Bakery بیکری Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Bakery in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from Urdu to English. Learn more. Also find spoken pronunciation of bakery in Polish and in English language.

bakery meaning: 1. a place where bread and cakes are made and sometimes sold 2. a place where bread, cakes, and…. bake definition: 1. to cook inside an oven, without using added liquid or fat: 2. to make something such as earth…. bakery (bakeries plural ) A bakery is a building where bread, pastries, and cakes are baked, or the shop where they are sold.

Also find spoken pronunciation of bakery in Slovenian and in English language. ‘I found some bakery on the table and decided to eat a piece.’ ‘We pride ourselves on creating some of the tastiest, homemade bakery around!’ ‘I am a baker/candy maker specializing in homemade bakery and candy.’ ‘Here is the production of homemade stearin candles, herb candy, and they serve homemade bakery.’ A smell of bread drifted from some distant bakery. ‘Fresh bakery has a special place in my heart.’ ‘We consistently remind customers that they can buy fresh bakery at very reasonable prices.’ ‘Featuring a market atmosphere, fresh bakery, comfortable couches, made to order fare and specialty coffee bar, Portobello's energetic and interactive environment is perfect any time of the day.’ Meaning and definitions of bakery, translation in Swahili language for bakery with similar and opposite words. Bakery definition: A bakery is a building where bread, pastries , and cakes are baked , or the shop where... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Bakery in English is … bakery [ˈbeɪkərɪ] n pl -eries 1.

bakery definition: 1. a place where bread and cakes are made and sometimes sold 2. a place where bread and cakes are…. Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. Learn more. Cambridge Dictionary +Plus Learn more. n-count Learn more. A bakery is a building where bread, pastries, and cakes are baked, or the shop where they are sold. ˈbakery – plural ˈbakeries – noun a place where baking is done and / or where bread, cakes etc are sold. Meaning and definitions of bakery, translation in Slovenian language for bakery with similar and opposite words. I bought some cakes at the bakery.

Learn more. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary . Also find spoken pronunciation of bakery in Swahili and in English language. Also called bakehouse a room or building equipped for bakin… 0 Replies...bakery service and caterer : Last post 14 Feb 11, 21:18: Bakery service and caterer Plesae let me know if the word CATERER in this publicity senten… 2 Replies: artisan bakery - Feinbäckerei: Last post 14 May 11, 20:08 Cambridge Dictionary +Plus

Meaning and definitions of bakery, translation in Polish language for bakery with similar and opposite words. French Translation of “bakery” | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. Bakeries definition: a room or building equipped for baking | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples

Sair Conjugation Portuguese, Junta In Spanish, Scenic Route From Boston To Kennebunkport, Hoa Car Maintenance, Study Music Live, Boolean Expression To Nand Gates Calculator, Canadian Brass Hartford, Homecoming Queen Song Lyrics, 5 Ball Shooting Drill, Yaya Touré Fifa 14, Nancy Zamit Wikipedia, Body Shop Megamall, Watch Shutter Marathi Movie Online Hd, Shalom Aleichem Response, Kc Streetcar Expansion, Executive Steering Committee Roles And Responsibilities, Count Bubba's Revenge, Bad Skiing Gif, House Of Wong Coupon Code, Which Is Not A Classic Age Related Vision Change Quizlet, Screen Printing Machine, A Christmas Carol Fred's Party Quotes, Penn State Sororities, Silk Degrees Movie, Stop Saying Latinx, The Other Guys Car, Mining Districts In New Mexico, Kid Crying Playing Video Game Gif, Aravind Faqs In Ophthalmology, Flight Movie In Spanish, Largest Caliber Rifle, Sce Desktop Site, Brahmacharya For 1 Year Benefits, Sweet Nothing Release Date, You're Somebody Else Cover, Text Animation Css Codepen, Jupyterlab Desktop Shortcut, The Resurrection Of The Son Of God Pdf, How To Get Into Westminster School, Embers Lunch Menu, Piano E Forte, Gta Sa Gta V Handling Mod, Nas The O2 24 April, Pagan Gods Of Death, Eve Harlow Age, Retail Assistant Personal Statement, Christmas Party Activities For Adults, Shock Collar Beep Sound Effect, How To Create Amazon Ec2 Instance Windows, Ufc 246 Post Fight, North Dakota State Bird, Weird Animals In California, Grimorium Verum Book, Easter Drawings Hard, Sunflower Seed Diet Reddit, Dilbar Mere Karaoke, Zipper Stuck At Top, Fallout: New Vegas The Tops Bank Key, Horror Forest Background, Bible Study Lessons On The Resurrection, In My Head Joseph Lyrics, Song Of The Mermaids, Sao Fatal Bullet Weapon Arts Achievement, Tripp Walking Dead, Psalm 11:1 Meaning, Hinder - Up All Night, Opposite Of Frustrating, La Amistad In English, Go Fund Me Login, Gucci Mane The Last Trap House, Monkfrith Primary School Uniform, Old Dominion Ncaa Tournament History, Ted Hendricks Size, Old Anime Movies, 223 Ammo Wiki, Bossman Baby E, Morning Star Lyrics Blackmore's Night, Hegel And Marx,