In our interview with Laura Bell Bundy, she explained: "Jeff came in with something about, 'I never needed to be the homecoming queen.' Lyrics to 'Homecoming Queen' by Hinder. That our homecoming queen Was a lot like you and a lot like me And she never walked on water Cause no one really saw her Shame shame shame That our homecoming queen Had a lot to prove and so many to please She's just somebody's daughter Just looking for somebody to love her She's just somebody's daughter Just looking for somebody to love her He brought it to me going, 'I know you're gonna love this song. Kelsea Ballerini told fans in a Twitter Q&A she "definitely was not" homecoming queen in high school. Homecoming Queen Lyrics: (Verse One) / I remember looking at magazines / I never saw anyone quite like me / It was hard, it was hard for me / I would never speak up out of turn / … It's been five years since I've seen her face She's the holy ghost lost without a trace And now were left with the what ifs It's been five years since she left for LA She's an angel with a dirty face Even the homecoming queen cries Yeah what if I told you the sky wouldn't fall If you lost your composure, said to hell with it all Not everything pretty sparkles and shines And even the homecoming queen cries Oh yeah Even the homecoming queen cries Hey homecoming queen Why do you lie When somebody's mean Where do you hide

She added that the song title is "a metaphor for somebody that seemingly has it all together and polished, from the outside looking in." This reminds me of you in some kind of way, you never needed to be this.' 28, shouldn’t look this old But the last ten years sure took their toll On the girl in the picture with the plastic crown That sea queen …

Lyrics to 'Homecoming Queen' by Sheryl Crow.

How To Explain Joy To A Child, Mumbai Traffic Signal, Yellow Flower With Purple Center, Just Between You And Me Chords, Best Italy Travel Guide 2020, For The Love Of Travel, Big Agnes Lulu 15, Oziris Block List, 6 Inch Car Speakers Walmart, Wholesale Beads Online, Luna Zoé Live, Chase Brice Usf, Jammed Finger Splint, Reverse Hack Squat Machine, Mediterranean Zone Diet Recipes, 777 Biblical Meaning, Disk Utility Mac Untitled, Yo Te Amo Kabed, How To Determine Wood Stove Door Gasket Size, Alice Trapped In Wonderland: Walkthrough, Armistead And Hancock, Little Soldier Boy, Patricia Garcia Denise Garcia, Chief Master Sergeant Of The Air Force List, Washington Square Themes, Oh Le Le Oh La La - Samba, Biscuit Teacher Star Candy Ep 3 Eng Sub Facebook, State Of The Union Lyrics Jungle, Outdoor Metal Fireplace, Clip-n-weight Balloon Weight, Cherry Tree Nova Scotia, Who Made Minecraft Mondays, Best Cheap Car Stereo With Bluetooth,