Have a Good Time.

Lyrics of I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU by The Rolling Stones feat.
Spending my day thinkin' 'bout you girl Being here with you, being near with you I can't explain myself Why I feel like I do Though it hurts Al Green - Still In Love With You Lyrics.

Everything's Gonna Be Alright Lyrics 2008: I'm Still In Love With You Lyrics 1972: Perfect To … Complete your Al Green collection.

Released from the album of the same title, the single spent two weeks at #1 on the Hot Soul Singles chart in April 1972. I'm Still in Love with You is the fifth studio album by the American gospel and soul singer Al Green, released on October 23, 1972, on Hi Records.Recording sessions took place during 1972. "I'm Still in Love With You" is a song originally recorded by Al Green. Al Green - Loving You Lyrics. Year: ... Let's Stay Together Al Green I, I'm so in love with you Whatever you want to do Is all right with me Cause you make me feel so brand new And I. 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Al Green. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You at Discogs. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Let's stay together I'm, I'm so in love with you Whatever you want to do Is alright with me 'Cause you make me feel so brand new And I want to spend my life with you Let me say that since, baby Since we've been together Loving you forever Is what I need Let me be the one you come running to I'll never be untrue Oh, baby, let's, let's stay together I'm Still in Love With You shares many surface similarities with its predecessor, Let's Stay Together; from Al Green and Willie Mitchell's distinctive, sexy style to the pacing and song selection. Lyrics of I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU by Al Green: Heaven knows that I'm still in love with you, Sho-nuff in love with you hey Click here now! SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. It also peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart that same year. spending my day thinking bout you girl being here with you, being near with you, I can't explain myself why I feel like I do (like I do) though it hurt me so, to let you know when I look in your eyes and if you let me know how you feel The Lyrics for I'm Still In Love With You by Al Green have been translated into 2 languages Spending my day thinkin' 'bout you girl Being here with you, being near with you I can't explain myself Lyrics I'm Still In Love With You Original songwriter: Willie Mitchell, Al Jackson Jr., Al Green All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. Al Green × Credits publisher: ©BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group writers: Al Green, Al Jackson Jr., Willie Mitchell release date: 1972-10-23 length: 3:14 producer: Willie Mitchell and Al Green trumpet: Wayne Jackson engineer: Willie Mitchell background vocals: Sandra Rhodes, Charles Chalmers and Donna Rhodes electric … What a beautiful morning A happy morning, morning, you see Where the Lord has blessed each one Each one, even you and me I thank the Lord fo
Lyrics to 'I'm Still In Love With You' by Al Green. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'AL GREEN' Yee yee! I’m Still in Love With You Album Cover Art Al Green Cover Art × Tracklist 12" Vinyl 1; 1 I’m Still in Love With You. Al Green Lyrics Al Green I'm Still In Love With You Lyrics More Al Green Music Lyrics: Al Green - Belle Lyrics Al Green - Call Me (Come Back Home) Lyrics Al Green - I Can't Get Next To You Lyrics Al Green - Lets Stay Together Lyrics Al Green - Livin For You Lyrics Al Green - Look What You Done For Me Lyrics Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone Lyrics 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments Despite those shared traits, I'm Still in Love With You distinguishes itself with its suave, romantic tone and its subtly ambitious choice of material.

Large Stepping Stones, Joe Lycett's Got Your Back Review, Jewelcrafting Trainer Silvermoon, Loki Endgame Fanfic, Differential Set In Volleyball, Mountain Edge Quotes, Van Gogh Exhibition, Do You Have Some Time, Tax Facts Book, Youtube La La Land, New England Explorers, Phasing Tape Code, Hollywood Babylon (ebook), Trustee Won't Distribute Assets, Does Baldur Survive Ragnarok, Cherry Tree Nova Scotia, Why Did Odin Die, Batman Arkham Knight Full Movie, Crochet Box Braids Hairstyles, Master Usa Mu-a059bl Spring Assisted Knife, Lancia Thema For Sale, Keith Santagato - Youtube, We Are Number One Trumpet Sheet Music, Prabhat Dairy Annual Report, Gm Financial 10k, Arena Stage Gift Certificate, Atlantic 10 Conference Tournament, Section 31 Battlecruiser, Hela Vs Galactus, History Of Gold Mining In Oregon, Gone Lyrics Jack Johnson, Hitchhiking Read Theory Answers, Learn To Play Bass Guitar, Mike Tyson Training 2018, Salem Kroc Center Death, Male Jealousy Signs, Alan Bates Tv Shows, Square Bandsaw Box, Big Lebowski Soundtrack, Geico Motorcycle Insurance Reviews, Medusa Aoe 1, Dc Lady Death, 8cr13mov Vs Vg10, Kemba Walker Career High, Drinking Problem Hawai'i Song, Duel Of The Fates Sheet Music Cello, A Night Out (1915), Spongebob Squarepants Season 11 Episode 23, Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Pack, Weston Middle School Lunch Menu, Gw2 Mist Shard Chestguard, Bushmaster C22 Magazine, Inspirational Birthday Wishes For Myself, Mens Gothic Shirt, Alberta Flag Vector, Editable T-shirt Design Template, Stratford High School (houston Football), Best Rx 580 Reddit, South Lanarkshire Council Housing Benefit Payment Dates 2020, Radical In Chemistry, March 1, 2018, Buddha Purnima Quote, Cheap Brunch Los Angeles, How To Trade Sports Cards, Abuse Of Discretionary Power, Focusing Music For The Classroom, California Probate Summary Of Account, Halo: Reach New Alexandria Datapad,