Hardik Pandya has been making the headlines these days ever since he has announced his hush-hush wedding with fiancée Natasa Stankovic. Rahul (Right) as seen in June 2018 (Hardik Pandya / Instagram) Race / Ethnicity. Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic announced their engagement on January 1, 2020, since then the couple keeps sharing cute videos and photos for their fans on social media platforms.

They were dating from some time. "Mai tera, Tu meri jaane, saara Hindustan (I am yours, you are mine and the entire nation knows it). This is where the younger brother exchanged rings … Congratulatory wishes and messages started pouring in soon. Hardik Pandya’s ex-girlfriend Urvashi Rautela took to Instagram and congratulated the cricketer on his engagement to his girlfriend-turned-fiancé Natasa Stankovic. Hardik Pandya's father says he 'had no clue' about son's . Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic took all their fans by a sweet surprise when they announced their engagement on New Year’s Day. 11.6m Followers, 266 Following, 1,048 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hardik Pandya (@hardikpandya93) Nataša Stanković (2019-Present) – On January 1, 2020, Serbian actress Nataša Stanković and Hardik made their engagement public. Asian (Indian) He has Gujarati ancestry.

L M S.Entertainment The news of India all-rounder Hardik Pandya's engagement to Bollywood actress Natasa Stankovic was not just a surprise for his fans, but also for his family.Hardik We came to know about it after they got engaged," Hardik's father was quoted as saying by Bombay Times. 01.01.2020 #engaged," Hardik wrote on his Instagram profile where the couple were seen celebrating their engagement. www.tribuneindia.com While we all were getting over our New Year party blues, star Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya announced his engagement to Serbian dancer-actress Natasa Stankovic in Dubai..

"Mai tera, Tu meri jaane, saara Hindustan (I am yours, you are mine and the entire nation knows it). Jun 27, 2020 Aa. Hardik Pandya’s former ladylove Elli AvrRam talks about her ‘cryptic post’ after his engagement; clarifies that it had nothing to do with him For the New Year, the Hardik Pandya family and the near, dear ones were in Dubai. "My parents also didn’t know that I was getting engaged. 01.01.2020 #engaged," Hardik wrote on his Instagram profile where the couple were seen celebrating their engagement. The Mumbai Indians star added that even his brother Krunal came to know about his engagement plan 2 days before the occasion. The actress made her Bollywood debut back in 2013 by appearing in the song Aiyo Ji from the movie Satyagraha. Hardik took to social media to share the good news and posted pictures with his lady love Natasa, who could be seen happily flaunting the shiny ring.

Hardik Pandya further said that he had informed no one about his engagement to Natasa Stankovic on December 31, 2019. Hardik Pandya's brother Krunal Pandya got married to his long-time girlfriend Pankhuri Sharma on December 17, 2017.

Dormammu Power Ranking, John Fletcher Preacher, Jake Allen Nfl, Termination Of Lease Agreement By Landlord, Son Mis Amigos Translation, The Roads Miami For Sale, Lee Jae Hoon, Pelican Migration 2020, 2018 Eastbourne International, Vermont Basketball Espn, Up Box+ Tiertime, Roosevelt Island Rent, Mark 14 Nkjv, Running Wild With Bear Grylls, Holy Spontaneous Worship Lyrics, Genesis - Dance On A Volcano, Blue Green Tree Python For Sale, Gransfors Bruks Wildlife, Traveling 50 Percent For Work, Ffxv Insomnia Key, How To Build A Large Dog House, Excited In ASL, What To Pack For A Trip To Acadia National Park, Bethany College History Department, Mage Knight: Ultimate Edition Rules, Martis Palace Hotel Rome, Amul Share Price,