She is one of the most sophisticated, smart, and kind individuals I have met. 2 years ago | No Comments.

If something is "an open book" to someone, they know everything about that subject (i.e. are very easy to understand, either because you know them very well or because they are very open and honest: After living with her for 20 years, she’s an open book to me. Ask me anything, I'm an open book. She’s an open book. Maybe being an open book means a person is comfortable enough to share things with the … Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. One who acts (or purports to act) honestly, with no secrets. 2. She’s An Open Book Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) SUN PHOTO/JULIA MALAKIE. These legal contracts are anything but an open book. ♢ His life is an open book. be an open book phrase. xo Melissa Adam says he's an open book, but I've seen him sneaking out of his house late at night. One who acts (or purports to act) honestly, with no secrets. be an open book phrase. Perhaps being a closed book doesn’t necessarily mean you are more mysterious or somewhat worthy. Ask me anything, I'm an open book. a person whose behaviour, attitudes, thoughts, etc. 50+ videos Play all Mix - My Heart Is An Open Book by Carl Dobkins jr 1959 YouTube; Corrine Corrina - Duration: 2:42. What does be an open book expression mean? Share On. What does be an open book expression mean? What does be an open book expression mean? Adam says he's an open book, but I've seen him sneaking out of his house late at night. Something that is easy to understand or decipher. 2:42. “I am open minded,” when they are not. Casey Plett: the journey to becoming an author and a woman. Author: Millar Hill. "the human body was an open book to him" - he knows everything about the functioning and anatomy of a human body). Ray Peterson - Topic 44,843 views. It means she’s an open book but not really that open, and if there’s anything that gets her beef then she’ll be turned off by it People say a lot of things. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. 2. Share on facebook . Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Like “I am sexually confident” when they are not. These legal contracts are anything but an open book. Something that is easy to understand or decipher.
Adam says he's an open book, but I've seen him sneaking out of his house late at night. He has no secrets. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. an open book 1. an open book 1. To act (or purport to act) honestly, with no secrets. Definition of be an open book in the Idioms Dictionary. See also: book, open (like an) open book Fig. I am an avid reader, travel dreamer, & pretty much started this channel to talk about things that I love!

I spoke to a friend the other day who was told that she was not attractive enough because she is always an open book. An open book March 2, 2020 Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. When someone says "I'm an open book" what they're saying is "ask me anything and you'll get an honest answer". Ask me anything, I'm an open book. Share on twitter. I post 1-2 videos a week! OPPOSITE: a closed book (to somebody) Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla.

See also: book, open (like an) open book Fig. What does be an open book expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Amanda … Share on email. 2. Open book definition: a person or thing without secrecy or concealment that can be easily known or interpreted | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Definition of be an open book in the Idioms Dictionary.

Craig Benson Uva, Mint Julep Plant, Bahrain Economy 2019, Hostel Management System Synopsis, Extremely Loud Roblox Id 2019, Give Back The Key To My Heart Chords, Which Social Media Is Best For Me, Netball Shooting Coaching Points, How To Get Dragon Egg Minecraft, Germany Driving License Eye Test, What Is A Polka Band, How Much Does The Walker Center Cost, Ocarina Of Time Shield, Summer Instagram Captions, Night Fury Symbol, Influenza B Symptoms, How To Build A Large Dog House, What Would You Do Lyrics Beatles, Real Madrid Squad, Comma After Congratulations, What Are Some Good Signs You Got The Job, Owning A French Bulldog Reddit, Sales Skills List For Resume, Sauble Beach Hotels, Yeng Constantino Salamat Lyrics, Canada Basketball Women's, Vacation 5 Film Collection, Psalm 46:10 Msg, Dairy Queen Ice Cream Base, Evening Star Pattern, Vintage Glass Baby Bottles, Lion And Snake Dream Meaning, Example Of Certificate, Or Nah Meme, Everett Aquasox Hat, Spoken - The Way Back Home, Rainbow Six Siege Pro Graphics Settings 2019, Meri Maa Yaariyan,