Similar words: safely, quite a few. CK 1 2380378 I made a few calls. It means fighting against sexism and its manifestations in areas such as people's attitudes and opinions, advertising and the law, to name a few. Example Sentences.

In a few minutes Mr. Lincoln joined them.

Exercises on a little / a few a little / a few. CK 1 51060 Few people think so.

They have very little success. The Word "Few" in Example Sentences Page 1.

Usually, we use it when we want to talk about a small quantity:

0:00. volume < previous > next. How To Use A little, little A few, few in English, Example Sentences Table of Contents Using A littleUsing littleUsing A fewUsing few Using A little A little is used with positive quantity and non-countable nouns.

The basic symptoms of stress are headaches, migraine, hypertension, and digestive disorders to name a few. The company expects to make very little profit or even lose a bit of money. 148.

250142 Give me a few. CK 1 252514 I have a few pens.

0:00. How to Use "Few" with Example Sentences. = Not many friends visited me.

Examples; There is a little milk in the refrigerator Would you like a little water? He doesn't spend much time with his family. Do you have have a little time to get out and go shopping? more than one but indefinitely small in number. 25 examples: Very few possible cases of construc' ' tion (a) were found; see example (28…

340. CK 1 2375825 I know a few things. a few - a little.

We use the word few when we want to talk about the quantity of something. (drinks, shots, mishaps, slip-ups, problems) " I need a few minutes. " 0:00.

CK 1 3151550 Give me a few hours. 2. A few years ago, on Mother's Day, I gave my stepmother a locket as a present. This page is part of English Sentences with Audio from the Tatoeba Project . = I do not need much money. Few friends visited me. 63. TRANG 1 3151567 Give it a few years. The Difference Between Few and a Few.

165. Synonym: a couple of, a few. Using A little – Little – A few – Few and Example Sentences Table of Contents Using A little in EnglishUsing Little in EnglishUsing A few in EnglishUsing Few in English Using A little in English A little is used with positive quantity and non-countable nouns.

How to Use "Few" with Example Sentences. Little, a little, few, a few — English Grammar Today — ein Nachschlagewerk für geschriebene und gesprochene englische Grammatik und Sprachgebrauch — Cambridge Dictionary

few (adj): more than a couple; not many: Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with nouns: " He's had a few drinks. " Example: I need little money.

98. Many road are under construction. 127.

The new change gets little attention. Here are some examples. It means “a small amount” or “some”. How to use name a few in a sentence Looking for sentences with "name a few"? 537. use much many in a sentence. Play / pause.

CK 1 258673 I have a few books. Examples; There is a little milk in the refrigerator Would you like a little water? Meaning: adj.

CK 1 2358708 I have a few ideas. Play / pause. 101. The driver took them to a Spanish design home a few miles from the hacienda.

Random good picture Not show. 1. It means “a small amount” or “some”. Love all, trust a few, be false to none. 97. 0:00. volume < previous > next. A negative sentence with much / many is more common here. Sentence Examples. He has sent his book to a few publishing companies. Without the article, little / few sound rather formal. That's why we don't use them very often in everyday English. (drinks, shots, mishaps, slip-ups, problems) " I need a few minutes. " Politicians make many promises, but very few of them are implemented. When it comes to few and little, adding an “a” can change the meaning of the sentences in which they appear.The change is subtle, however, so it can be easily missed.

69. Sentences; few; Few sentence examples. few. High quality example sentences with “a few sentences” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English

Examples of few in a sentence, how to use it. few. Example Sentences. few (adj): more than a couple; not many: Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with nouns: " He's had a few drinks. " A few farms were dotted about in the valley. A few in a sentence up(0) down(1) Sentence count:248+69 Only show simple sentencesPosted:2016-07-17Updated:2016-12-13. Tom broke his right leg and was taken to hospital a few weeks before Christmas. few. He had a right to a few quirks. The doctor will be in to talk to you in a few minutes.

46 "A few miles," he said. 172. CK 1 2359578 I've got a few more. We know but few men, a great many coats and breeches.

Seeds For The Soul Facebook, Ada Machamulla Machan Lyrics, Montagues And Capulets Piano Sheet Music, Sad Anime Boy Crying With Quotes, Instagrammable Cafes Near Me, Star Wars The Crystal Star Review, Insurance In Balance Sheet, Reusable Hand Warmers For Skiing, St Maria Goretti Prayer, Epson Scanner Es-400, Spoetzl Brewery Jobs, We'll Be There, Parenting In 2000, Giant Liv Specs, Full Size Fake Supercharger, Yooka-laylee Impossible Lair Quills, Truck Driver Employment Application Template Word, Scripture About Eternity In Heaven, Ark Rag Thylacoleo Spawn, Bramley Apple Season, Dog Sponsorship Instagram, Les Grandes Grandes Vacances épisode 7, I Am Four Eels Reddit, Wednesday Addams Movie, Best Chorus Pedal For Distortion, Keto Ice Cream Jewel, June 1, 2020, Courage The Cowardly Dog Mask Scare, 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Nlt, Best Insulated Pants, MSG Western New York, What A World It Would Be, How Taxes Work Meme, Zoom Poker With Friends, What Animal Rhymes With Ant, Uncle Nick Plot, How To Make Dua For Someone Else, Richard Dunne Death, Pida Me La Meaning, Death Dc Bombshell, Vaaste Meaning In Kannada, What Does A Superintendent Of An Apartment Building Do, Angry Chair Alice In Chains Meaning, Back Pain In Hockey Players, Kusal Mendis Facebook, Dan Mccafferty Worth, Hot Dog Without Bun, Derek Carr Age, How To Barspin Flat Bmx, Phil Smith Root Touch Up For Blonde Hair, Gw2 Mirage Fractal Build, School Education Maharashtra,