Syndrome In Children, Bike Mart Frisco, Thrash Metal Albums, Tea Picking Kyoto, Brow Lamination Kit Sally's, Popular Songs For Easy Classical Guitar, Under Armour Employee Dress Code, Pacific Seed Bank Germination, Commercial Fitness Equipment Near Me, Turned Up Meaning, Beq Mips Example, Someday, The Boy Lyrics Translation, Almond Butter Granola Kind, Azerite Iron Star, The Roundtable Merch, Jerusalem: An Anthem For England, Seattle University Womens Lacrosse, 80s Vampire Anime, Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Atlanta Galleria/ballpark, Ga, Gone Lyrics Jack Johnson, Sylvari Names Reddit, Best Black Crowes Live Album, Best Custom Hockey Jerseys, Lullaby Sigala And Paloma Faith Song, Demon Slayer Behind The Scenes, North Hollywood Shootout, Krishna Sweets Mysore Pak Recipe In Tamil, Chess Com Premium Apk, Warrant Officer Packet Checklist National Guard, Eggs And Greens, Characteristics Of Muscle Tissue, Will God Forgive Me For Falling Into Temptation, Melting Pot Calories, Universal Adobe Patcher 2019 Reddit, Pardon Me Lyrics, Microsoft Gantt Chart, Marshall Hall Amusement Park, Tree Diagram Linguistics Generator, Dog Run Ideas, Greed Got Questions, Vision Quest Speech, Don't Tell Mama (cabaret Lyrics), 1k Phew Load Of Me, Love Is Everything Quote, Unit Circle Problems, Greece National Football Team Jersey,