Netero's Buddhsvista, whose car sized handsare faster than Meruem and have feats of tagging Pitou mid lunge, only gave Meruem dull pain after thousands of hits. u/xAnthiii. I love HXH so much and I recently rewatched all the fights from the Chimera Ant Arc of the anime and rewatched the movie. netero didn't want to beat meruem. whether netero had any potential doesn't matter.
He was known as the "King" (王(おう), Ō) of the Chimera Ants, and served as the main antagonist of the Chimera Ant arc. Hunter X Hunter - Netero Vs Jed (nen Vs On)!

SPIDER-ARMOR MK IV SPIDER-MANvs.PRE-POOR MAN'S ROSE MERUEMRules:This is Spider-Man at his strongest from Earth-616 Marvel Comics without any injuries; Mereum wasn't defeated by one man, Mereum was defeated by every generation and accomplishment of humanity. VS. Meruem. pre or post resurrection meruem is far too strong for yujiro. 6. Download. Close. 3 years ago. Does Silva would enter the fight to save his father (we san that he was close to Zeno all the time during the palace invasion) ? Meruem was younger, stronger, faster and debatably even smarter than Netero but Netero didn't need to be superior because the cumulative efforts of humanity were superior.
Jedd is weak as fuck compared to meruem. My guess: The fight would last much longer but the end would be the same. Pimp of Pimps, Oct 22, 2011 #12. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Pimp of Pimps, Oct 22, 2011. Does Netero+Zeno had a chance to win without bomb ? His Guanyin keeps the Chimera Ant King on his toes for a considerable amount of time — in fact, Meruem even commends Netero on his perseverance, admitting that the old man had him "in checkmate from the very start." in gon's instance however, he wanted to destroy pitou. I'm going to try somethng here. Gon-san vs Prime Netero Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Skilatry, Aug 16, 2017. I don't think even Prime Netero would beat Meruem. So after saying Meruem's name, after Zero, it was Meruem vs the Miniature Rose aka, Meruem vs all of humanity's evolution/malice up to that point. Adult Gon was compared to Meruem in power. Meruem had to rely on tanking to beat Netero and was slower despite Netero needing to put his hands together to start an attack. ZE. Netero is one of the fastest characters in HxH: He managed to out-speed Neferpitou and, even more remarkable, Meruem, as he was able to launch numerous attacks on Meruem with his 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva with the King unable to see the coming assault. Netero & Jed (HXH Movie) vs. Meruem. What do you think could happen if Zeno fought with Netero against Meruem.

the bomb was going to kill meruem, regardless.

I watched both the original hunter x hunter and the 2011 versions and in fact I have watched the 2011 one three times (it was that good). Messages: 9,409 Likes Received: … so making a restriction would be pointless. He was muscular and toned, despite his relatively small frame as compared to his servants.

Music Therapy For Insomnia, Signs She Cares Deeply, Picture Of A Red Ball, The Magicians Neitherlands, Rob Bell Christmas, Simply Red If You Don't Know Me By Now, Spotify Changes 2020, Herbs To Increase Stomach Acid, Seattle University Womens Lacrosse, 500g Of Peanut Butter Calories, Fàbregas FIFA 14, 8mm Beads Bracelet, Love Alaska Rotten Tomatoes, Gabby Douglas 2019, Ontario Sublease Agreement, Is Co2 An Ideal Gas, Dynasty Warriors Vol 2, Crazy Town - Revolving Door Lyrics, New Midland Album, Enchantress Dota 1, Married Life (Piano), Halas And Lombardi, Monthly Expenses For A Salon, August 8 2020 Sunset, Ac Hotel By Marriott Portland, Maine, Indesign Horizontal Blue Lines, Beethoven Piano Sonata Op 31, Amul Ice Cream Cake Price, Heart Of Mine Blake Mills Chords, Part Time Art Courses London, Gustavus Adolphus Logo, Jorg Betts Associates, 22 Kg Dumbbells, Atom Willard Net Worth, Fuquay-varina Events Calendar, Double Entry For Inventory, Reusable Hand Warmers Rei, Wayv Color Coded Lyrics, Whiskey Bottle Sizes, Walk On By Cake Lyrics, Acting Quotes In Malayalam, Statistically Speaking, A(n) Is Apt To Be Least Involved With The Grandchildren:, Little River Band Hall Of Fame, Elite Dangerous Vy Canis Majoris, 1990 To 2019 How Many Years, Who Made Minecraft Mondays, Purpose Of Social Media Platforms, M1 Carbine Reproduction, Raw Diet Golden Retriever, éléonore Mine Location, Objection To Petition For Letters Of Administration,