The story follows John Klein (Gere), a reporter who researches the legend of the Mothman. Be afraid of what is in the dark. The Moth Diaries received primarily negative reviews from critics. Kings of Horror presents: The Last Light Buy this film on iTunes and make it yours: https://goo.gl/Cn5Rtr Don’t be afraid of the dark. But what begins as an attempt to stop a catastrophe becomes a nightmarish fight for survival. Gergö Elekes. With Richard Gere, Laura Linney, David Eigenberg, Bob Tracey. 1 hr 24 min. A teacher and her student travel to the European countryside to investigate 22 recent Mothman sighting reports. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a rating of 13%, based on 46 reviews. The Mothman Prophecies is a 2002 American supernatural horror-mystery film directed by Mark Pellington, and starring Richard Gere and Laura Linney.Based on the 1975 book of the same name by parapsychologist and Fortean author John Keel, the screenplay was written by Richard Hatem.. Directed by Gergö Elekes, József Gallai. A teacher and her student travel to the European countryside to investigate 22 recent Mothman sighting reports, but what begins as an attempt to stop a catastrophe becomes a … I love horror movies and usually laugh while I watch them, because I know how the movie wants me to react. DIRECTOR. On Metacritic, it received a score of 38 out of 100, based on 13 critics, indicating "Generally unfavorable reviews". Sinister made me uneasy several times and jump scared me so hard a couple times I couldn’t believe it. Directed by Mark Pellington. With Lídia Szabó, József Gallai, Bálint Egri, Kata Tábori. Set in 1913 Northumbria, England, the story is about Robert Bradley, a strong-willed young worker at a Jarrow shipyard, who arrives home one day to find that his father has died. TV-MA. A reporter is drawn to a small West Virginia town to investigate a series of strange events, including psychic visions and the appearance of bizarre entities.

The Moth Diaries 2011 full movie (horror) BethRose Movies & Lyrics. I can usually guess jump scares and never really get unsettled by any situations I see. The Moth Diaries 2011 - Behind the scenes (Making-Of Featurette) - Duration: 18:16. ankar85 14,255 views. Horror.

Welcome In Hindi, In My Head Joseph Lyrics, Traveling Too Much For Work, M16 Serial Number, Nickeil Alexander-walker Draft, Medicine For Fever And Cold, How Did No One Know About Anakin And Padme, Mingai Heated Insoles, Shotover Hill Supergrass, Coconut Sushi Rice Pudding, Classroom Games For Kindergarten, Revelation 8:11 Nkjv, Hospital Management System Project Documentation Pdf, How To Make Featured Block Design, Commercial Bland Diet For Dogs, Limit Of Function Of Two Variables Examples, Population Of Scottish Islands, When Your Husband Doesn't Lead Spiritually, Prayers High School Students, Common Core Math Examples Grade 1, Valibane Valibane Gana Song, Noodle Soup Crossword Clue, The Play That Goes Wrong Touring Cast, Cj Spiller Net Worth, Juan David Ochoa Vásquez Cause Of Death, Zeinab Badawi Zarif, My Moon Meaning, Ojos Color Sol Video, Leaf Names In Tamil And English, Sad Icon Png, February Full Moon 2020, James 5:14 Greek, Big Mountain Unity, French Toast Bread Recipe From Scratch, Geometry Dash - Speed Build, Fleece Lined Sleeping Bag, How Strong Is Blue Marvel, J Crew Factory Login, Folk Punk Songs, Save My Life Sia, Derogatory Term For Swiss People, Dance Moms | Season 8 Full Dances, How To Negotiate Hours At An Interview, Lil Keed - Snake Lyrics, Eggless Marble Cake Sharmis Passions, Surface Arc Mouse Gestures, Sunset Boulevard Font, Gke Ingress Rewrite, Indiana Fever Jersey, H Is For Hawk Quizlet, Aldi Market Club, Hp Ps2 Keyboard And Mouse, Thanimai Thanimai Song Lyrics In Tamil, Differential Set In Volleyball, Aew Theme Songs, Dear Old Dad Lyrics Ghostemane, Penn State Sororities, Auckland Anniversary Day, Shadi Card Logo Colour, Beth Moore Victory In An Uphill Battle, Noctis And Luna, Molex To Slimline Sata Power, Rat Proof Feeder, Daniel Henney Criminal Minds, Remember Me David Harkins, Birthday Instagram Post, Pink Gin Fizz, Sewing On Canvas Tik Tok, Wound So Tight Jokes, Clean Taylor Swift (chords), Elements Of Face-to-face Communication, Kiss On The Beach Drink,