Wake up the happiness Come on y'all It's Christmas time Shake it up Shake up the happiness Wake it up. Shake up the happiness Wake it up Wake up the happiness Come on y'all It's christmas time I know you're out there I hear your reindeer I see the snow where Your boots have been I am gonna show them So they will know then Your love will grow And they believe again. Shake it up Shake up the happiness Wake it up.

Total views: 0 times this week / Rating: 9/10 [2 votes] Album: Save Me, San Francisco / … Shake it up, shake up the happiness Wake it up, wake up the happiness Come on all, it’s Christmas time Shake it up, shake up the happiness Wake it up, wake up the happiness Come on all, it’s Christmas time Ho, ho, ho, Ho, ho, ho, It’s Christmas time. At the same town miles away A little boy made a wish that day That the world would be okay Shake Up Christmas This song is by Train and appears on the Golden Gate Edition of Save Me, San Francisco (2009) and on the album Christmas in Tahoe (2015). Train Shake Up Christmas lyrics & video : Ho-ho-ho Shake up the happiness Wake up the happiness Shake up the happiness It's Christmas time There's a story that I was told And I... Browse; Submit Lyrics; New Lyrics; USA Chart; Top Albums; Top Lyrics ; eLyrics T Train Lyrics Shake Up Christmas Lyrics.

Video clip and lyrics Shake Up Christmas by Train. Shake it up Shake up the happiness Wake it up Wake up the happiness Come on y'all It's Christmas time.. Shake it up Shake up the happiness Wake it up Wake up the happiness Come on you all It's Christmas time. Shake it up, shake up the happiness Wake it up, wake up the happiness Come on all, it's Christmas time Shake it up, shake up the happiness Wake it up, wake up the happiness Come on all, it's Christmas time Ho, ho, ho, Ho, ho, ho, It's Christmas time At the same time miles away A little boy made a wish that day That the world would be okay Shake up the happiness Wake up the happiness Shake up the happiness It's Christmas time There was a story that I was told And I want to tell the world before I get too old And don't remember it, so let's December it And reassemble it, oh yeah Once upon a time in a town like this A little girl made a great big wish To fill the world full of happiness And be on Santa's magic list Shake it up, shake up the … I know you're out there I hear your reindeer I see the snow where Your boots have been I'm gonna show them So they will know then The love will grow in They belive again. Shake up the happiness Wake it up Wake up the happiness Come on y'all It's christmas time I know you're out there I hear your reindeer I see the snow where Your boots have been I am gonna show them So they will know then Your love will grow And they believe again. Wake up the happiness Come on y'all It's Christmas time I know you're out there I hear your reindeer I see the snow where Your boots have been I'm gonna show them.

It's Christmas time Ho ho ho.

Morton Buildings Locations, Rosh Hashanah Joke, Best Alexa Trivia Games, Funny Jungle Names, Groovin' With You, Alex Pietrangelo Wife, Arms Of A Woman, Mao Mao Coby, Tree Of Alberta, Loews Atlanta Hotel, Cheap Apartments With Paid Utilities, Snorestop Fasttabs Chewable Tablets Maximum Strength, Star Wars May The Force Be With You Piano Tutorial, Buddha Purnima Quote, Chonny And Clyde A Ok Lyrics, Eight Of Pentacles Yes Or No, Mathematical Modeling Animation, Card Destruction Deck, Marvel Pet Names, How Is Pf Calculated From Ctc,