We pay cash for stereos, old and vintage equipment.

Have you ever asked yourself, "What is my audio equipment worth?" His honesty and professionalism are above reproach. [I sent him all of my equipment to sell] He was able to sell all my equipment [over $25,000], including an old pair of B & W 800's in less than a month. My 2010 delivers enough volume to fill up my small office well beyond my personal loudness threshold (which is pretty loud). Pioneer TX-7800 Stereo Tuner. Back when he was a much younger man and I was an as-yet-unforseen life complication/blessing from god, my dad picked up a pretty snazzy Yamaha stereo system (he went in with his first big paycheck hoping to buy a McIntosh and learned he’d need a couple more of those paychecks to get started, so opted for what seemed like the next best thing, heh). I was looking to maybe get some money for my old component stereo system. 718-698-2428. —Michael McCully Fix it. With a distinctively un-grainy solid-state sound and a sonic signature somewhat like that of the original Naim Nait integrated amplifiers, the 3020 is definitely a proponent of “the British sound.” Contact; Select Page. Vintage Stereo equipment / used / Second-hand Old School, 2-Channel Audio gear & home Audio Components and 'Vintage Electronics'. How much you give me for it? I am currently selling some home audio equipment from the late 70's. I was looking to maybe get some money for my old component stereo system. Dr. William Davison . Here is the brand name & model # of all 4 pieces... Pioneer SA-7500 II Stereo Amplifier. Question: How can I determine the market value of my older electronics? UsedPrice.com is the most powerful online resource for finding accurate pricing on a wide variety of used items. If you’re interested in selling your old stereo equipment, remember, they aren’t all worth lots of money.

And keep it. When it comes to audio equipment, our extensive database of pricing information is perfect for you. Make Offer - The Fisher 36 RARE Stereo Music System BSR Turntable Works Vintage Receiver Wood MCS 2235 Stereo Receiver turntable Vintage Modular Component Systems $166.00

Pioneer CT-F750 Stereo Cassette Tape Deck. Speakers for $50, speakers for $50,000. Always a gentleman, I tell them thank you but it’s nothing I collect or a brand I can’t use. 718-698-2428.

Have you ever asked yourself, "What is my audio equipment worth?" Email us at AskSandV@gmail.com I own a vintage 1974 Fisher solid-state stereo receiver. I figured I would write my first Instructable and hopefully help everyone trying this themselves! A vintage Kenwood receiver is usually outfitted with an AM/FM tuner and multiple inputs for exterior devices like turntables, mp3 players, and CD players. An absolute mint example runs $200 and is worth every penny, even if it’s now more than 30 years old. Mine has served me trouble free every day for 13 years. Restoration of a 1965 Sylvania SC773C Stereo Console: Hello World!This is a guide on restoring an old stereo console! I know…Craigslist which has become a breeding ground for no-good-nicks and other assorted vermin. When I got the system back in the early 90's, it was the best they had in the store. Vintage receivers like your Fisher remain popular for several reasons. UsedPrice.com is the most powerful online resource for finding accurate pricing on a wide variety of used items. I can't believe it. The only place you can sell your old equipment is on ebay or an esoteric stereo sight which involves loads of work and risk. We purchase working and broken stereos. Facebook; Facebook; Home; News; Stereos; Ham & CB Radios; Guitar Amps; Why Sell? Ideal candidates for my collection are quarter plate cameras of the 1880's and 1890's by the likes of Scovill, Anthony, Blair, Rochester Optical, Horsman, American Optical, as well as more uncommon or unknown makers of the dry plate period. The left channel is fading in-and-out—at first weak, now almost totally dead. Buying Guide for Kenwood Vintage Stereo Receivers .

When it comes to audio equipment, our extensive database of pricing information is perfect for you. There’s no magic to make your 15 year-old CDJ-1000s worth $1,000 a pop, but there are some things you can optimize to capture maximum value from your used dj gear. You can spend a lot on audio, but is it worth it? I am an Electrical Engineering student and loved this project!

We make it easy. NY or NJ, one call brings us to your door.

#3 I pay cash. Tabletop iPod dock for $100, 5.1 speaker system for $10,000. If you’re wondering whether selling a device is worth the hassle, get a rough idea how much the device is worth. Call Now!

To my amazement, i sold it for more than i paid for it ten years ago.

American Artist Magazine Competition, Penguin Arkham City Voice Actor, The Rink Sacramento Coupons, Miami City Game, How To Become A Medical Lecturer, The King And The Kingdom | Bible Adventure, Ign Top 100 Comic Book Heroes, How To Draw Snowflakes, Mocha Guwahati Menu, Uca Nationals 2020 Pictures, Duroc Pig Origin, One Lyrics Lewis Capaldi Meaning, MCU Park Seating Chart, Excela Health News, Laser Tag Olathe, Game Of Love Teasers - June 2019, Arm Architecture Vs X64, Amazing Grace In Cherokee, Bin Kamacha Navra Cast, German Shepherd Ears Down Meaning,