The Lord No Other Is God. If I climb to the heavens You are there; why are all they at ease who deal very treacherously? GOD'S WORD® Translation [For the choir director; a psalm by David.] O LORD, you examine me and know. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. Changing the perception of God from the fire-and-brimstone to the loving, intimate God. 152 Of old I have known from your testimonies, that you … Lord, you have searched my heart, and you know when I sit and when I stand. Latin-speaking Christian scholars Latinized the name to Jehovah, the use of which was spread throughout medieval Europe. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Verse Concepts. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. GOD'S WORD® Translation You are near, O LORD, and all your commandments are reliable. Made by Mark Danieletto. O LORD, you have examined me, and you know me. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.. Psalm 75:1 To you, O God, do we give thanks, to you do we give thanks: for that your name is near your wondrous works declare.. Psalm 139:2 You know my sitting down and my rising up, you understand my thought afar off.. Psalm 145:18 The LORD is near to all them that call on him, to all that call on him in truth.

Explain why you suggested this correction Click "Add correction" Your correction will be reviewed by tab author, community and moderators and you will receive notification about its status. Lord, you have searched my heart, Contemporary English Version You have looked deep into my heart, LORD, and you know all about me. Read verse in World English Bible God, Uniqueness Of The Lord Is God Monotheism.

... Elijah the prophet came near and said, “O … Christian Standard Bible LORD, you have searched me and known me. Aug 19, 2012 - YAHWEH I KNOW YOU ARE NEAR.wmv, via YouTube. 61 You have heard their insults, Yahweh… NET Bible You are near, O LORD, and all your commands are reliable. A Psalm by David.] Joshua 22:34. Read verse in World English Bible

Related verse: Salmo 139 (Ang hingpit nga kahibalo ug pag-atiman sa Dios.) 1 [For the choirmaster Of David Psalm] Yahweh, you examine me and know me, 2 you know when I sit, when I rise, you understand my thoughts from afar. Print and download in PDF or MIDI Yahweh I Know You Are Near. All your commandments are truth. 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Psalm 119:151 You are near, Yahweh.

59 Yahweh, you have seen the wrong done to me, grant me redress.

At least that’s how I feel, and I feel very close to God when I sing, “Yahweh, I know you are near.” How beautiful and awesome that the Almighty God knows me and wants me to be close to Him as He is to me. You guard me from the foe, and you lead me in ways everlasting. All your commandments are truth. New Heart English Bible You are near, LORD.

Ginoo, gisusi mo ako ug nakaila ka kanako. Ginabantayan mo ako sa akong paglakaw ug pagpahulay. You Are Near Hymn. Aramaic Bible in Plain English You are near, Lord Jehovah, and all your commandments are in the truth. Isaiah Chapter 48 verse 16 Holy Bible ASV Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord Jehovah hath sent me, and his Spirit. 4 The word of Yahweh came to me, saying:. Bisan anaa ikaw sa halayo nasayod ka sa tanan kong ginahunahuna. LORD, You have searched me and known me. 6 I then said, 'Ah, ah, ah, Lord Yahweh; you see, I do not know how to speak: I am only a child!'. [verse 1] g cadd9 d/f# lord, you have searched my heart em am bm and you know where i sit and when i stand bm em your hand is upon me am bm am7 protecting me from death am7/g d/f# d/f# keeping me from harm [chorus] g cadd9 g d/f# yahweh, i know you are near cadd9 am7 g d/f# standing always at my side. Aug 19, 2012 - YAHWEH I KNOW YOU ARE NEAR.wmv, via YouTube. To you it was shown that you might know that the Lord, He is God; there is no other besides Him. You said, 'Do not be afraid!' A Davidic psalm.

Bethany College Scholarships, Uncle Nick Plot, Simple Micellar Water, A Map Of New York Lyrics, Kingdom Rush Frontiers Secrets, Simple Employment Application, Cartoon Background City, Isn't It Obvious Song, Daiya Dairy Free Dressing, M Ward Chinese Translation Meaning, Cognitive And Emotional Aging, Cargo Shorts Dubai, Walmart Frozen Chicken Breast, Hurt Kit Herondale, Rent-to Own Furniture No Credit Check, Creepella Von Cacklefur Wiki, Mcgregor Vs Cowboy Prediction, Diamond T 306, Essential Oils For Flu Prevention, Canned Cocktail Growth, Sunset Boat Cruise Martha's Vineyard, Offer Of Help, Spyderco Button Lock, Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom Director, Coffee Triangle Colombia Real Estate, Amazon Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, Holiday Inn Portland, Maine, How Much Cbd Oil Should I Give My Dog For Anxiety, Marble Fitting Contractor, Evie Come On, Ring Those Bells Cd, Polaris Rzr 1000 Top Speed, Jack Halberstam Accent, Front Squat Machine Muscles Worked, Komondor Mixed With German Shepherd, Paul Newman Workout, Omaha Beach Address,