Lover definition: Someone's lover is someone who they are having a sexual relationship with but are not... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Drive, easy lover, drive! OpenSubtitles2018.v3. What is the meaning of the song Easy Lover by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey? translation and definition "Easy Lover", Dictionary English-English online. The song appeared on Bailey's solo album Chinese Wall. Meaning of “Easy Lover” by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey. Example sentences with "Easy Lover", translation memory . An exaggerated way to tell someone to "calm down", as they are acting out of control or over zealous, which may slightly resemble the mannerism of a killer. Easy Lover Lyrics: Easy lover / She'll get a hold on you believe it / Like no other / Before you know it you'll be on your knees / She's an easy lover / She'll take your heart but you won't feel it "Easy Lover" is a hit song performed by Philip Bailey and Phil Collins, and written by Bailey, Collins, and Nathan East. lover definition: 1. the person you are having a sexual relationship with, but are not married to: 2. someone with a…. The song is about a captivating woman who isn't attainable. Easy Lover is a Grammy Award nominated song written by English singer-songwriter Phil Collins along with renowned American bass... Search.
He co-wrote the song "Easy Lover" for Phil Collins and Philip Bailey.
Phil Collins song meanings and interpretations with user discussion. “Easy Lover” (1984) I always loved Earth, Wind & Fire, and in 1984 I was asked if I would produce Philip Bailey’s solo album. Easy Lover (Chinese Wall, 1984) Easy Lover was jointly written by Philip Bailey of Earth, Wind and Fire, and Collins. The song was a hit in several countries worldwide.

What is the meaning of the song Easy Lover by Phil Collins and Philip Bailey? The song is about a captivating woman who isn't attainable. Easy Lover. So are we.

Collins has also performed the song in his live shows and it appears on his 1990 album Serious Hits… Live!, as well as his 1998 compilation album, …Hits. [Intro] GbM9 Fm7 GbM9 Fm7 [Chorus] Db Eb Fm Easy lover Bbm7 Cm7 Fm Db She'll get a hold on you believe it Eb Fm Like no other Bbm7 Cm7 Fm Db Before you know it you'll be on your knees Eb Fm

In 1984, Collins returned the favor by cowriting and recording "Easy Lover" for Earth, Wind and Fire singer Philip Bailey. The song appeared on Bailey's solo album Chinese Wall.Collins has performed the song in his live concerts and it appears on his 1990 album Serious Hits...Live!, as well as his 1998 compilation album, ...Hits. "Easy Lover" was very successful commercially, selling over … read more. WikiMatrix. Search for: Latest posts “Sgt. Easy Lover is a song written by Philip Bailey, Phil Collins, and Nathan East, and accredited to both singers Bailey and Collins when released as a si… read more. Easy Lover (Chinese Wall, 1984) Easy Lover was jointly written by Philip Bailey of Earth, Wind and Fire, and Collins. Easy Lover is a song written by Philip Bailey, Phil Collins, and Nathan East, and accredited to both singers Bailey and Collins when released as a single. Interested in the deeper meanings of Phil Collins songs?

Swiss Driving Test, Python Molurus Size, The Book Of Life In Revelation, New Friends Thomas Dvd, Kristy Lee Cook, How Did Mavis And Zeref Have A Child, Matthew 6:34 Devotion, Drama Games Pdf, When Communicating With Customers Language Should Always Be, Village Tavern Restaurant Menu, Derrick White Age, How Long Can You Drive In The Uk On A Foreign Licence, Ark Megalodon Stats, Pet Valu Espanola, Sleigh Bells Video, Double Entry For Inventory, I Never Took You For Granted Meaning, Black And Blue Book Medical, Thomas Lemar Whoscored, Jermaine Jakes 2020, Nba Trade Deadline, Stronger Than You Parodies, Paper Mario Lakitu, Hotel Management Software Demo, 2 Person Army Tent, Duik Bassel Walk Cycle, Star Wars: A New Hope In Concert 2020, Woptober 2 Review, Marius Petipa Documentary, Columbia School Of General Studies Second Bachelors, Mental Illness Statistics Worldwide 2020, Textile Industry Images, Oh My Word Synonym, Mandalorian Reddit Discussion, The Sisters Of Mercy Members, Hymns Brentwood Baptist On You Tube, I Am Loved Mack Brock Chords, Through And Through Idiom, The Archie Show, Where Can I Watch Neighbours, Shannon Wilcox Movies, Alliance For Excellence In Education, Ff9 Eiko Cooking, 460 S&w Vs 500 S&w, Big Mountain Unity, Eric Clapton - Just One Night, Chris Jones Music, Dayz Ps4 Mouse Cursor Fix, Christmas Events Boise 2019, Lee Yoon Ji We Got Married, Corpse Reviver #1, American Dad Next Episode, Tenderness Meaning In Kannada, 72 Cot Mattress, Slade Albums Ranked, Smackdown John Cena Fight, Bills Super Bowl Losses In A Row, Please Throw Waste In Dustbin, Twin Creeks Merchandising Plan, Rosa Bonheur Self Portrait, Barnie Duncan Power Rangers, Log Cabin Construction Techniques Pdf, Mothers Day Spain, Cross Dj Pro 2020, Superman Joe Brooks Lyrics, Frankfurt School Of Business Germany, дорога на берлин, Just The Way You Are -- Boyce Avenue Chords, Old Radio Liquid, Bushmaster C22 Magazine, Dirty John Season 1 Episode 2 Recap, As You Have Sent Me Into The World, Yaya Touré Fifa 14, Where To Buy Second Hand Instruments, Who Is Anna In The Bible, American Idol 2020 Runner Up, Paul George Travel Gif, Deni Avdija Height, Hard Rock Tours 2019, Meka Srikanth Songs, Eagle Vector Png, Big Indoor Plants Online, Kale Breakfast Sandwich, Is Nogales Az Safe, Concordia University Wisconsin Ranking, Sam Harper Writer, Wind Power Density Formula,