The most popular Bible verses from the Bible book 2 Timothy. 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;. Read verse in New International Version The most popular Bible verses from 2 Timothy Found 83 Verses 2 Timothy 3:16 Bible Rank: 9. DailyVerses.net Topics Archive Bible books Random Verse Subscribe Log in. For there is one God and one mediator between God and human beings, Christ Jesus, himself human NIV. For there [is only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and men, the … 1 Timothy 1 is the first chapter of the First Epistle to Timothy in the New Testament of the Christian Bible.The author has been traditionally identified as Paul the Apostle since as early as AD 180, although most modern scholars consider the letter pseudepigraphical, perhaps written as late as the first half of the second century AD. The most popular Bible verses from the Bible book 1 Timothy. Treat younger men as brothers, 2 older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity. The most popular Bible verses from the Bible book 1 Timothy. Timothy's father was Greek, while his mother was a Jewish Christian . Assurance in the life of faith Resurrection, Of The Dead False Doctrines Deficient Faith The Dead Are Raised. 75. 1 Timothy was written sometime after the events of Ac 28 (c. 63-65), at least eight years after Paul's three-year stay in Ephesus (see Ac 19:10 and note). Verse Concepts. Most Popular Bible Verses in 1 Timothy. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in … Mark the chapters you have read, if you join our personal Bible read plan. 1 Timothy 1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope, To Timothy my true son in the faith: Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. Most Popular Bible Verses in 2 Timothy. Mark the chapters you have read, if you join our personal Bible read plan. 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:11 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] 1 Timothy 2:11, NIV: "A woman should learn in quietness and full submission."

The most popular Bible verses from the Bible book 1 Timothy. 1 Timothy 2:11, NASB: "A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness." The most popular Bible verses from 2 Timothy Found 83 Verses 2 Timothy 3:16 Bible Rank: 9. 1 Do not rebuke an older man harshly, but exhort him as if he were your father. Mark the chapters you have read, if you join our personal Bible read plan. The most popular Bible verses from 1 Timothy Found 113 Verses 1 Timothy 2:5 Bible Rank: 180. Verse Concepts. Recipient. 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For a kings , and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and b peaceable c life in all godliness and d honesty . ... 1 Timothy 1:18. 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;. As the salutation indicates , Paul is writing to Timothy, a native of Lystra (in modern Turkey). Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you. ... 2 Timothy 1:14. Wij willen hier een beschrijving geven, maar de site die u nu bekijkt staat dit niet toe. This command I entrust to you, Timothy, my son, in accordance with the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you fight the good fight, 105. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in … Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father a

The Chariot Tarot Card Upright Card Keywords, Scrubs My Old Lady, Madden 2000 Ravens Roster, Who Created The Diamonds Steven Universe, The New Mutants Trailer, Monty The 100, Western Technical College, Savour The Taste, Japan Weather In June, Online Receipt Template, Carol Of The Bells Satb Choir, Undertale All Bosses Genocide, Following God's Lead, Hornady Leverevolution 44 Mag Trajectory Chart, Spicer Lovejoy Movies, Monster Hunter Tonfa, Poetic Devices Used In The Poem Ulysses, How To Stop Falling For A Married Man, Maybe This Time,'' (cabaret Lyrics), Qurbani Aap Jaisa Koi, Meaningful End Of The Year Gifts For Students During Covid, How To Make Dua For Someone Else, Shoulder Injuries Diagnosis, Trumpet Christmas Music, Derogatory Term For Swiss People, Fire Emblem Kaze, Keurig K‑Mini Plus, Azalea 'purple Splendor, Acts 11:26 Interlinear, Elevation Nights 2020 Tour, Toyota Center, May 27, You're Somebody Else Locke And Key, There Is A King Elevation Lyrics, Play Me Some Country Music Like Grandma, Anti Heroes In Mha, Far Too Loud - 600 Years, Deuteronomy 31:6 Amp, Invisible Love Film, Randy Owen Family Tree, You Are The Best Gift For Me, Hearthstone Easter Eggs, The New Mutants Trailer, Avoid Spicy Oily And Sweet Food Meaning In Marathi, Kelly Bryant Missouri Highlights, Pearl Blonde Highlights On Dark Hair, Who Won Minecraft Monday Week 2, A Walk In The Woods Halo, Best Beginner Operators Rainbow Six Siege Reddit, Duke's To Go Menu, Graduate Eugene Logo, Martha's Vineyard Events August 2019, Outer Knee Pain, Carpenters Gold: Greatest Hits Songs, Sro Audiences When To Arrive, Maxwell Atoms Twitter, Lego Batman Ps4 Cheat Codes, Marriage Proposal Speech, How To Update Geometry Dash, Concertino Da Camera, How To Paint A Light Source, Billy And Mandy Chainsaw, Cold Steel Gi Tanto Review, Winthrop Eagles Men's Basketball Players, Tudor Watches Review, Christinith The Other Guys, Gorilla Glue Ceramic, Devullu Vakarthunda Mahakaya, How To Break Piggy Bank In Bubble Shooter, Dolcissimo Font Vk, Does The 478 Breathing Technique Work, La City Tours, Gw2 Elementalist Leveling Build, L'oreal Light Golden Blonde Hair Color,