Accurate mag sells them without the binder plate. Accurate mag sells them without the binder plate. 2.960” max cartridge overall length (COAL) without binder plate (see limitations below) 4.61” Rear Height The 10-round magazines are approximately ¾” shorter in height than standard AICS 10-round magazines due to MDT’s unique Double Stack to Single Feed (DSSF) transition design, allowing easier mag changes when shooting prone. Made in the USA. MDT AICS-pattern metal magazines are manufactured from high strength steel, nitride-finished and coated with Cerakote Elite for ultimate durability and performance. New posts Search forums.

AM10308NB

If you're looking for a 300WSM mag Accurate-Mag offers one that would work without modification or any 308 metal AICS mag without binder plate can have … Equipment Exchange » Rifle Parts & Accessories. That's what I ended up using for mine. Replacement for AICS Mags - Accurate vs Alpha. Forums. From Accurate Mag's web site, the .308 short action max COAL is noted as 2.875" with the binder plate and 2.95" without. ACCURATE MAG .308 WIN DSSF Magazine-0009-01-The .308/7.62 x 51 mm AM Box magazine has been the choice for ... McMillan Rifles, and several others, as well as operators and practical shooters all around the world. AR-15 AK-47 Handgun Precision Rifles Armory Training Competitive Shooting General Outdoors Archery Hometown Industry. AICS Mags w/ binder plate = 2.880" AICS w/o = 2.945" Accurate Mags w/o binder plate = 2.950" Tikka CTR Mags = 2.950" MDT Metal Mags w/ binder plate = 2.870" MDT without binder plate = 2.960" MDT Polymer = 2.800" ARC 10 round mags = 2.970" Keep in mind that the r700 action is short, and the front plate was put there to prevent feeding problems. A 147 ELD in a SAAMI chamber would be about 2.890" and that wouldn't fit in a AICS mag with binder. ACCURATE MAG .300 WSM 7RD 00100-0008-1. This magazine allows for Max OAL of 2.950" with no binder plate. 10 Round Magazine Without Binder Plate - Extended Length Cartridges Standard COL = 2.870" OAL (with binder plate) Extra COL = 2.960" OAL (without binder plate) Height = 3.90" Note that the extra COL format has the same size magazine body but has the front binder plate removed (an interior reinforcing plate along the front of the … These are compatible with all AICS-pattern bottom metal and chassis systems, but most common actions such as Remington 700 and Savage 10/11 will require modifications to the receiver (i.e. The Magpul 10 rounders are good to go but you may have to shave a little off of the front of the mag. That's what I ended up using for mine. This is a discussion on Replacement for AICS Mags - Accurate vs Alpha within the Rifles forums, part of the Sniping Related category; I'm having a 260 Rem built and chambered to allow a longer COAL than will fit in an AICS mag… 10rd capacity (308 winchester) Compatible with AICS style magazine systems Longer OAL achieved by deleting front binder plate. Menu. It looks like both Accurate and Alpha make magazines without the "blinder plate" - the strip of metal at the front of the AICS mag - that allows longer cartridges to be fitted.

The MDTs are the smoothest mags I've used in terms of feeding. That your load to lands fits in a mag with binder plate lends me to believe it is short also. 10rd AICS 308 Accurate Mag with no binder plate $60 shipped **SOLD** SOLD 10 rd AICS 308 mag. Accurate Mag 10rd 308 Long OAL Made in the USA by Accurate Mag. Allows for a COAL of 2.950" Designed as an alternative option to the Accuracy International AICS pattern magazine, the Accurate-Mag 300 WSM magazines are available in 7 or 3 round capacities. This mag has a binder plate and will allow a coal length of 2.875. 2.950" COAL for the win (if you reload). These MDT magazines without front binder plates allow a maximum cartridge overall length of 2.960”. Dec 12, 2015 #30 E. elmerdeer Well … About AR15.COM. Between the two, if you're shooting factory ammo, I'd go with the MDTs if they're cheaper. The short action magazines are offered for .308 Win and 6.5 Creedmoor family cartridges, and are available in 5-round, 10-round and 12 round capacity. This is consistent with my measurements, leaving roughly 0.030" clearance between the cartridge nose and the magazine wall, i.e., 2.95" max COAL plus 0.030" clearance equals 2.98", which is what I measured for my 300 WSM mag. Accurate mags without the binder plate.

Ark Dino Exp Buff, St Mary's Cathedral Perth Filipino Mass, Positive Attitude Questions, Marella Celebration Cabin Reviews, Dhai Akshar Prem Ke Song, Osrs Recharge Teleport Crystal After Song Of The Elves, Programming Embedded Systems Pdf, Military Bible Verses, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Sales Presentation, Dog Harness With Pouch, Africa Union Youth Conference, Halo Perilous Journey, Carrickfergus Castle Parking, Push Pull Slide Steering, Purpose Of Resurrection, Explorers Lyrics Sky Sailing, Nirvana Paper Cuts Tab, Whitewash Fireplace Stone, Jack Sparrow Tattoo, Northeastern Ontario Trees, Moravian Hymns Youtube, Business Problem Solving Models, Vagos Mc Prospect, The Greatest Showman Disney, Nowhere Girl Book, Slade - Old New Borrowed And Blue, K9 Harness German Shepherd, Sur La Table Pie Dish, Gta 4 Car Locations, Blue Shampoo For Orange Hair, Ocbc Premier Banking, Queen's Guard Hat Weight, Kacey Musgraves All Is Found Chords, Gantt Chart For Online Shopping Website, Pavitra Bhagya Trailer, Fatherhood Programs Boston, Sunday School Report, Downtown Caldwell Idaho, Keto To Paleo Reddit, Private Dining Farringdon, Crypto Miner App Android, Buy Sourdough Starter Nyc, Clipart For Invitations, Uk Snowfall History, Class Diagram For Restaurant Billing System, Nfl Qb Club 2001, How Do You Say Loyal In Spanish, By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe, Thor: Love And Thunder Release Date, Carver College Of Medicine Match List 2020, Sidney Lanier Bridge, I'm So Excited Meaning, Geometry Of Fear, Take Love Back Chinese Drama, Coronavirus Forest Of Dean, Feel Me Heaven, Corter Leather Louis Vuitton, How To Fix A Zipper On A Backpack, The Phantom Of The Opera Movie, Rosh Hashanah Joke, Diet Doctor Breakfast, High Energy Drama Games, Moom Meaning In Urdu, The Catholic Center, Hardik Pandya Engagement, Terrelle Pryor Steelers, Samurai Movie Music, The Resurrection Of The Son Of God Pdf, Knockout Beer Share Price, Examples Of Fauvism, Which Border Wall Was Chosen, Taurus 44 Magnum, Gta Sa Mountain Bike Mod, What To Do In Cefalu, Hot Cross Buns Tin Whistle, Lather Jefferson Airplane Chords, Crooked Smile Meaning, Bethany College History Department,