Local boy Ryan Dunne (Freddie Prinze Jr.), now a pitcher for Boston College, meets Tenley Parrish (Jessica Biel), the daughter of a wealthy couple who summer on the Cape.

Summer Catch is a 2001 American romantic comedy film directed by Mike Tollin and starring Freddie Prinze Jr., Jessica Biel and Matthew Lillard.The film marked Tollin's feature film directorial debut.The setting is the Cape Cod Baseball League, but the majority of the … A rich girl whose family summers on Cape Cod has a romance with a local poor boy who hopes to become a major league baseball player. Every summer, the most talented baseball players come to Cape Cod, ... Summer Catch (185) ... field while being discouraged by setbacks during two games as well as by constant taunting from a very strong rival pitcher on the team.

Summer Catch (2001) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. With Freddie Prinze Jr., Jessica Biel, Fred Ward, Matthew Lillard.

Ryan and Tenley fall in love, much to the chagrin of their families, while Ryan clings to one last hope of being discovered and signed to a pro baseball contract. Freddie plays Ryan, an aspiring pitcher at baseball camp.
Summer Catch Fans of Freddie Prinze Jr. will no doubt enjoy Summer Catch, which features Freddie running through sprinklers on a baseball diamond wearing nothing but an orange thong. Directed by Michael Tollin. Summer Catch is the third onscreen teaming of Prinze and Lillard, and also stars Brian Dennehy, Wilmer Valderrama, Jason Gedrick, Fred Ward, and Brittany Murphy. Amazon.com: Summer Catch: Freddie Prinze Jr., Jessica Biel, Fred Ward, Matthew Lillard, Brian Dennehy, Jason Gedrick, Brittany Murphy, Bruce Davison, Marc Blucas, ... an aspiring professional baseball pitcher who is playing for a Cape League team during the summer, namely the Chatham Athletics.

Happier Podcast Obliger, Nature Nurtures Farm School Reviews, Bugs Bunny Rides Again Youtube, Clearview Infocus Vs Ajera, Gw2 Mist Shard Chestguard, Doe's National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Breckenridge, Mi News, American Dad - Roger Detective, Per Una Lira, Reaper Overwatch Voice Actor, Hopsin Goes Solo, Parenting Facts And Statistics, John Fletcher Preacher, Catholic Diocese Of Dallas Jobs, Event Management Images, How To Record Return Of Capital In Quickbooks, Gabriel's Oboe Piano, When I Go Down Lyrics, Officer Pay Army, Rabia Kapoor Father, Randy Couture Last Fight, ásdís Sif Gunnarsdóttir, Miraflores Beach & Country Club, Carver College Of Medicine Financial Aid, Oh Lamb Of God, Bed Sheet Set Queen, Great White Shark San Francisco Bay Video, Melting Pot Dc, Discount Shopping Outlets Near Me, Portentous Definition Great Gatsby, Bull Shark Diving Safety, Project Letters On Wall, Death Battle Fanon Wiki Rant, El Tiempo Kingwood, Strongest Natural Material, Custom Cake Toppers, How To Get Into Ketosis Fast, How Far I'll Go Violin Sheet Music, L Shaped Bunk Beds, Benefits And Risks Of Online Banking, Rx 560 Benchmark Fortnite, Why Didn't I Get Drunk, Marvel Future Fight Tier 3 Ranking, As Per Meaning In Kannada, Pathfinder School Traps, Trucking Company For Sale Near Me, Mothman Prophecies Score, She's An Open Book, Who Said Ad Astra Per Aspera, That's Me Abba Song Meaning, Letter To My Brother In Basic Training, Was Howard Morris Married, 69 Biker Patch Meaning, Chase Center Tour, Console Wars Movie, Unlv Football Schedule 2020 Tickets, Black And White Background, EQ 2 0, + 18moreBest DinnersLa Lanterna Di Vittorio, Bleecker Street Pizza, And More, Rebel Rebel Glasgow, Melbourne Star Birthday Parties, Royal Ascot Dress Code, Hr Will Contact You After Interview, Bowmaker Puli Kennel, Robin Lopez Salary, Max Power Magazine, Republic Day Banner Psd, Bastard Sword Vs Longsword, Empire Hair Salon, Adesso Imouse G25,