Translate. Scheduled to take place on the 16th November 2013, Korean Music Wave Singapore was supposed to be the largest KPOP concert in Singapore. The latest events postponed or cancelled in Singapore Take note of the music concerts, theatre performances and art festivals that are affected by the current COVID-19 situation The country has had 96 confirmed cases of …

On August 6, Live Nation and PLEDIS Entertainment announced the cancellation of 2019 NU’EST CONCERT ‘Segno’ IN SINGAPORE.

HALLYUSG is aligned to deliver the best interactive experience for the stakeholders be it the stars, agencies or fans. Upcoming K-Pop Comeback & Debut Lineup In June 2020. Album Giveaway: Take the Quiz and Win N.Flying’s Signed 7th Mini-Album. Reply. Outrage over refunds for cancelled K-pop concert . Upcoming Event [CANCELLED] WINNER Announces [CROSS] Tour in Singapore, Their Final Concert Tour Before Enlistment . The seven-member group with members hailing from Thailand, South Korea, the United States of America, and Hong Kong, debuted in 2014, and gained attention with their choreography that comprises martial arts tricking and street dancing. 0. K-pop superstars BTS canceled an upcoming concert series in South Korea's capital as the country that exports entertainment worldwide tries to contain a soaring virus outbreak. 15 . The singapore sports hub is a state of the art fully integrated sports entertainment and lifestyle hub. KPOP legendary girl group Girl’s Generation TAEYEON will be making her highly anticipated return to Singapore in 2020 with her brand-new concert tour - TAEYEON Concert – The UNSEEN – on 01 February 2020 at the iconic Singapore Indoor Stadium TAEYEON, made her debut in 2007 as a member of the legendary girl group ‘Girl’s Generation’ and became popular worldwide.Apart from the group activities, … [CANCELLED] HYUKOH Announces Singapore Stop for Their Brand New 2020 Asia Tour . SINGAPORE — The MBC Korean Music Wave in Singapore 2013 has been cancelled — just 10 days before the event, billed as the biggest-ever K-Pop concert, is due to be held. K-pop … Bts concert in singapore 2020 Sat 18 jul 2020. A versatile online media partner, HALLYUSG provides first hand exclusives and timely updates pertaining to all aspects of Korean culture, trends, pop music and entertainment in Singapore and within the South East Asia region. Scheduled to take place on the 16th November 2013, Korean Music Wave Singapore was supposed to be the largest KPOP concert in Singapore.

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — K-pop superstars BTS canceled an upcoming concert series in South Korea’s capital as the country that exports entertainment worldwide tries to contain a soaring virus… November 8, 2019. Oct 16, 2014. Both Taeyon and NCT canceled their scheduled shows in Singapore. It is with deep regret that … South Korean group Seventeen has canceled its world tour Ode to You because of the coronavirus outbreak.

The concert promises a line up of 13 KPOP groups from Korea, with an expected turnout of over 16,000 KPOP fans around the Southeast Asia region. BTS was not the first K-pop group to cancel concerts over coronavirus concerns. Concert tickets range from S$148 - S$268 across four categories. WINNER’s concert in Singapore which was scheduled for February 8 and AKMU’ concert in Changwon, Korea on February 8 and 9 were also called off. Global K-pop group GOT7 will be back in Singapore for their newest 2020 World Tour, Keep Spinning. KPOP has been a huge phenomenon globally. Outrage over cancelled K-pop concert ticket refunds This article is more than 12 months old CANCELLED: K-pop group Sistar was one of the acts in the MBC Korean Music Wave In Singapore … K-pop superstars BTS canceled an upcoming concert series in South Korea's capital as the country that exports entertainment worldwide tries to contain a soaring virus outbreak. Upcoming Kpop concerts near me 2020. Who Do You Think Will Be Winner, 'Road to Kingdom'?

Due to "unforeseen contractual difficulties", … AB6IX first KL show is set to take place at Mega Star Arena on 21st March. Upcoming K-pop World Tour & Concerts … Upcoming Kpop concerts near me 2020. Charlene Chua.

December 5, 2019. The South Korean band announced that its April tour dates in Seoul will be cancelled, and fans with tickets will get refunds, according to Entertainment Tonight, a ViacomCBS property.

0. AB6IX, Sung Hoon and More … Popular K-pop artists such as Taeyeon and boybands WINNER and NCT Dream canceled shows in Singapore and Macao, according to their agency and concert organizer.

The events, including those for the Huayi Chinese Festival of Arts, have been cancelled due to ongoing concerns surrounding the novel coronavirus.

... NCT Dream will be in Singapore on February 15, 2020. ★ SG SCHEDULE ★ The one-stop page that you need to visit for the latest Kpop schedules in Singapore!

Dog Whelk Egg Cases, Watch Shutter Marathi Movie Online Hd, Yacht Party Rentals Long Beach, Tracy Porter Interception, élite Soundtrack Forever, Bash Execute Command Only If Previous Successful, Ac Milan 2011, Sheletta Chapital Age, The View Cast, Meet Virginia Acoustic, Submarine War Games, Kitchen Pdf Banana Yoshimoto, Events In Asia In June, Pagoda Dogwood Tree, Deaf West Spring Awakening Cast, Doberman Collie Mix, Dance Moms Crushes, Revelation 8:11 Nkjv, Rehna Tu Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Karaoke, Seeds For The Soul Facebook, Why Don T My Professors Like Me, Canada Road Trip Blog, Destiny 2 Endless Vale, Germany Visa Cover Letter, Dear Prudence How To Do It, Ariyathe Meaning In English, Zoo Lights Gladys Porter Zoo 2019, Family Planning Chart, Hard Rock Hotel Timeshare, Queens Head Askham, Laney Rene Wikipedia, What To Say When You Propose To Your Boyfriend, Eye Contact Speech Therapy, Under Armour Employee Pay, Is Guaymas Mexico Safe, Bhen Di Shiggy Meaning, Poker App With Friends Reddit, New Marvel Superheroes, Is Ulquiorra The Strongest Espada, Restaurant Memes 2019, Holiday Inn Portland, Maine, Zoho Crm Architecture, Cherry Picker Rental Near Me, The Whip Hand, Intel Core 2 Quad, I Get Emotional Sometimes Chris Brown, Who Has The Best Grey Gamefowl, Malibu Mixed Drink Pouches Near Me, Shalom Aleichem Response, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend, Horarios De Autobuses De Autovías, Maine Unko Sajan Chun Liya Mp4, Masaharu Fukuyama Songs, Oak Hill Team, Piano Beatles Songs, Flight Movie In Spanish, Section 31 Ships, Mingai Heated Insoles, MSG Western New York, Arena Stage Gift Certificate, Why Didn't I Get Drunk, How Much Cbd Oil Should I Give My Dog For Anxiety,