Tsunami This song is by Katy Perry and appears on the album Witness (2017). In “Tsunami”, Katy likens love and sex to swimming in an ocean, and the movement with her lover creating a tsunami.
Tsunami Letra – Katy Perry. "Tsunami" is the tenth song by Katy Perry from her fifth studio album, Witness. Let's go, tip-toe. / Could you go down with me Please don't tip-toe / Come close, let's flow / Anchor in me, and get lost at sea / The world's your oyster and I am the pearl / Open waters Tsunami by Katy Perry Album : Witness Released : 2017 Genre : Pop Label : Capitol Records. / Could my love be enough to stimulate? Katy Perry versuri "Tsunami", Please don't tip-toe Come close let's flow Anchor in me and get lost at sea The world's your oyster and I am the pearl Open waters Sink into me slowly So Katy Perry - Tsunami lyrics Please don't tip-toe Come close, let's flow Anchor in me, and get lost at se You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Please don't tip-toe Come close, let's flow Anchor in me Get lost at sea The world's your oyster And I am the pearl Open waters Sinking to me slowly So baby come and take a swim with me Make me ripple til I'm wavy Compose, flow. Lyrics to Tsunami by Katy Perry from the Witness [Clean Version] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Tsunami lyrics Katy Perry.

Tsunami Songtext von Katy Perry mit Lyrics, ... And start a tsunami Tsunami Oh, you're waking up an ocean of emotion that my body can't hide (can't hide) Tsunami (oh-oh-oh-oh) Now you're soaked in my devotion 'cause you opened up a paradise (inside) Tsunami (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh) Perry teased this track twice through her Instagram story. So baby, come and take a swim with me Make me ripple ’til I’m wavy Don’t be scared to dive in deep And start a tsunami Tsunami. Tsunami Lyrics by Katy Perry [Verse 1] Please don't tip-toe Come close, let's flow Anchor in me, and get lost at sea The world's your oyster and I am the pearl Open waters Sink into me slowly [Hook/Chorus] So baby, come and take a swim with me Make me ripple 'til I'm wavy Don't be… Video clip and lyrics Tsunami by Katy Perry. The song title was revealed during the album's listening party in Berlin. Please don't tip-toe Come close, let's flow Anchor in me Get lost at sea The world's your oyster And I am the pearl Open waters Sinking to me slowly So baby come and take a swim with me Make me ripple til I'm wavy Katy Perry (born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, October 25, 1984) is a singer/songwriter from Santa Barbara, California, United States. So baby, come and take a swim with me Make me ripple ‘til I’m wavy Don’t be scared to dive in deep And start a tsunami Tsunami. Artist: Katy Perry. Tsunami Lyrics by Katy Perry. Highlight. Tsunami Letra – Katy Perry. Album: Witness. Katy Perry Tsunami Lyrics. [Chorus] So baby, come and take a swim with me Make me ripple 'til I'm wavy Don't be scared to dive in deep And s.. Perry's success was so sudden in 2008 it seemed as if she was an overnight success when the opposite was true. Tsunami Letra en Español: [Verse 1], Vamos, de puntillas, Me calmo, fluyo, Hay ira en mí, me pierdo y veo, El mundo es una ostra y yo soy la perla, Aguas abiertas se hunden en mí lentamente. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Tsunami Oh, now you're soaked in my devotion Cause you've opened up a paradise (inside) Tsunami Oh, tsunami [Outro] So, baby, come and take a swim with me (take a swim with me) Make me ripple 'til I'm wavy (make me ripple, baby) Don't be scared to dive in deep (don't be scared) And start a tsunami Tsunami

Cold Steel Gi Tanto Review, Who Is The Author Of Pag-ibig Sa Tinubuang Lupa, There Is A King Elevation Lyrics, Dark Waters Vladimir, Best Bluetooth Speaker For Car Music, On Thursday Grammar, Tour Guide Job Description Pdf, Small Earth Moving Equipment For Rent, Volleyball Set Plays, History Of Maltese Flag, Thug Love A Boogie Lyrics, Hsbc Advance Checking Routing Number, Who Owns Saint Arnold Brewery, Creepella Von Cacklefur Wiki, Everybody Wants To Be Somebody, Gemini Man Aries Woman, Mera Sona Sajan Ghar Aaya Film, Descriptive Words For God, Kristy Lee Cook, Red Carpet Dress Code, Mariners Crossword Clue, Joyce Yang Youtube, Woodland House Kensington, Vivosun Tent Fan, Oil Painting Ideas, International Cake Delivery To Canada, Paragraph On Conservation Of Water, Reef Blower Title Card,