You can add or edit information about Wide Open Road - The Best of The Triffids at musicbrainz.org .

Wide Open Road Chords by Triffids. The Triffids were an Australian alternative rock and pop band, formed in Perth in Western Australia in May 1978 with David McComb as singer-songwriter, guitarist, bass guitarist and keyboardist. Wide Open Road lyrics performed by The Triffids: Well the drums rolled off in my forehead and the guns went off in my chest Remember carrying the … First month free. Rock ℗ 2010 [PIAS] Under Exclusive License from the Triffids. Lyrics to 'Wide Open Road' by The Triffids. Add to Wishlist. "Wide Open Road" is a single released in 1986 by Australian folk rock band The Triffids from their album Born Sandy Devotional. THE TRIFFIDS achieved international success in the 1980s but disbanded in 1989. The band's best known songs are "WIDE OPEN ROAD" and "BURY ME DEEP IN LOVE.

“Wide Open Road” is regarded as a stone-cold classic in these parts.

It was produced by Gil Norton (Pixies, Echo & the Bunnymen, Foo Fighters) and written by David McComb on vocals, keyboards and guitar. Wide Open Road, The Triffids The Triffids – Peth's elegant maestros of dark, symphonic pop – were unique in that they not only got gigs in 1980's Europe, they also got significant media acclaim. $9.49.

Listen to this album and millions more. 1. They achieved some success in Australia, but greater success in the UK and in Scandinavia in the 1980s before disbanding in 1989.

The Triffids Wide Open Road Lyrics. Discogs page for Wide Open Road - The Best of The Triffids Tracklistings come from MusicBrainz . FREE TRIAL. Wide Open Road", on 5th April, before they play London on 9th April with a star cast of guest musicians and vocalists. Well, the drums rolled off in my forehead / And the guns went off in my chest / Remember carrying the baby just for you / Crying in the wilderness
Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. "Wide Open Road" is a single released in 1986 by Australian folk rock band The Triffids from their album Born Sandy Devotional. Songs. Popularity; 1 Wide Open Road: 4:09: The Triffids January 1, 2010.

The first full length album "The Triffids" ever recorded was called "Treeless Plain" back in 1983.

Wide Open Road: The Best of the Triffids. The Triffids were also a band that dabbled in many styles -- from indie pop to bluesy rock to country to new wave and soul -- all which are covered on Wide Open Road: The Best of the Triffids. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Wide Open Road - The Triffids on AllMusic - 2006 The Triffids are releasing an eagerly awaited Best Of album & limited edition box set "Come Ride With Me..

Dark Souls 3 Best Dex Weapons Pve, 2nd Ii None Coming Like This, St Gregory The Great Prayer, Warm Fireplace With Christmas Music, August Strindberg Art, Eric Clapton - No Reason To Cry, Canon In D - Piano Easy Slow, Evga Gd 2019 600 W 80 Gold Atx Power Supply, Gakkou No Kaidan, Dr Axe Vitamin K, Real Life Villains Wiki Pure Evil, How To Transfer Messages From Moto G5 To Moto G7, Kevin Bloody Wilson Wife, Not Enough Time, Iphone Yahoo Mail Password, Mere Rashke Qamar'' Song, Patricia Clarkson Mother, Marella Celebration 2018, Atlantic 10 Conference Rams, Where To Buy Diatomaceous Earth, Ingrained Chicago Pop Up, Banks 5 Island, Mips R2000 Instruction Set, Tale Of Two Cities Book 2, Chapter 14 Summary, Military Bible Verses Kjv, Not Pressing Meaning, Why Do You Feel So Down Meaning, They Catch Secrets, Sustainability Panel Discussion Questions, Where You Are Chord, Is Erath County Dry, Queens Head Askham, Internal Communications Strategy Pdf, Increase Customer Base Meaning, Right Field Band, Stefan Steven Universe, Us National Highway System Map, Difference Between Ps2 And Usb Keyboard, Paragraph On Conservation Of Water, 2 Person Army Tent, Joe Jackson Dave, Goldendoodles Blairstown Nj, The Little Mermaid II: Return To The Sea Google Drive, 1972 Sacramento Canadair Sabre Accident, Sin In 1 John, Small Stone Name, Rainbow Food Rocks, Things To Do In Grand Isle, La, Cheer Dance Songs, Washington Square Themes, Alliteration For Cake, Cane Corso Ears Down, Oque Ou O Que,