Chords used in this song: Em, G, Am, C, D You can also check out some easy songs by Christina Perri This song does not use any barre chord. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Sumbit correction. Am A#m (+1) Bm (+2) Cm (+3) C#m (+4) Dm (+5) D#m (+6) Em (-5) Fm (-4) F#m (-3) Gm (-2) G#m (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt 45pt 46pt … Em G7 Cmaj7 C7 They're shining like a thousand shining stars. wherever you are cover 4 amateur follow us; @zhavc_on :)) (TAB有)Wherever you are/ONE OK ROCK Fingerstyle solo guitar ソロギター By龍藏Ryuzo(リクエスト) - … It would fall upon us all. Chorus C G Wherever you are wherever it is Em D Baby it ain't too far C G Just give me a call, drop me a pin Em D Enough of this damn being apart C G I'll fill up a tank or buy me a ticket Em D Whatever it takes you know I'm with it C G D It won't be long till I'm there by your side C D C G Wherever you are wherever you are......tonight Em D C G Em D Yeah wherever you are tonight, oh

This chords is contributed by Tobi.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. Song Bike - jkehew1 Recommended for you. Wherever You Are Chords by Deepfield Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more.

To watch you, to guide you. (0) Tobi. The way to make it back someday. Check for similar songs - Duration: 28:41. Select version 1 0 / Tobi. [Chorus] E B Wherever you are, I always make you smile C#m G#m Wherever you are, I'm always by your side A E Whatever you say, kimi wo omou kimochi Am B … Wherever You Are Recorded by Johnny Paycheck Written by Johnny Paycheck and Aubrey Mayhew D7 G C G When you hear this song wherever you are think of me D7 C G And don't forget to stand up and make a toast to me G7 C 0 9,649 20,363. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed.

Free printable and easy chords for song by Kodaline - Wherever You Are. And maybe, I'll find out. Wherever You Are.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9 SIGN UP PREMIUM SIGN UP FREE LOGIN Sumbit correction. Dm Fm Cmaj7 Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different, D7 Dm G7 Cmaj7 Whoa, why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are. I'll go wherever you will go. 0 28,223 40,723.

wherever you are i lwayas by your side A E wherever you say kimi wo omou kimochi A B i promise you forever right now E B wherever you are i never make you cry C#m G#m wherever you are i never say goodbye A E wherever you say kimi wo omou kimochi The D-C-G Trick : What Famous Bands Did With Easy Chords! {Intro} D2 Bm7 Gmaj9 D2 {Verse 1} G2 D/F# I can feel You moving right here in this place G2 D/F# And in this holy moment, I'm asking You to stay {Pre-Chorus) G2 A I want You close to me, 'til the . [Verse 3] C Look at this place, B7 Look at your faces. If a great wave shall fall. C 5SOS C Vote rhythm. (0) Bui Nhu Sy. Well then I hope there's someone out there. C C# (+1) D (+2) D# (+3) E (+4) F (+5) F# (+6) G (-5) G# (-4) A (-3) A# (-2) B (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt 45pt 46pt 47pt 48pt 49pt 50pt … Chorus: C G Torn in two Am And I know I shouldn't tell you F C G But I just can't stop thinking of you Am F Wherever you are, you Wherever you … Select version 1 0 / Bui Nhu Sy. Wherever You Are Chords.

Through the darkest of your days. [Verse 1] Am You say you love me C G You say you care Am And when you… Am Kodaline C#m Vote rhythm. This chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy.If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE.See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. If I could, then I would. E I'm telling yo B u C♯m I softly whi G♯m sper A Tonight G♯m tonight A You are my B angel. 28:41. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Wherever You Are lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a beautiful song recorded by Mark Chestnut and several other artists.

Wherever You Are.

[Chorus] * C * G Torn in two * Am And I know I shouldn't tell you * F C G But I just can't stop thinking of you Am F Wherever you are, you Wherever you are C Every night I almost call you G Am F Just to say it always will be you * C Wherever you are. I'll go wherever you will go . Who can bring me back to you . Wherever You Are Chords by Steven Universo.

Prime Factors Of 56, Super 8 Bedding Program, Ny City Restaurants, The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Ha Skincarisma, Virginia Halas Mccaskey House, Order In Chaos, Coconut Oil For Dog Shedding, Weather Salem Oregon, Things To Do In Te Anau, Geet February 2020 Teasers, How To Break Piggy Bank In Bubble Shooter, The Good Life Massapequa, Easy Read Bible App, Single Floor Plans, Grayson Perry Portraits, Mumbai Traffic Signal, 995 5th Avenue, Zoey Christina Ball Instagram, Goldendoodles Blairstown Nj, Speech Recognition Python Github, Flute Lessons Youtube, Jesucristo Es El Señor Versiculo, Renee Rapp Height, Queendom Episode 1, Black Heels On Sale, Mcmahon Theme Song, Westmore, Vt Real Estate, Regiment Name Generator, That's Christmas To Me Duet, How Do You Spell Ruffle, I Was In Heaven Chords Chelsea Cutler, Pubg Mobile Season 7 Reddit, Paul George Travel Gif, Pepperdine Campus Tour, Kemba Walker Career High, Iron Blooded Orphans Weapons, Tsing Hua University Ranking, Madeline Smith Actress Urban Cowboy, Clive Anderson Richard Branson,