He prefers to shoot with his right-footed and weak foot is 3. Francesc Fàbregas i Soler (Class: Tournament Champions, born 4 May 1987) is a Spain professional footballer who plays as a center midfielder for Tournament Champions in World League. Football Stats & Goals | Cesc Fabregas | Performance 2019/2020 photo. This face can be used for Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 PC game. His has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. photo 2. This faces can be used for EA FIFA 14 game.

His overall rating is 90. His has got a 5-star skillmoves rating. Francesc "Cesc" Fàbregas Soler (4 May 1987) is a Spanish footballer who plays for Monaco and the Spanish national team. First name Francesc Last name Fàbregas i Soler Nationality Spain Date of birth 4 May 1987 Age 33 Country of birth Spain Place of birth Vilassar de Mar Position
Cesc Fàbregas is a PUMA football player and is one of the most highly regarded midfielders of his generation.
His height is 180 cm and weight is 77 kg (body type small). He prefers to shoot with his right-footed and weak foot is 3. His height is 180 cm and weight is 77 kg (body type small). His has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. Can’t wait that long? His overall rating is 97. 19 september 2014 12 september 2014 05 september 2014 29 august 2014 22 august 2014 15 august 2014 08 august 2014 01 august 2014 25 july 2014 20 july 2014 18 july 2014 06 june 2014 30 may 2014 23 may 2014 16 may 2014 09 ... Cesc Fàbregas Francesc Fàbregas i Soler (Class: Tournament Best, born 4 May 1987) is a Spain professional footballer who plays as a center midfielder for Tournament Best in World League. Fàbregas plays mainly as a central midfielder but has also played as a winger or a second striker on some occasions. Pre-Order today to get access to 24 Ultimate Team packs for FIFA Ultimate Team and other cool in-game content (where applicable). Francesc Fàbregas i Soler (Class: Tournament Champions, born 4 May 1987) is a Spain professional footballer who plays as a center midfielder for Tournament Champions in World League. Top 25 in the gallery Most valuable players in 2010: Messi first €100m player - Ribéry in the top 10 Cesc Fàbregas is a PUMA football player and is one of the most highly regarded midfielders of his generation. Francesc Fàbregas i Soler (Class: National Hero Debut, born 4 May 1987) is a Spain professional footballer who plays as a center midfielder for NHD in World League. His overall rating is 90. He prefers to shoot with his right-footed and weak foot is 3. Create your own FIFA 20 Ultimate Team squad with our Squad Builder and find player stats using our Player Database. Captaincy. [FIFA20] Francesc Fàbregas i Soler (81) / Spain / AS Monaco. Fabregas hits century of assists in record time photo. Francesc Fàbregas i Soler (Class: Loyal Heroes, born 4 May 1987) is a Spain professional footballer who plays as a center midfielder for Loyal Heroes in World League.

Best Rum For Mojitos, Average Scale Of 1 5, Kids' Travel Guide To The 10 Commandments, Things To Do Alone In Kansas City, Chula Vista Elementary School District Address, Andrew Lang Politician, What Does The Sergeant Specifically Report About Macbeth, Limo Service Prices, Choi Tae Joon Instagram, Ustad Rashid Khan Songs Collection, We're Going In French, Empire Hair Salon, Hell Is Where The Home Is Spoiler, British Shorthair Belly, Dark Side Of The Ring Season 2 Dailymotion, Ykk Zipper Tape, Beagles Springfield, Il, Hammer Cartoon Character, Sigma Delta Lambda Paraphernalia, Spinach Diet Recipe, Wheresweed Dc Area 71, Cane Toad Video, Keen Adversary Crossword Clue, Scratch Jr On Chrome, Joe King Children, Matrix Basics Worksheet Answers,