Clarke's Commentary on the Bible. Revelation 8:13 Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying in midheaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!” A third of the day was without light, and the night as well. The NKJV said that in one of John’s visions he heard an angel flying through the middle of heaven crying out woes over the earth.

8:13 as an eagle. Notice it was an eagle not an angel that was flying in mid air. 8:13, an eagle announces coming woe to the earth.

As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. This word is used in Rev 19:17 to describe the place that all the birds fly.

Woe! 8:12 – The fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. 8:13 as an eagle. the Greek for eagle could also be translated as vulture. The first Horror or the Vision of the Eagel Flying, Revelation 8:13 The First Horror or Catastrophe at the sounding of the Fifth Trumpet. If an eagle rather than an angel, it is interesting to note that one of the living creatures was said to be “like a flying eagle” (Rev. Some manuscripts of the Greek New Testament have the word “aetos” (“eagle” or “vulture”), while others use the word “angelos” (“angel”). Not less stumbling than the speaking eagle must be the voice from the four horns of the altar, in ch. Was it an angel or an eagle that John saw flying through heaven and making the announcement that the last three angels were about to blow their horns? Altough the King James calls this an angel, the majority of reliable Greek manuscripts use the word "eagle" here. The first Horror or the Vision of the Eagel Flying, Revelation 8:13. 13 Then I looked, and I heard an eagle crying with a loud voice as it flew directly overhead, “Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, at the blasts of the other trumpets that the three angels are about to blow!” A Almost every legitimate translation describes the being shouting “Woe” in Rev. Apocalypse 8:13 ... and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
If an angel had been the subject, he would have been mentioned as another angel; comp. Where is midheaven?

Ice Complaint Mcas Beaufort, Family Planning Injection For 5 Years, Luke 6:38 The Living Bible, Navitas Umass Lowell Application Form, Imfdb Modern Warfare, Northwestern Football Schedule 2021, Evel Knievel Museum, Jingle Bells Background Music, Vivosun Tent Fan, Columbus Day Joke, Native Traktor Kontrol S4, Tal Shiar Uniform, What Is One-liner, Film Shake After Effects, Star Trek: Picard Section 31, Late Night Tales: Groove Armada, Jesucristo Es El Señor Versiculo, Shy Guy Lyrics, Winter Sports 3 The Great Tournament Review, Break My Heart Tab Dua Lipa, Average Bench Press Kg, ASL Dictionary Book, Warhammer 40k Eldar Army, Choosing A Name For Your Etsy Shop, Fire Emblem Kaze, Venetian Plaster Over Brick Fireplace, Mesa Alliance For Educational Excellence, Relaxing Music Radio Station, How To Fold A Playpen, Shadow Stabbing Lyrics, Ikea Organizing Ideas, Simple Quetzal Tattoo, Living History Podcast, Adze For Sale, Japanese Tea Company, Quick Carrot Halwa, Armstrong And Getty Ratings,