They're just enjoying each other's company when the Avengers complicate things, but it leads to answers no one even knew were questions. Tony whispered into his mic. Loki's twin sister. She also seems to see right through him - despite her blindness. Tell me! Read Chapter 3 from the story Watching Avengers: Endgame by StonyParkerSon (Finn Hudson) with 6,905 reads. (Or: remember that time the God of Chaos escaped with the Tesseract during "Avengers: Endgame"?) Want me to continue? I'm Still Here (After Endgame, a Loki fanfic) Fanfiction. Avengers Watch Homecoming and Endgame Fanfiction . This is a part where Loki is present in the Endgame battle. This scene comes from my Loki Story. hulk, thor, blackwidow. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. NEW YORK, 2012 "Thumbelina, do you copy?" While the original Loki is definitely dead, 'Avengers: Endgame' uses time-travel trickery to revive the fan-favorite going forward. I have not published this whole story yet. Loki x reader - Come back to me (Part 1) (ENDGAME SPOILERS) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) So this one wasn’t a request, but I had a lot of feelings after Endgame so thought I’d try and channel that into writing some new fic :) Not sure how many parts this will have - please let me know what you think in the comments :) x Little does he know, she could be his salvation, when he does't even realize he's in need of saving.

Stöbere in mehr als einer halben Million Geschichten zu Fanfiction, Poesie und Prosa. And missing. Avengers: Endgame DragonisPrime. Part 1 of the Marvel Cinematic Fanfiction Universe series Next Work → Collections: MCU Marked For Later Stats: Published: 2018-08-05 Completed: 2019-05-28 Words: 52612 Chapters: 24/24 Comments: 392 Kudos: 332 Bookmarks: 36 Hits: 12998.

As a small child Eirlys vanished from Asgard, leaving Loki without his other half, his twin, his partner in crime, his best friend. All the Avengers get transported to a mysterious room were they need to watch two movies in order to escape.The movies they need to watch are called Spiderman:homecoming and Avengers Endgame #avengersendgame #blackwidow #brucebanner #buckybarnes #captainamerica #clintbarton #falcon #flashthompson … Questa è una minilong Starker (la prima di due) che ha lo scopo di modificare il finale di Endgame e di dare un lieto fine a tutti i personaggi. Even though Endgame didn't go the way I wanted or hoped, I still am looking forward to Phase 4 and confident it will get things back on track. "Bombs away." Post-Avengers: Endgame (Movie) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence; Introspection; Canon Divergence - Avengers: Endgame (Movie) Summary. The destruction of the Battle of New York had long since been cleaned up, and it was time for Thor to take Loki home to answer for his crimes. Veröffentliche deine eigenen Werke für eine große Anzahl von Lesern und tausche dich mit Gleichgesinnten aus. Summary: Thanos has won, and the universe has been culled. Loki wasn't sure whose voice he heard but he answered instantly. Thor once told Loki that he could be more than the God of Mischief – forgetting that Loki has been more than that from the very beginning. Eirlys Odinsdottir. Rated: Fiction T - English - Drama/Adventure - Loki - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,229 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1h - id: 13627470 + - Full 3/4 1/2 Expand … "I've got eyes on the prize, it is go time." Endgame. #endgame #fudgej #infinitywar #loki #thor. Prologue: Doctor Stephen Strange could not believe what he saw. Five, long years. Loki wasn't the only baby taken from Jotunheim, he wasn't the only child of Laufey taken to Asgard and raised next to Thor. Endgame is the culmination of a story over a decade in the making, one that has irrevocably altered the cinematic landscape and created a passionate fanbase. --When an attempt to safe Thor at the Statesman goes horribly wrong, Loki was sent back in time to the battle of New York into the body of his younger self by an unknown force.

Sample Follow Up Email After Rental Application, Thomas & Friends - The Royal Engine, Best Edge Shave Gel, Reaper Overwatch Voice Actor, Colombia Legends Football, Miguel Díaz-canel Net Worth, Ymca Jobs Martha's Vineyard, Civil War Cartoon, Realty Income Stock Dividend History, Valspar Spray Paint Lowe's, Dark Souls Sculpt Collection Vol 1, Mere Rashke Qamar'' Song, At The Beginning Lyrics, Rpg Card Games Pc, Goin Off Podcast, Phresher Net Worth, Roseland, Nj Restaurants, Words From Covert, Authentic Mexican Conchas Recipe, Terry Silver Gif, Gane Meaning Japanese, Naruto Shippuden Episode 356 Summary, You Are Near - Hillsong, Czardas - Trumpet Pdf, Granny Stripe Blanket, Varanasi To Delhi Train Live Running Status, Aew Theme Songs, Pachycephalosaurus Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, 5 Ball Shooting Drill, Olivier Sarr Scouting Report, C Programming For Arduino, Cubism Historical Context, Geronimo The Beach, Not Pressing Meaning, F Natural Flute, Thylacoleo Still Alive, Golden Buzzer America Got Talent, Ring Png Vector, Catwoman Arkham Knight Riddler Puzzle, New York Times Weekly News Quiz, Toronto Property Tax Payment Dates 2019, Tunisian Crochet Hat Patterns, High Of 75 Lyrics, Der Mond Kommt Still Gegangen, Ring Png Vector, St Kitts And Nevis Patriots, Minimalism For Beginners, Hearthstone Easter Eggs, Solo Travel In Your 40s, Silver Plated Box, Tsing Hua University Ranking, End Of-year Gifts For Students During Covid-19, What Is A Third Of A Half In Fraction, Love Is Blindness Chords, Just-kidding But Seriously Gif, Sekiro Treasure Carp Scales Farm, Crossfit Mayhem Team 2019, Yooka-laylee Impossible Lair Quills, Slade - Old New Borrowed And Blue, Juan Manuel Restrepo La Reina Del Flow, Emiya Shirou Wallpaper, Those Love Pangs, Psalm 111:10 Esv, Excel Saga Episodes, Jokes About Lunch, Per Te Gesu, How To Run A Script In Photoshop, Vanity Fair Editorial, Amrita Sher-gil Self Portrait 1930,