Most Fascinating Mental Health Statistics and Facts (2020) 450 million people currently suffer from a mental illness, according to a report published by the World Health Organization. If you find yourself or someone else dealing with one or more of these issues, the best thing to do is to seek professional help as soon as you can. 1 in 4 Americans currently suffers from at least one mental illness.

The statistics presented in the entry above focus on aggregate estimates of prevalence across total populations. The leading cause of disability worldwide isn’t a physical illness or handicap, but rather a mental condition. Statistics Canada.

According to figures published in 2017 by the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 300 million people, or 4% of the world’s population, suffer from depression. Having depression entails living with the constant thought that you aren’t good enough and that nothing you do, think, or aspire to become will have any influence on you or your surroundings. 1 in 5 adults in the United States suffer from a mental illness (46.6 million adults). We must destigmatize mental illness. In the chart we present data on depression prevalence across a number of OECD countries, disaggregated by education level and employment status. Below, you will find some shocking statistics concerning Mental Health in the United States. Mental health has become a key topic of discussion in recent times. Although some resistance remains, mental health is now well-regarded, respected and professionally-treated worldwide. According to Statistics Canada, in a 2017 survey on disabilities, 24% of people with a mental illness-related disability described themselves as housebound.This figure surprised me, as I wasn’t expecting it to be this high.

Winter's End Prog Festival 2020, Questions To Ask Your Ceo In A Town Hall, Best Video Camera For Youtube, How To Know If An Introvert Guy Likes You Quiz, Chalte Chalte Karaoke, Mint Julep Band, Essential Elements 2000 Percussion Book 1 Online, Essential Oils For Flu Prevention, Verbs For Moon, Clairol Textures And Tones Cocoa Brown, What Is The Lord's Army, Kevin Robinson Usc, Letter Of Recommendation Executive Assistant, Fred Meyer Appliances, Alto Sax Star Wars - Cantina Sheet Music, Echo Song Videos, Street Fighter 2 Movie Soundtrack, Jacques Cousteau Great Lakes, The Changeover 2017 Songs, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, Kosb Ww1 War Records, Deaf West Spring Awakening Cast, Wound So Tight Jokes, Surface Book Keyboard Not Working, Martha's Vineyard Accent, An Incentive Is A Psychology, Eskimo 10 Inch Propane Ice Auger, Parvarish Season 2 Cast Riya, Takeout Restaurants Near Me, Madden 2004 On Ps4, American Dad - Roger Detective, Alt Code Quarter, Kellie Shanygne Williams Husband, Monsoon Maxi Dresses, Megalovania Loud Roblox Id, Fathead Dough For One, Pulsing Mud Weakness, Second Conditional Sentences, Balloon Weights Argos, Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad (black Hawk Down), The Act Of Burning Something, In Another World With My Smartphone Season 1, Cairo Real Estate, Anne Marie Lal Chunriya, Flavor Flav Teeth, Who Owns Saint Arnold Brewery, Simple Cleanser Review, Como En El Cielo Letra Y Acordes, It Only Takes A Taste David Hunter, The Rose That Grew From Concrete (album), The Red Angel, Eanna Hardwicke Wiki, How Powerful Is The Living Tribunal,