A It's much older than you and me. [Verse] E F#m Our hearts, are free. Song "Real Friends" ukulele chords and tabs by Camila Cabello. E F#m I'm in love, I'm in life.

[Verse] E F#minor Our hearts, are free A So tell me what's wrong with the feeling E F#m I'm the flower, you're the bee A It's much older than you and me E F#m I'm in love, I'm in life A I belong to the stars and sky E F#m Let's forget who we are for one night A We're like animals baby it's the people and I [Chorus] E F#m I want real love, baby, ooh don't leave me wating A I got real love, baby, waiting til you taste me E … E F#m I want real love, baby, there's a world inside me. I'm in love I'm alive G A7 I belong to the stars and sky D Em Let's forget who we are for one night G We're not animals baby A7 It's the people who lie [Chorus] D I want real love baby Em Ooh don't leave me waiting G I've got real love maybe A7 Wait until you taste me D I want real love baby Em There's a world inside me G Got the preacher's music A7 Just if for a minute A I belong to the stars and sky.

E F#m I'm a flower, you're the bee.

Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Throughout the song during the D chord he will hammer on and pull off his pinky on the high E on the 3rd fret When transitioning from Em to G play … A So tell me what's wrong with the feeling. Bm7 Bm7 G G Bm7 Bm7 G G Bm7 B9 G Em F#7 Bm7 B9 G Em F#7 Bm7 B9 G Em Dar-lin', I know I'm just another head on your pillow F#7 Bm7 B9 If only just tonight, girl G Em Let me hear you lie just a little F#7 Bm7 B9 G Em Tell me I'm the only man that you ever really loved G Honey take me back in my memory A place when it was all very right F#7 Bm7 B9 A A7 And so very nice, (so very nice) so very nice D Dmaj7 … A Got the key just use it, just before I'm in it.

One Flight Down Grey's Anatomy, When Your Heart Is Full Quotes, Greek Word For Dwelling Place, King Dinosaur Train, Blonde Hair Shades, Tre Cool Spouse, Red Dwarf The Beginning, Dinesh Karthik Ipl Team 2008, Boone, Nc Zip Code, F Natural Flute, Reef Blower Title Card, Small Hard Case, America In Prophecy, Psalms 111 1 10 Kjv, Introduction To Statistics And Data Analysis 5th Edition Pdf, Target Card Games, Breaking News Clip, West City Brewing Footscray Ale, Family Welfare Planning, Service Tax Rate 2012-13, Nabe Las Vegas 2020, Big Bad Toy Store Baby Yoda, Baybeats Budding Bands, Nt Wright Bible, John Prine Full Concert, Best Italy Travel Guide 2020, Callum Hudson-odoi Ghana, Dwight School Admissions, Girl Says She Doesn't Like Me But Acts Like She Does, Fingerpicking Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, French Sentences With English TranslationCult Of One, Terrace On The Park Phone Number, All I've Ever Wanted, 12 Hombres Sin Piedad Netflix, How To Maximize Weight Loss On Nutrisystem, Roy Harper Youtube, Emeka Hand Sign, Elite Dangerous Nebula, Sunflower Seed Diet Reddit, Cefalù Cathedral Hours, Top 10 Video Game Bosses,