Because you saved my life My life, you saved my life Darling, now I must live for you One reprieve grants another until each world is born anew Here I stand, alive unto you, alive unto you Because you saved my life Now I see there's so much to lose, so much to lose Because you saved my life Here I stand, alive unto you, alive unto you You saved my life, When drowing in a lonely sea, You reached out and rescued me, You save my life, With love You saved my life, Yo've been there, When no one dared to care, Somehow you shield me from all harm, A guiding light, in my darkest night, My shelter in the storm... You saved my life, When all around was sinking sand, You saved my life Submit Corrections Sia debuted 'Saved My Life' at the end of the 'COVID Is No Joke' on-line event organized by Americares Foundation to raise funds for those which work on the frontline during the times of COVID-19 pandemic. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Now and then I look to where I've been Seems the good Sometimes went wrong I see in you The love that pulled me through The love that kept Me strong [Chorus] You saved my life When drowning in a lonely sea You reached out and rescued me You saved my life With love you Saved my life You been there When no one dared to care …

Application Of Matrices, Night Flight (2014), Yellow Flower With Purple Center, Brendan Leipsic Instagram, Blade Hq Spyderco Efficient, Hsbc Premier Requirements, Hsbc Rewards App, South American Restaurants, Extra History Siege Of Vienna, Albino Pygmy Python, Scriabin Sonata 9, Baby Rabbit Recipe, Shanghai In August, Star Trek: Discovery Credits, Epson Fastfoto Ff-680w Vs Ff-640, Wedding Card Text, The Festival Of Life, American Idol Season 8 Contestants, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Collector's Edition Diorama, Chance Eric Andre, Psalm 11:6 Meaning, Appreciation Email To Team Member For Good Work, Auto Ordnance M1 Carbine Review, England Vs Australia, Pocket Cucco Ocarina Of Time, Ubc Okanagan Enrolment Services, Pc Cables Guide, One Punch Man Season 2 Animation Comparison, Igloo Dog House Temperature Rating, To The Grain, Why Study Project Management, The Fiend Theme Song Lyrics, Subcontrabass Saxophone Price, Sh Raza Paintings Information, English 9 Romeo And Juliet Film Study Questions, The Trip Microdot House Mix, Electric Kiss Meaning, Return To Running After Stress Fracture Protocol, Feed-o-matic Chicken Feeder, Drinks Menu Template, Arrow Season 6 Villain, Eggless Whole Wheat Marble Cake, Morton Mario Kart, Petty Cash Report Meaning, Flask Tutorial W3schools, Brothers Lil Tjay Clean, How To Write A Check For Cash Withdrawal, Best Travel Books 2019, It In Italian, 3rd Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division, Domini Teer 2020, Fred Wolf Inventor, New Year Team Quotes, Galactus | Marvel Movie, Ping You Later Meaning In Tamil, Elite Dangerous Fsd Injection Neutron Star, Spoken Falling Apart, The Eve Game, Terrace House Hana Kimura, The Collagen Diet Quick Start Guide, TMJ Chin Pain, Surface Area Calculation For Octagonal Blender, Simple Micellar Water, Happy Tgif Gif, Psalm 40 1-3 Nkjv, Lee Reloading 303, Godfather Wedding Scene ( Sonny), Chance Worth Taking, Best Gem Mining Near Me, Film Shake After Effects, Polka Band Shirt, Heart Of Mine Blake Mills Chords, Residente - René Lyric, Side Effects Of Drinking Wine Every Night, Breaking News Sample, Mozart - Mass In C Minor Gloria, Music To Thank You Lord For Your Blessings On Me, Wake Up Little Susie Beatles, American Athletic Conference Women's Basketball Tournament 2020 Bracket, From My Heart Lyrics, 1920's Font Dafont, Museum Elevation Design, St Joseph On The Lake, Kelty Cosmic 20, Jammed Finger How Long To Heal, Wet Hands Kalimba Notes, Dishaheen (Theme Song), Beginner Tarot Book, The Damned - Bela Lugosi's Dead, Sleep Md Anti Snoring Coupon, Top Gear: US Special, Cedros Island Fishing, Value Of A Steering Committee, Is White Rum Good For Cold,