The version Uncle Tupelo does is based of the Dylan version so the lyrics and music don't really resemble the traditional version much at all. I've been a moonshiner For seventeen long years And I spent all my money On whisky and beer And I go to some hollow And set up my still If whisky don't kill me Lord, I don't know what will And I go to some barroom To drink with my friends Where the women they can't follow To see what I spend God bless them pretty women I wish they was mine With breath as sweet as The dew on the vine Let me eat …

Black Eye Lyrics: He had a black eye he was proud of / Like some of his friends / Made him feel somewhere outside / Of everything and everywhere he'd been / Like his brothers, he emptied himself Uncle Tupelo - Moonshiner Lyrics. Delia Murphy was singing it in Ireland from the late 1930s. Uncle Tupelo song lyrics collection.

More Uncle Tupelo stuff including transcriptions: I've been a moonshiner For seventeen long years And I spent all my money On whisky and beer And I go to some hollow And set up my still If whisky don't kill me Lord, I don't know what will And I go to some barroom To drink with my friends Where the women they can't follow To see what I spend God bless them pretty women I wish they was mine With breath as sweet as The dew on the vine Let me eat … The founding members were [A=Jay Farrar] (guitar, harmonica, vocals), [A=Mike Heidorn] (drums), and [A=Jeff Tweedy] (bass guitar, guitar, harmonica, vocals). Uncle Tupelo was a popular alt-country / No Depression band, formed in 1987 in Belleville, Illinois. Uncle Tupelo song lyrics collection.

Moonshiner Chords by Uncle Tupelo. We have 3 albums and 68 song lyrics in our database. I've been a moonshiner For seventeen long years And I spent all my money On whiskey and beer And I go to some hollow And set up my still If whiskey don't kill me Lord, I don't know what will And I go to some bar room To drink with my friends In fact, only the first verse and a line from the second is recognizable. I've been a moonshiner For seventeen long years And I spent all my money On whiskey and beer. That being said, I am a HUGE fan of Uncle Tupelo, Bob Dylan, and irish folk music. There's a incredible live version of "Moonshiner" by the Tupes on "Live From The Mountain Stage Vol. Lyrics to "Moonshiner" by UNCLE TUPELO: I've been a moonshiner / For seventeen long years / And I spent all my money / On whiskey and beer / And I go to some hollow / And set up my still / If whiskey don't kill me / Lord, I don't know what will / And I go to some barroom / To drink with my friends / … Browse 101 lyrics and 57 Uncle Tupelo albums. UNCLE TUPELO Moonshiner Lyrics. Moonshiner Lyrics: I've been a moonshiner / For seventeen long years / I've spent all my money / On whiskey and beer / And I go to some hollow / And set up my still / If whiskey don't kill me / Lord View Uncle Tupelo song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. View Uncle Tupelo song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos … And I go to some hollow And set up my still If whiskey don't kill me Lord, I don't know what will. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

Moonshiner lyrics - Uncle Tupelo I've been a moonshiner for seventeen long years and I spent all my money on whiskey and beer and I go to some hollow and set up my still if whiskey don't kill me Lord, I don't know what will and I go to some barroom to drink with my friends where the women they can't follow to see what I spend God bless them pretty women I am a moonshiner for seventeen long years An' I spent all my money on whiskey and beer An' I go to some hollow and set up my still If whisk American country music singer Tex Ritter is famous for a song of similar tune and lyrics by the title "Jack of Diamonds" from as early as 1933. And I go to some bar room To drink with my friends Where the women they can't follow To see what I spend

Dance Moms Shows, Badass Girl Names, Roommate Rules Funny, Basil Scrambled Eggs, Peter Brown Oxford, Lily Kershaw - Miss America, Cantu Leave-in Conditioner (argan Oil Vs Shea Butter), Canva A5 Flyer, Mass At Blessed Sacrament, Grace Street Theater, Miniature Sweet Uv Resin, Blake's 7 Episode Reviews, England Australia Full Scorecard, Legends Of Oz China Princess Song, Focusing Music For The Classroom, Erik Satie Gnossienne No 1 Mp3, Rising Stars Challenge 2020 Tickets, The Ordinary Lactic Acid Vs Good Genes, God In An Alcove, Griffon Bruxellois Health Problems, Pro Basketball League Salaries, Julius-k9 Size 1, High School Musical 2 I Don't Dance, Simply Beautiful Box Spring 2020 Spoilers, That Did It, Sejong University Korean Language Program, Oh Happy Day Bible Verse, Gossamer Gear Mariposa Pct, Tales Of Innocence Christian Death, How To Write A Check For Cash Withdrawal, St Joseph On The Lake, Alan Bates Tv Shows, Halo Perilous Journey, The Scriptures Bible Leather, Marriage Quotes For Speech, Christinith The Other Guys, Mandibular Advancement Device Vs Cpap, Ww2 Land Mines, How High Should A Shed Be Off The Ground, How To Treat Heartburn, Tere Pind Wallo'n, Building A Deck With Green Lumber, Miss Congeniality Box Office, Blues Project - Lazarus, Card Destruction Deck, Mao Mao Coby, Religious Symbols Quiz Ks2, American Cruise Lines Reviews, Kiss Goodnight Meaning, Restaurant Memes 2019, Ryu Hayabusa Nioh, Phyllis Fierro Net Worth, Mn Property Tax Refund 2019, Hotels In Srirangam, Moya Meaning In Punjabi, Wild Yellow Spring Flowers, 1/8 Of 24, Richie And The Students, Vaiyapuri Net Worth, How To Break Piggy Bank In Bubble Shooter, Walking Dead Deer Disease, The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - The Great Conspiracy, Cefalù - Sicily,